Last Updated on 3 months by Koushal Jaral
Microsoft has introduced a community-driven Discord server, Microsoft Store Discord, where users can easily discuss the Microsoft Store apps along with collaborating with other members! With over 20 professionals including Engineers, Social Media Managers, and many more, Microsoft will work for an effective flow of communication across the platform.
Microsoft has made it easier for users to connect with others, share feedback, and exchange their ideas with the Discord Server for Microsoft Store. Whether you are a user, a developer, or anyone interested in the Microsoft Store, it is quite simple to join this Discord Server and enjoy the various features.
To join the Microsoft Store Discord server, you need to first log in to your Discord account. Next, click on the official Discord server link for Microsoft Store. Then, accept the Invite and check the I am human box. Finally, verify the captcha, and successfully join your favorite Discord server.
Microsoft Store Discord is a collaborative community that encourages users to share their ideas along with their valuable feedback. Not just this, users can even ask questions on this Discord server and get them answered easily by fellow members!
What Is Microsoft Store Discord Server?
The Microsoft Store Discord server is getting all popularity these days. The Discord server for Microsoft Store is a place to connect with others who are interested in the Microsoft Store. It is a dedicated server where users can interact, connect, engage, and share their feedback related to the Microsoft Store app, website, MSIX packaging, and Partner Center. Microsoft has collaborated with Engineers, PMs, Social Media Managers, and many others and has created the Microsoft Store Channel to provide users with a direct line of communication.
Is There Microsoft Store Discord Server?
Yes, there is Microsoft Store Discord Server. This Discord Server is a part of the UWP Community Discord Server which is a large community for Windows app users, engineers, and others from all over the world. With over 84K members, the Discord Server for Microsoft Store is gaining a lot of popularity these days, and many other users are looking forward to joining this.
Microsoft Store Discord Server Link
Like the Microsoft Store Discord Server is gaining popularity, so is the number of fake server links. If you don’t want to waste your time looking for the official Discord server link associated with Microsoft Store, then just tap on the official Discord server link and directly access your favorite Discord server!
How To Join Microsoft Store Discord Server Link?
To join the Microsoft Store Discord server, log in to your Discord account > Discord server link > Accept the Invite > Verify the captcha > Join the server.
Step 1: Open your web browser and log in to your Discord account.
Step 2: Next, paste the official Discord server link for Microsoft Store.
Step 3: Now, click on the Accept Invite button.
Step 4: If prompted, verify the captcha, check the I am Human box and then you will successfully join your preferred Discord server.
Microsoft Store Discord Features
Those of you who join the official Discord server Microsoft Store will be enjoying the following features.
- Users can have discussions on the Discord server along with other members. You can easily share your insights, feedback, and thoughts on the Microsoft Store app.
- Users can share their browsing experience, search results, and more about the Microsoft Store website and services. They can even share their ideas and enhance the user experience!
- Users can even engage with Microsoft teams. They can interact with Microsoft Engineers, PMs, and others who are managing the channel.
- Users can even get assistance and connect with experts who can provide guidance and assistance with Win32 submissions, analytics, and other Partner Center-related topics.
Microsoft Store Discord Server Rules
Like many other Discord Servers, the Discord server for Microsoft Store also has several rules that must be followed by every user.
- Users must be respectful of the platform. They must respect each and every member on this Discord server and no hate speech or discrimination should be done to others.
- Users must not use inappropriate content or language on this Discord server. You should not involve in any $e*ually explicit content or any offensive content.
- No trolling or spamming is allowed on this Discord server. There is no place for posting irrelevant content on this Discord server.
- Self promotion is not tolerated on this Discord server. So, you must not promote your own services or products.
- Do not share any personal information such as your phone number, address, and other things on this Discord server.
Whether you are a developer, MVP, or a user who is interested in the Microsoft Store ecosystem, the Discord server for Microsoft Store is open to all. But remember that the Microsoft Store Discord server has its rules that make the platform safe and provide a welcoming environment for users. So, follow these rules and be a part of this community without any issues!