Gaming has evolved with better graphics and real-life experiences. Rust Discord is a Discord server of one of the popular survival games, Rust. You can join the server using the official Rust Discord server link.
Rust is an open-world survival game that allows the players to start from scratch. The players initially have nothing, and they literally have to craft weapons, fight, and search for new weapons all by themselves in order to survive in the game. You can play this game with your friends as well.
If you are a fan of action survival games, then you should definitely try out the Rust game. You can check out its Discord server to learn new tricks and tips about the features of the game.
What Is Rust Discord Server?
Rust is a famous survival game that is developed by the Facepunch studios. The game was launched in 2018 and soon became one of the best action survival games. You have to survive on the wild island where everything on the Island wants to kill you. You have to craft your own weapons, hunt animals, make your home, and search for more weapons on the islands. You can play this game alone or with your friends. You can also join the Rust Discord server to remain connected with the other members of the game. It will help you to remain updated with the latest features and report any issues and bugs.
Is There Rust Discord Server?
Yes, there is a Rust Discord server that you can join for free. If you are playing the Rust game, then it is recommended that you join the Rust Discord server. Here are some of the features of the Rust game.
- Map editor support in the Rust world.
- Enjoy server-side modding support, and you can host your own servers.
- Vehicles, horses, cars, air balloons, trains, and helicopters are available in the game.
- You can do farming in the game.
- Contact system and gesture controls.
Rust Discord Server Link
You can easily join the Rust Discord server. you just have to create a Discord account.
How To Join Rust Discord Server Link?
If you are interested in joining the Rust Discord server, here is a complete guide for you.
Step 1: Go to the web browser and log into your Discord account.
Step 2: Now click on the Rust Discord server link.
Step 3: Once the link opens, click on the accept invite option.
Step 4: Verify the captcha if prompted and you have successfully joined the Rust Discord server.
Rust Discord Features
Once you have joined the Rust Discord server, here are the features that you can enjoy on this server.
- The Get Roles channel in the Rust Discord server helps the server members to get roles in the server. There are three roles and reacting on the post will get you that role.
- Then there are Rules channels where all the rules are written. You can read the rules and follow them on the server.
- In the news channel of the Rust Discord server, you will find all the latest news and announcements. All these announcements are official and it helps the members to remain updated.
- In the skins channel, you will find the in-game assets and items available in the store that you can purchase and use in the game.
- The Hotfix changelog channel provides updates about the clients and the new things that are being added to the game.
- In the general channel of the Rust Discord, you can have a discussion with the other members of the server.
- You can report your issues in the #cheater report and PC bug report channels.
- If you have any ideas regarding the game, you can post them on the ideas channel.
- There are also some voice channels where gamers can squad up and play the Rust game while streaming on the Discord server.
Rust Discord Server Rules
Rust Discord server has its own server rules and every member of the server should follow these rules. Here are some of the rules of the Rust Discord server.
- Avoid tagging employees, spamming, and advertising
- If someone sends you inappropriate direct messages, block them and report them to Discord.
- F7 should be used to report any suspected cheaters or bad players. This records all the crucial information needed to apprehend them.
- Gamebans (the red game ban on your Steam profile’s front): EAC is putting these there on behalf of Facepunch Studios.
- Server bans (racism, spam, toxicity, etc.): You will be permanently banned for breaking the terms of service. You’ll need to look for a different server to play on.
- If no one has a quick fix, feel free to inquire in chat to see if anyone does.
- Include a DxDiag from your PC and an output_log.txt from SteamsteamappscommonRust in your problem description.
- Things that servers feel inappropriate are frequently prohibited, hostile, impolite, profane, or just not appropriate for the area.
- No talks regarding disciplinary proceedings, whether they relate to in-game or server offenses, are allowed on the server.
- On the server, names with restrictions on their use are not allowed. Most names that are protected by copyright are taken from well-known original characters from novels, video games, and movies. Discussing the unauthorized use or distribution of copyrighted materials, such as private game servers or pirated media, is also prohibited.
- On the server, advertising of any kind is prohibited, including invitations to other servers, outside businesses and services, other games, and any activity that makes money.
- To safeguard your identity and privacy, avoid disclosing any personal information on the Server. This also holds true for releasing another community member’s private information; doing so is not only considered to be malicious behavior but also a violation of the Terms of Service, which will be treated seriously.
Rust is one of the most played action survival games. Rust has successfully completed its 9 years and is still loved by a lot of gamers. It has given more than 350 content updates to keep the players engaged in the game. Almost every month, a new content patch is provided by the developers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How Much Does Rust Game Cost?
The Rust game costs $39.99 on Steam.
Q2. What Are The System Requirements For Rust Game?
Here are the system requirements for the Rust game.
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS: Windows 11 64bit
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790K / AMD Ryzen 5 1600
Memory: 16 GB RAM
Graphics: GTX 980 / AMD R9 Fury
DirectX: Version 12
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 25 GB available space
Additional Notes: SSD is highly recommended.
Q3. Can We Play Rust On Mobile?
Yes, you can play the Rust game on the mobile as well. You can download the game from the App Store or the Play Store.