Listening to songs and sharing music playlist has always been my favorite hobby. I have been listening to all sorts of songs and making playlists according to genre always fascinates me. My friends always approach me for the best music playlist and I love to showcase my talent to them. This can be done directly or using the tools for sharing music playlists cross-platform.
Recently I faced an issue with my best friend. I share a Spotify playlist with him and he texted back “I do not use Spotify, I prefer Youtube music”. I was taken back for I did not have any solution for it. I did a lot of research and finally found the solution to the problem. I have shared the tools I came across while searching for a solution for the problem.
The Best Tools For Sharing Music Playlists Cross-Platform are Tune My Music, Playlist Buddy app, Song Shift, Soundiiz.
These tools will not only help you in transferring the Spotify playlist to any other platforms. You can use these tools to transfer music playlists from any platform to another platform.
Tools For Sharing Music Playlists Cross-Platform
Given below are the best tools that can be used to transfer the music playlists cross-platform. Read the steps of instructions for using them and choose the tool that suits you the best.
Tune My Music
Tune my Music is one of my favorite tools for sharing music playlists cross-platform and is free to use. You can easily access it for free from its official website and is really simple to use. Go to the website tunemymusic.com and follow the instructions given below.
- Click On “Lets Start”
- You will be redirected to another page and will be asked to select the source. In my case, it is the Spotify Playlist. So, I Choose Spotify. But you can choose the platform you want to share the playlist from.
- You will be asked to log in to your Spotify account.
- Now select the playlist you wish to share or you can also paste the URL of the playlist in the box provided.
- Next, You will be asked to select the destination. In my case, it is Youtube Music. I’ll select it and boom!! The playlist is transferred to your Youtube music Account.
- You can share the Playlist now.
Playlist Buddy App
Playlist Buddy is a web application that helps to transfer the Spotify playlist to the youtube music playlist with ease. Although the application does not contain any pop-up ads the advertisement banner can be seen while transferring the playlist. This feature makes the site one of the best tools for sharing music playlists cross-platform. You can access the website via playlistbuddy.com. Follow the steps mentioned to convert the Spotify playlist to the youtube music playlist.
- Click on the “Login To Spotify”
- Log in to your Spotify Account.
- You can see all your Spotify playlist on the left of the screen. Select one or more.
- On the right, you will find ”Sign in Youtube”
- Sign in and hit “Convert Playlist”
- Your playlist is being Transferred.
Song Shift offers only the apple app that makes it limited in its use. But the app is powerful and has proved to be for the best use of iOS lovers. Download the app and proceed with the following steps.
Open the app, You will be asked to connect the music.
Select Spotify and login to your account.
Next, Tap on the “Plus” + sign and hit on “Setup Source”
Moving further select the Spotify option and select playlist.
Select the playlist you wish to transfer.
Now, select the destination you wish to transfer the playlist to. You can create a new playlist there or you can also add the songs to the existing playlist. That is you can merge the playlists.
Tap on “I’m Finished” and your playlist has been transferred.
Two streaming services can be added at a time. If you wish to add more either you need to buy the pro version or remove the previous platforms.
Soundiiz is the best tool available that has more streaming options than any other tool. Similar to other apps Soundiiz does not have an application but can be accessed through the web application. The Application is simple to use, if you want to use it visit soundiiz.com and follow the steps mentioned below
- Click On “Start Now”
- Next, you need to sign in, You can do it via your email, Facebook, or phone number.
- Choose Spotify from the left windowpane and login to your Spotify account.
- Next, find the destination platform you wish to transfer the playlist to and log in.
- Next press the transfer button on the left pane.
- Now select Spotify as your source platform.
- Select the playlist you wish to share, You can only choose one playlist at a time if you are using the free version.
- Click on “Confirm”
- Next, you can remove the duplicate songs from the playlist and add a description.
- Now Select “Confirm Tracklist” and next select the destination platform.
- Your Playlist is being transferred.
All the tools mentioned above are reviewed by me and my team Deasilex. They are the best tools available for the cross-platform transferring of the playlist. Use these tools if you wish to transfer any of your playlists to another platform and do write us your experience in the comments section.
Featured Image Source: Product Hunt