Have you come across the term Placer AI and ever wondered what is it? Well, you have landed at the right place. In this article, let us see about Placer AI reviews.
A startup called Placer.ai specializes in analytics and researches demographics, trade areas, and visit trends. Their offering is focused on location data enabling big-box retailers to examine, among other things, brand dominance, customer visitation and demographic insights, competitive benchmarking, industry trends, and more.
Placer AI reviews, A rapidly expanding big data firm called Placer.ai is creating the first “Google Analytics for the physical world” under the direction of seasoned executives and seasoned entrepreneurs. The Placer.ai platform offers precise information about visitor demographics and visitation trends, giving users immediate visibility into any property in the United States.
Continue reading further to understand in detail about Placer AI reviews, it’s working, and its features.
Placer AI Reviews
Placer AI reviews, customers of Placer.ai can discover where visitors have been in the past, where they go next, where they frequently go for sports, entertainment, grocery, etc., as well as information about their hobbies. A $100 billion blue ocean market has been created because of Placer.ai’s AI-based SaaS platform, which replaces antiquated methods like installed cameras, and other people-counting techniques.
What Is Placer AI?
Data and analysis on foot traffic are provided by Placer.ai. The majority of their clients are retailers and CPG firms, but they also have resources that are especially suited for municipalities and brokerages. In essence, Placer.ai can recognize clients based on their demographics and intentions, foretell the likelihood that they will leave, and determine where they purchase. Businesses that use Placer.ai can compare their performance across industries and geographically. The Brand Dominance Map, Brand Tracker, and Industry Trends products are additional firm resources.
Analysis – Placer AI Reviews
- Across the nation, you can examine trends in foot traffic by industry and state.
- For any state, city, or ZIP code, you can also examine the top-performing brands across a dozen different categories.
- The Placer.ai dashboard provides information about customers and competitors, opening up new business opportunities.
- With the Placer platform, you can also identify how marketing, holidays, seasonality, and events affect your business.
- Countless companies’ performance and recovery can be followed year after year.
- On a municipal, state, or federal level, ranking indicators that show the power of any region by category are available.
Growth – Placer AI Reviews
Over 1,800 paying customers from a variety of industries, including 2 of the top 10 retailers worldwide, 2 of the top 10 CPG companies, the top hospitality company in the world, 2 of the top 10 commercial real estate (CRE) firms, and 2 of the top global asset managers and hedge funds, have used Placer.ai, which has grown three times year over year over the past three years. Placer.ai recently completed a $100M Series C fundraising round valued at a Unicorn ($1B+).
Features – Placer AI Reviews
Based on foot traffic, Placer.ai Sector Trends offers insights into the general trend across retail industry categories and countries. When assessing the effects and recovery of regional and economic events, the data is particularly helpful for understanding macro trends. The free sample dataset includes 2019 data.
The main features include:
- Visitation measurement & trends
- True Trade Area
- Customer insights & demographics
- Customer journeys
- Competitive benchmarking
- Chain & industry analysis
- Online analytics platform
- Data feed, custom reports & API
- Area Analysis
Pricing- Placer AI Reviews
Although we do not provide free trials of our complete version, we do have a free edition that will enable you to familiarise yourself with the platform’s operation and the kinds of insights it offers. To obtain a thorough virtual tour of the full version, send an email to their sales team.
To view Pricing:
- Choose the type of industry to which your company belongs
- You will be taken to the Pricing request page
- Enter details such as name, email, industry
- Click the “Request Pricing” button to view the price
Pros- Placer AI Reviews
- The tool is in fact helpful for retail stores or markets.
- It has the magic of being able to determine how many customers are visiting a marketplace and how other nearby merchants are doing
- It offers precise measurement and information regarding any mall, retail center, or store
- The tool has the best accuracy on the market. It provides you with data that is 99.9% correct about the market or the trends there
- The variety of reports, easy-to-use interface, and tailored customer support experience
Cons- Placer AI Reviews
- Not the best reports have been made and would like additional customization options and data options
- Placer.ai is high on its premium pricing plan
- Too much information from Placer.ai is not considered safe by its users
- Studying of manual or obtaining a teaching class from subject matter experts is required to use the Placer retailing tool
We have come to the end of the post and we hope this article has given a clear explanation of Placer AI reviews. Try out Placer.ai and let us know your reviews in the comment section below. For more such informative and interesting articles, check out our website at Deasilex.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Is Placer.ai Legitimate?
Ans. 4.6 out of 5 stars have been given to Placer.ai overall based on over 64 employee reviews. 92% of staff members would refer a friend to work at Placer.ai, and 96% are optimistic about the future of the company. Over the past 12 months, there has been a -5% decline in this rating.
Q2. How Does Placer Get Their Data?
Ans. Placer AI receives aggregated and anonymized data from third-party mobile apps that offer location-based services thanks to partnerships the company has in place; this means that personal identifiers are not shared with the company.
Q3. Is Placer.ai A Public Company?
Ans. Placer.ai is a privately held business that is not traded publicly.
Q4. What Kinds Of Users And Organization Types Does Placer.ai Work With?
Ans. The following user groups and business categories are supported by Placer.ai: Mid Size Business, Small Business, Enterprise, Freelance, Nonprofit, and Government. Some of the customers of Placer.ai are Brixmor, Caesars, JLL, Planet Fitness, TJ Maxx, KIMCO, Main Event, and Verizon.
Q5. When Was Placer.ai Founded?
Ans. Over 1,000 clients have used Placer.ai since its introduction in November 2018, including major players in the commercial real estate and retail sectors like JLL, Regency Centers, Taubman, Planet Fitness, BJ’s Wholesale Club, and Grocery Outlet.