New adventure, new rhythms, and brand-new levels await you in Geometry Dash. Flex your fingers and get ready to jump through spiky obstacles to discover new lands of the hidden world. Gear up and join the Geometry Dash Discord server and dance to the tunes along with fellow gamers.
Overcome obstacles by playing as a square block that dashes through all types of hindrances at lightning speed. The Swedish game developed by RobTop Games is a rhythm-based platforming game that has 21 official levels and over 40 million online levels created by the players themselves. Join the Geometry Dash Discord server to get exclusive access to official announcements, and use the Geometry Dash Creators Discord to give your valuable feedback.
You can join the Geometry Dash Discord server by opening Discord on your web browser and clicking on the invite link. Then select your language, your interests, your player type, and the notifications you prefer. Finally, read and agree to the Server Rules and click to Finish.
Let’s gear up and join the Geometry Dash Discord server to explore all it has to offer.
What Is Geometry Dash Discord Server?
The Geometry Dash Discord server is a platform that has been created exclusively for all Geometry Dash players. Gamers who are ready to face breathtaking challenges disguised as a cube can play it along with thousands of other gamers on the Geometry Dash Discord server.
It has gained immense popularity for its unique gameplay and mind-boggling rhythms. The difficulty of completing each level keeps spiraling, that has been dubbed as 18 regular levels and 3 demon levels. Each player can choose any one of the 7 different cube icons that enable them to customize their appearance to create a unique Geometry Dash Discord icon.
The Geometry Dash Discord server offers the official links to their website, YouTube channel, and also their social media accounts on Twitter, Facebook, and Twitch. Moreover, all members will have access to the latest announcements, community events, and server boosts.
All gamers are able to quickly navigate to all the other official Discord servers that have been created by Geometry Dash. Geometry Dash Creator Discord is one of the noteworthy servers, that is used as a new subsidiary server, that focuses on the process of creating new levels and collecting feedback.
Is There An Official Geometry Dash Discord Server?
Yes, there is an official Geometry Dash Discord server. It is one of the most active gaming servers on Discord that hosts over 600,000 members and more than 45,000 members who are online at all times.
The Geometry Dash Discord is a verified server that is administered by multiple moderators, who post information about upcoming updates and host exclusive events and official contests. It is also used by the developers to inform the community about some noteworthy projects and events.
Geometry Dash Discord Server Link
Stop your quest to find the official Geometry Dash Discord server link. Just click the link given below to be redirected to the Geometry Dash Discord server, to enjoy your game along with thousands of fellow gamers.
How To Join Geometry Dash Discord Server?
You can join the Geometry Dash Discord server by opening Discord on your web browser and logging in to your account > Click the Invite link > Select language > Interested channels > Player type > Notifications > Read & Agree to server rules > Finish.
Step 1 – Open Discord on your web browser and log in to your account.
Step 2 – Click the Geometry Dash Discord server invite link given above.
Step 3 – Select the language that you speak.
Step 4 – Choose the channels you are interested in.
Step 5 – Select the type of Geometry Dash player you are.
Step 6 – Choose the notification that you would like to receive.
Step 7 – Read & agree to the rules of the server.
Step 8 – Click to Finish it.
Geometry Dash Discord Features
Once you have successfully joined the Geometry Dash Discord server, you will be able to tap into all its features as follows.
- Customize the channels to choose the ones that you are interested in.
- Browse through over 47 channels and classify them according to the category.
- Get exclusive information on main channels, extra channels, server boosts, and important roles in the #info channel.
- View a detailed set of rules that all members of the channel must adhere to.
- Open the #portal to see the list of all the official servers created by the developers of Geometry Dash on Discord.
- Join the Steam group to equip yourself with the team tag and a triple spike to your username.
- Open the Announcements channel to view all the latest updates and announcements made by the creators.
- Access the Community news channel to gain insights into the trending news.
- Join the main channels to connect by sending text messages in 4 exclusive channels in general, English, media, and bots.
- Check out the Support info channel for expert guidance during registration, activation, invalid email, or forgot password, or username.
- Join any of the multiple voice channels to directly connect with thousands of other users.
The Geometry Dash Discord Icon
One of the most prominent features that is adored by all gamers is the Icon Kit which enables gamers to have their very own Geometry Dash Discord icon. The Icon Kit offers a wide array of icons that allow gamers to select their very own appearance in Geometry Dash, Geometry Dash Meltdown, Geometry Dash Lite, Geometry Dash SubZero, and Geometry Dash World.
Further, you can customize your icon in 4 different colors with 3 different shared of cyan and green. The Icon Kit of Geometry Dash Discord includes,
- Mini Trails
- Death effects
Geometry Dash Discord Rules
To create a safe and enjoyable experience, the Geometry Dash Discord server has a set of well-defined rules for all members to follow. They request members who witness any behavior that violates the rules of the platform to @mention or send a DM to the staff member or the moderators. Moreover, any member who has been banned or muted is allowed to make use of the Geometry Dash Discord ban appeal to plead their innocence.
The rules of the Geometry Dash Discord server are:
- Be respectful and accept all other members.
- Avoid 18+, NSFW, or controversial content.
- Avoid spamming, unwarranted tags, or derailed conversations.
- Use channel-specific content. Post relevant topics under the predetermined channels.
- Make use of an appropriate username and avatar.
- Do not disrupt the Geometry Dash server or the community by posting negative content that is prohibited.
- Do not use fraudulent methods that could give you a statistical advantage over other members.
- Follow the instructions of the staff members.
- It is mandatory that you comply with Discord TOS and Community Guidelines.
- Remember that all these rules are comprehensive and are subject to common sense. Do not find loopholes.
Members who get multiple warnings will be banned from the platform. Banned members who believe that they have been unfairly banned can request a Geometry Dash Discord ban appeal to plead their innocence.
Dancing to peppy rhythms never goes out of style. Especially when you get to jump around and dance to rhythm-based platforming games like Beat Saber, Thumper, and Geometry Dash. The rhythm action enhances the player’s sense of rhythm and is hyped up to compete with the simulated performance of a number of musical instruments depending on the level of difficulty.
Join the Geometry Dash Discord server and navigate through the different obstacles, backed by thousands of other fellow members of the platform. Amp up your gameplay and crush your obstacles via Geometry Dash Discord.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Is There An Official Geometry Dash Discord Server?
Yes, there is an official Geometry Dash Discord Server with over 605k members.
Q2. What Discord Server Is RobTop In?
RobTop has recently joined Discord and hosts the official Geometry Dash Discord Server.
Q3. What’s The Biggest Discord Server?
The most significant server of Discord currently is Fortnite with 1,048,272 members.