Last Updated on 3 months by Bhawani Singh
Isn’t it quite irritating that you are watching your favorite show on 10 Play and you get these frequent ads? Just ruins your mood. You have to wait for the ad to be removed or you have to manually remove the ads. But do you know you can block these ads and get rid of them altogether? Do you know how to block ads on 10 Play?
Nowadays, 10 Play has been in talks for quite some time now. This is a new app that is owned by network ten. Moreover, this app has been made available only in Australia now. On this platform, you can easily stream content absolutely for free without even having to pay a penny. Isn’t that great that you don’t have to get a premium account to get access to the content on this platform?
How to block ads on 10 Play? Here we will discuss what you can do to block the ads on 10 Play. Chrome menu > tools menu > extensions > trash > remove. And that’s it you are done.
Well, you can easily block the ads on a different browser. you can find the steps of how to get rid of ads on tiktok. So, scroll down and read below.
How To Block Ads On 10 Play?
If you are trying to watch a video on 10 Play and you get to see an error saying that you have an ad blocker enabled then it could be that you have this software installed in your browser which is blocking your video from being played.
10 Play is actually not compatible with ad-blocking software and it has to be disabled so that you can resolve the problem.
How To Block Ads On 10 Play On Google Chrome?
If you want to know how to block ads on 10 Play on google chrome then here are a few steps that you need to follow.
- The first thing that you have to do is click on the chrome menu icon which you will find in the browser toolbar.
- Now, you have to highlight the tools menu and then tap on the extensions which are present from the sub-menu.
- Now, you have to click on the trash icon that will show next to the AdBlock plus entry.
- Tap on the remove option after you get to see the confirmation message to effectively uninstall the AdBlock plus from your web browser.
How To Block Ads On 10 Play On Firefox?
To learn how to block ads on 10 Play on Firefox you gotta follow these few easy-peasy steps that we have mentioned below.
- Open the Firefox browser and then click on the tools options.
- Now, choose the Add-on.
- Tap on the extensions which are present on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Look for AdBlock on the list of extensions.
- Choose disable the option to temporarily disable the AdBlock.
How To Block Ads On 10 Play On Safari?
Don’t know how to block ads on 10 Play on safari? Don’t worry, coz we are here for you to provide you with the resolutions to your issue.
- The first thing that you have to do is open your Safari browser.
- Now, click on the safari that is situated in the menu bar of your browser.
- Then you need to select the preferences option.
- You will now get to see the preferences window.
- Tap on the extensions button and you will find a list of extensions that you have installed to safari.
- Click on the ad block in the list of extensions that is present in the left pane.
- Toggle the on button to off in the preferences window.
- Now, the AdBlock will get disabled temporarily. If you want you can again enable the extension.
How To Block Ads On 10 Play On Internet Explorer?
Let’s discuss how to block ads on 10 Play on your internet explorer. The steps are mentioned below, so let’s take a look at them.
- Open up your internet explorer.
- Tap on the gear icon that will open the settings option.
- Now, choose the manage add-ons option from the drop-down list.
- Tap on the toolbars and extensions link in the left navigation pane.
- Now, you have to right-click on the ad block add-on name in the list and then tap on the disable button to disable the AdBlock add-on.
- And you have successfully disabled the ads on internet explorer.
How To Block Ads On 10 Play On Edge?
To know how to block ads on 10 Play on the edge you need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- Open the edge and tap on the gear icon.
- When you click on the gear icon it will open up the settings.
- Choose the privacy, search, and settings options.
- Now, check whether you have selected a balanced setting. Choose a strict that will block the 10 Play ads.
Now, these were a few ways that will help you to know how to block ads on 10 Play on different browsers. the steps are really easy to follow. You can easily follow these steps and block the ads on 10 Play. if you have any questions, you can reach us in the comment section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is 10 Play Available Outside Australia?
Well, the answer to this question is no. This app has been made available only in Australia. This app cannot be used outside Australia, however, if you want you can access it with a VPN.
Q. How To Change 10 Play Details?
To change your details in 10 Play sign in to 10 Play, click on your name or email, and choose my TV. Go to account settings and then update your details under my details except for email.
Q. How To Manage Newsletters And Subscriptions On 10 Play?
When you are signed into 10 Play go to your account profile and then go to the subscriptions tab to manage your newsletters, subscription, and the information that you receive.