Have you got your Envision Glasses? Many people are seen purchasing these Glasses, many are unaware of how to use them. Confused about how to use them? Worry not Envisioners as here is an Envision Glasses user guide to help you out. Read through this Envision Glasses user guide to get all the details regarding how to use or set your Envision Glasses.
The Envision Glasses are AI-powered smart Glasses that are designed for facilitating the independence of blind people and the visually impaired. They turn the images, text, etc. into speech. Users can comfortably wear these Glasses as they have a lightweight design.
Envision Glasses are a combination of Google Glass 2 and the award-winning AI technology of Envision. This Envision Glasses user guide will help you know more about these Glasses. You can easily enjoy the Envision experience. The future of wearable cameras is finally out that we were dreaming of.
Though users are providing good feedback, many are facing issues using it. Are you also facing difficulty to use your Envision Glasses? Here is a post covering details related to Envision Glasses. You can go through this Envision Glasses user guide and get all your queries resolved easily. So, let’s start with the Envision Glasses user guide to help you quickly solve your problems.
What Is In Your Box?
The first thing that we’ll discuss in this Envision Glasses user guide is what the box includes! So, let’s see what is inside your box?
- Envision Glasses consisting of:
- Envision Glasses body
- Envision Glasses Titanium Frame
- Power cable
- Carrying case
- “Quick Start Guide” card
- Lifetime subscription on Envision app.
Let’s see how you can set up your Envision Glasses.
How To Set Your Envision Glasses?
Let us find out information about getting started with these Envision glasses. Here is what you need to do.
1. Install The App On Your Phone
If you already have the Envision app, you can skip this step and move to the second step. You need to install the app. Let us how to install the app.
For iPhone Users:
Option 1: Manually
- Go to the App Store icon on your iPhone and open it.
- Tap on the Search box and search for Envision AI.
Option 2: Siri
- Hold your home button and say Search for Envision AI on App Store
- Allow it to open up the App Store.
Once you search for the app, you’ll find a list of apps. Navigate to Envision AI from Envision Technologies B.V. Then, install the app for free.
2. Log In To The App
You now need to sign in to the app. If you already have an account, sign in using the details. However, if you don’t have one, you need to create an account. You can sign up using an email or other methods mentioned on the screen.
3. Assembling Envision App
The Envision Glasses consists of a lightweight titanium frame and body. We’ll help you know how to attach or detach the frame. Suppose you’ve ordered a Smith Optics frame and want to detach your titanium frame, here’s what you need to do.
- Take off your Envision Glasses and they must be unfolded
- Hold the frame with your left hand and the body with your right hand
- You’ll find a button on the body, press it
- Rotate the frame Counter-clockwise using your left hand
You have successfully detached the frame. Let’s see how to attach the frame.
- Ensure that the frame and the body are unfolded
- Hold the frame in the left hand and the body in the right
- Use your thumb to locate the circular metallic hinge button on top of the body
- Use fingers and search for a similar circular shape at the end of the frame. This piece will fit on the hinge button of the body.
- When the circular piece is on the top of the hinge, lock the frame by turning it clockwise.
- A soft metallic click will be heard when the frame is attached to the body.
4. Turn On The Envision Glasses
It is time to power your glasses as they have been assembled correctly. You can press the power button for around 6 seconds. The power button is on the rear end of the body on the inside surface next to the charging port.
5. Pair The Glasses With The App
If your Envision Glasses are powered on, it’ll speak out “Go to EnvisionGlasses.com”. It means the device is on but isn’t paired. Start pairing by using the following steps.
- Open the app
- Go to the Glasses tab
- Press Start Pairing
- Hit the Start Pairing process button
- Complete the pairing steps shown on the app
- Finish the setup
- Switch on your Glasses
With this, you’ve successfully set up your Envision Glasses.
How To Interact With Your Envision Glasses?
Want to know how to interact with your Envision Glasses. Here is what you need to do.
1. Power Button
The power button is the only physical button on your Envision Glasses. It is located on the inside surface near the charging port on the back of your Glasses. You can power your Envision Glasses on and off with the power button. To turn on your Envision Glasses, hold the button for 6 seconds, and to turn it off hold it for 3 seconds.
Envision Glasses are controlled by Gestures. These are located on the right exterior side at the front. Two types of Gestures can be performed on these Glasses- taps and swipes. Swips are used to navigate through different levels and screens. Taps are used to activate and interact with particular features and screens. These include:
- One-finger single tap
- One-finger double tap
- One-finger tap and hold
- One-finger swipe back
- One-finger swipe forward
- One-finger swipe down
- Two-finger swipe down
- Two-finger swipe up
- Two-finger single tap.
How To Clean Your Envision Glasses?
You need to do the following things to keep your glasses clean. Let’s see what is to be done.
- The surface of your device can be cleaned and lightly sterilized with Isopropyl alcohol wipes and other cleaning wipes safe for human skin.
- Air dry or simple towel dry the surfaces
- USB-C connector: If debris becomes lodged in the USB-C port, you can use a soft cloth and cotton swap to clean it gently.
What Are The Features That Don’t Need Internet Connectivity?
Here are the features that donot need any internet connection. Let’s what these features are.
- Detect colors
- Detect light
- Instant text when offline mode is activated
- Find people
- Find objects
- Recognise cash.
This is the Envision Glasses user guide. We hope this Envision Glasses user guide has helped you solve your problem or issues. What do you think about these Envision Glasses? If you’ve still got any questions, feel free to drop them in the comment section. We’ll help you solve your problems as soon as possible. Share this Envision Glasses user guide with your known ones and help them know everything about using these Envision Glasses.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What Are AI Glasses?
A. AI Glasses known as Envision Glasses use AI (Artificial Intelligence) to extract information from images and tell the wearer what they are looking at.
Q2. What To Do If I Already Have An Envision App Subscription?
A. If you already have an Envision app subscription, you first need to cancel it manually via App Store (iOS) or Play Store (Android) after a lifetime subscription is added. However, if you already have a lifetime subscription, you don’t need to do anything additional.
Q3. Are Envision Glasses Waterproof?
A. The Goggle Glass 2 is IP53 certified. It is resistant to water spray and limited dust ingression. You can clean these Glasses with a disinfecting wipe or a damp, non-abrasive cloth and mild soap.