The popularity of BeReal is increasing day by day, isn’t it? Who would have thought that in a world full of filter apps, people will actually start preferring the unfiltered app? Since the BeReal app is a new social media application in the market, there are still a few things that many users are still not aware of. One such thing is changing the BeReal language. Do you know how to change BeReal language?
Actually, practicing a new language daily is the best way to learn more about your friends who are from another country, so that you can communicate with them in their native language. But if you are new to this platform and want to try to change the BeReal language, then you may find yourself a bit lost.
But you don’t have to worry at all, coz we are here for you. We will help you to know how to change BeReal language. The steps are really easy to follow. Here’s what you need to do: settings > select BeReal app > select language > choose language > done. That is all you need to do.
Now, we have mentioned the full steps in detail below. So, all you gotta do is scroll down a l’il bit and go through the steps that will help you to change the BeReal language.
How To Change BeReal Language?
Below we have mentioned a few easy peasy steps that will help you to change the BeReal language on your Android, iOS device, and Mac. Are you ready to learn how you can do it? Then let’s not waste any more time and quickly get started.
How To Change BeReal Language On An Android Device?
To know how to change BeReal language on your Android device, here are a few steps that you need to follow:
- The first thing that you have to do is go to the Android settings.
- After you open the settings, scroll down a bit. There you will find the general management option. Click on this option.
- Now, you have to click on the language option that shows up.
- Now, choose the language that you want to change the default language too. If you cannot see your preferred language, then simply click on Add language and choose the preferred language.
- And that’s it you have successfully changed your language on BeReal.
Related: How To Turn Off Fast Camera On BeReal: Easy Way To Do It!
How To Change BeReal Language On iPhone?
We now know how to change BeReal language on Android devices, let us know how to change BeReal language on iPhone. Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to the iPhone settings.
- Scroll down and you will see a list of all the apps on your phone.
- Now, from there you have to select the BeReal app.
- Choose the language under the preferred language.
- Now, choose your language.
- English is the default language. You can choose any language that is available on BeReal.
Related: How To Post A Bereal Without Notification | A Complete Guide!
How To Change BeReal Language On Mac?
Do you want to change the BeReal language on Mac? Do you know how to do it? No? Ahh ok, let me help you out with this. You need to follow a few steps that we have mentioned below.
- First, you have to choose the system preferences.
- Now, select language and region from the Apple menu bar.
- Select the apps tab which you will find on the upper side of the window.
- Now, go to the bottom of the Windows and then choose the plus symbol.
- Choose BeReal app from the drop-down box.
- Now, choose your preferred language from the drop-down menu that you will see under the program. If you want to include this item you have to click on the add button.
- The new language that you have selected will be used the next time when you open the app. If you want to switch between languages then you will have to reload the software on your Mac.
- If you don’t want to lose anything then just shut down the program before you restart your Mac.
Related: How To Invest In BeReal App Stocks? A Comprehensive Guide!
Now, after reading this post you do know how to change BeReal language. Isn’t it really so easy to change the BeReal language? Now, if you have a friend residing in any country then you have easily communicated with them in their native language. If you have any questions, you can reach us in the comment section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can Someone See If Your Screenshot Their BeReal?
Well, the answer to this question is yes. If you take a screenshot of somebody else’s BeReal post then they will be notified about the same. But you can try to take the screenshot by turning off the internet connection as then they will not be notified that you have to take a screenshot of their BeReal post.
Q. Can You Post Two BeReal In A Day?
Unfortunately, the answer will be a no. You cannot take two or more two BeReal in a single day. You will only be able to post one BeReal in a day. When you post a BeReal, try to post another BeReal the feature will be shown as disabled and you will not get the option of posting another BeReal. You will only be able to take two pictures on BeReal and that is from the front and back of your camera. This will be considered a single BeReal which you will be able to post on the BeReal app.