Today, life without a smartphone is unthinkable and what makes a smartphone so indispensable are apps. We have all kinds of apps from entertainment to social media and from meditation to fitness tracking apps. On top of that, we also have the Apple Watch to access these apps. But, sometimes these apps go missing from the Watch. If you have also faced something similar, we will tell you how to get those lost apps back, and along with it, we will also mention some best iWatch apps. Let’s get started.
How to Get the Missing Apps Back?
One of the easiest ways to get the missing apps back is to uninstall and reinstall the app on the paired iPhone. This is how you do it:
- Find the Settings app on your phone by scrolling down to General.
- Scroll down and tap on iPhone Storage. It can take a minute or two based on the number of apps you have on your phone.
- After it loads, search for the apps that are missing on your iPhone. The icon of the missing app might not appear next to the name. Choose the app you are looking for.
- When you choose the app and its storage page opens, you can either delete it or offload it. Ensure that you Offload the app because if you delete it, you will lose all the app’s data.
- After that tap the Reinstall banner or go back to the home screen of your iPhone. You’ll see a cloud icon next to the offloaded app’s name. Reinstall it by tapping on the app’s icon.
- It will be installed in a few minutes and the paired iPhone will install it on the Watch as well. Finally, check the Watch’s home screen to check whether the app is installed.
After all this, the app should appear on the Watch.
Set up Automatic Install
If you want to install your iPhone apps on your Apple Watch, you can set up an automatic install. Here’s how you do it:
- Go to the Apple Watch app on your phone and ensure that you are on the My Watch page.
- Go down to General and choose it.
- You’ll see Automatic App Install at the top of the page
- Tun this setting on
And voila, all the apps on your iPhone will be installed on your Watch.
Restart Apple Watch
Sometimes, when you are facing such a glitch, restarting your Apple Watch can do the trick. Hold down the side button and slide the power off button. It will start back up in a few moments. After your Watch restarts, check if the app appears. If not, try a hard restart.
Press and hold the Digital Crown and the side button simultaneously and keep holding it until the Apple Logo appears on the screen. This will restart your Watch in a few moments.
Best iWatch Apps
There are a lot of apps that are perfect for the Apple Watch, but there are some that can really transform your Watch into something else. One of those apps is Wristcam.
When used with the Wristcam band, it is an ultra-compact camera system exclusively made for the Apple Watch. The band has an 8MP outward and 2MP selfie camera. It allows the user to take 1 hour of 1080p video or 2000 4k photos. The Wristcam band is dust and water-resistant with an IP68 rating. Undoubtedly, it is one of the best iWatch apps.
Well, as we’ve seen in this article, it is quite simple to get back the missing apps. It just takes a few moments to get the apps back and you can use them again. As far as the best iWatch apps are concerned, Wristcam makes a great companion for taking photos, selfies, and videos, all in HD.
1. How many apps can you install on your Apple Watch?
The number of apps that you can put on your Watch is limited as compared to your iPad, iPhone or Mac as the services designed for the smaller screen of the Apple Watch is limited. However, there are still thousands of apps supported by the Watch. These apps make your life easier as you don’t have to use your phone for almost everything.
2. What are some of the best iWatch apps?
The iWatch supports thousands of apps, but these are some of the best iWatch apps:
3. How many apps are there for the Apple Watch?
Well, the number is ever-changing because there are more than 20,000 developers creating new apps every day and putting them on the App Store. There are almost 40 default apps on the Apple Watch when you buy it.