the amazing wedding Instagram captions that you can use to post your favourite wedding moments on Instagram.
Well, wedding season is officially upon us !!! And whether you are someone who said “I Do” or someone who witnessed that precious moment, there is no fun if you don’t take out your phone to capture the amazing memories. And to post your favourite moments, you need a perfect wedding Instagram caption, just like a bride needs a perfect dress.
Not sure what wedding Instagram caption to use? No worries, we have compiled the best ones for you.So, Lets give you a peekaboo, “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same”, “In your arms, I am home.”,“Marriage looks good on us, doesn’t it?”, “My forever plus one.” and many more. As for bridesmaids and guests, don’t worry, we have got you covered as well, “Came for the couple, stayed for the cake”. “She got married, so we got to party!”, “#GirlGang”, #BrideTribe.
Consider these romantic wedding captions and Keep reading to find the best wedding Instagram captions that will give you all the feels. So, let’s get started.
Wedding Instagram Captions for Photos of the Couple
Pictures speak for themselves.The happiness radiating from your photos will definitely reflect the wedding magic. Let’s harness that magic for a flawless Instagram post, shall we?
- Perfect day, perfect photo, perfect couple.
- Together they built a life they loved.
- They proved happily ever after does exist.
- Cheers to the newlyweds.
- You two will make the cutest old couple!
- To love, laughter, and their happily ever after.
- May you always be as happy as you are today.
- Wishing you both a lifetime of love and happiness.
- They go together like [food] and [drink].
- To infinity and beyond.
- All because two people fell in love.
- They did!
- All you need is love.
- Love at first swipe.
- True love is the greatest adventure.
- Love is in the air.
- To a beautiful day and a beautiful life.
- This is where forever starts.
- Eat, drink, and be married!
- They got married. I got drunk.
- True love is when both people think they’re the lucky ones.
- They put a ring on it.
- They said “I do,” and we said “finally!”
- Today, I watched a real-life love story.
- Pop the champagne, she changed her name!
- They got married and I got champagne … win-win!
- Only good vibes with these two.
- Your wedding day may come and go, but may your love forever grow.
- To have and to hold
- Congratulations to the new Mx. & Mx.!
Wedding Instagram Captions For Photos of Your Own Wedding
Pictures are a great way to capture life’s precious moments. Once your moments are over, you’ll wanna go down your memory lane and look behind to know how you felt at that moment and how happy you were.And you can do that with the amazing wedding Instagram captions.These wedding Instagram captions are short and sweet. Pick one of these if you want a sentiment that is more traditional to commemorate your wedding day. There’s a reason they’re classics!
- He stole my heart so I stole his last name.
- Life is better with you.
- You are all I ever wanted love to be.
- Our love story is my favourite.
- My ride or die. Seriously. It’s legal now.
- All of my smiles start with you.
- Here and now we vow to grow together.
- My other half.
- You made me believe in love at first sight.
- When I count my blessings, I count you twice.
- Till death do us part.
- Marriage? It has a nice ring to it.
- How did we get so lucky?
- I want the kind of marriage that makes our kids want to get married.
- Best. Day. Ever.
- In your arms, I am home.
- My favourite place in the world is by your side.
- Off the market!
- Finding you was worth the wait.
- Finally, I got my fairytale ending.
- I do, we did.
- I’ll love you forever and a day.
- Happy to be each other’s last first kisses.
- This is the next page in our love story.
- This is only the beginning…
- I do, I do, I do!
- Diamonds are forever, and so is our love.
- Dreams do come true. I found you, didn’t I?
- True love stories never have endings, but they do have magical beginnings.
- We’ve decided on forever.
- Marriage looks good on us, doesn’t it?
- Does this dress make me look married?
- You are my today and all of my tomorrows.
- We took this picture before I started crying!
- Once in a lifetime, you meet someone who changes everything.
- Locked in for life!
- Hand in hand, heart to heart, on this day, our adventure starts.
- Today yes means forever.
- You will forever be my always.
- It was always you.
- Our moment.
- We’ve decided on forever.
- Congrats on being stuck with me forever!
- I love you, and that is the beginning and the end of everything.
- Thank you for being you and for being mine.
Wedding Instagram Captions For Bride
Walking down the aisle towards the love of your life might be the most precious moment of a girl’s life. But sharing the first picture after saying “I Do” is no less.The first Instagram post on the bride’s wedding day will be watched closely by everyone! So, use a passionate caption to make your first social media posts as a married couple count. Your images’ positive energy will speak for you the rest of the time!
- Do, now and forever.
- Today was a fairytale.
- True love is when both people think they’re the lucky one.
- That “just married” feeling.
- Happiness is being married to your best friend.
Yes To The Dress Wedding Instagram Captions
Is there anything more exciting than going shopping for a wedding dress? If you’re the bride-to-be or part of her entourage, you’ll definitely want to post to mark the occasion.Once the bride has picked her dream dress, it’s time to pick your favourite Instagram caption:
- I said yes to the dress!
- Does this dress make me look married?
- I don’t always wear white, but when I do, I’m getting married.
- I found the guy – and now I’ve found “the one!”
- Did I try on every dress in the store first? . . . No comment.
Wedding Instagram Captions For Bridesmaids
There’s no doubt that #TeamBride members are giddy with excitement to share all the fantastic experiences they’ve had with the happy couple and the rest of the wedding party! You have a fantastic opportunity as a bridesmaid to capture the special day from all sides. Consider these bridesmaid phrases for the moment your bride “proposes” to you, from getting ready on the morning of the big day through the last call at the reception bar (AKA asks you to be her bridesmaid).
- “I Do” Crew
- Besties for the bride!
- We’re all twinning today.
- Bridesmaids for a day, best friends for life.
- Plan together, stand together, cry together.
- Not your average bridesmaids.
- She got married, so we got to party!
- There’s no place I’d rather stand today than next to my favourite people.
Wedding Instagram Captions For Guests and Friends
As friends and guests of the newlyweds, you’re a prime source of candid photos, selfies, and moments that the happy couple may not get to experience in real-time! While you’re taking pictures, think of some funny, real captions for your top images. Possibly even express your gratitude to the couple for including you in their wedding at this time. When you need some inspiration, try one of these excellent standard wedding guest Instagram captions:
- Sip, sip, hooray!
- Thanks to the happy couple for giving us an excuse to get dressed up!
- Thanks for including us in your big day.
- We just came because we heard there was a party.
- Cheers to the happy couple…and the open bar!
- It was such an emotional day, even the cake was in tiers.
- We came, we danced, we ugly cried.
- Came for the couple, stayed for the cake.
- Another weekend, another wedding.
- You can find us on the dance floor.
- They tied the knot, now it’s time for a shot!
Wedding Instagram Captions For Maid of Honour
To be asked to be maid of honour, is a tremendous honour! So, it’s basically your duty to send the bride and groom a meaningful or humorous Instagram post to express your gratitude. You can convey your enthusiasm and good wishes, thank them for inviting you to their special day, or make a joke—whatever suits your mood! Here are some, pick one !
- There’s no place I would rather be today than standing next to you as you say “I do!”
- I was “maid” to do this!
- Honoured to stand by your side on your big day!
- I’ll hold your bouquet today and your hand for life. Love you, bestie!
Weddings are very exciting , not only for the bride and groom , but also for every other person who shares their joy with them. So, for this festive season, we have got you some amazing wedding Instagram captions. Don’t forget to use these while posting your favourite memories!!! If you like these, do let us know in the comment section below. Keep Following Deasilex.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1.What Should My Social Media Post Say On A Wedding?
Ans. If you are Bride To Be, you can pick any of the wedding Instagram captains mentioned below:
- I finally have an excuse to change my name.
- Goin’ to the chapel and we’re gonna get married . . .
- Can’t wait to go from Ms. to Mrs!
- Just one short walk away from forever.
- He liked it, so he put a ring on it.
Q2.What Is A Good Wedding Quote?
Ans. A good wedding Instagram caption is something that should come out of your heart and reflects happiness. One such is“Two souls with but a single thought; two hearts that beat as one.” and for rest, you can read the full article.
Q3.What Wedding Vibes Mean?
Ans. Wedding Vibes mean details or the look or feel you want to represent on your wedding day. It could be attire, venue, colour palette, decor and florals.