Changing a background of a picture is a unique way to re-emphasize and give a particular view of the subject. When it comes to photo editing, Adobe Photoshop will come to our minds. That’s right.
Photoshop can help you remove and change the background of a photo. Aside from it, we provided another two relatively straightforward approaches to changing the picture’s bg online. You can check them out below.
How to Automatically Remove Background Using Free Background Remover
FVC Free Background Remover is an AI-based photo background removal tool that automatically erases the background from the image online. It offers you the option to fine-tune the photo, delete the old background instantly from your picture, and change it to transparent. Furthermore, it lets you replace the background with any solid colors or new background image. With FVC Free Background Remover, you can quickly change the picture’s background within seconds.
- Utilize AI to erase image background.
- Remove any object from the picture.
- Add background to a photo.
- Support cropping and resizing images.
- Totally free to use.
- Works on any web browser.
Steps to change the background of a photo:
1. Open your browser and search FVC Free Background Remover, or you can just click the link here.
2. Click Upload Image to import your photo from your computer.
3. Once it’s uploaded, FVC Free Background Remover will auto-erase the background of the picture.
4. To touch up the photo, you can go to Edge Refine from the left-hand toolbar. Then, move to Edit to replace the background of the photo. You can choose a new background from your computer by clicking Local. Then, click Crop to resize the image.
5. To adjust the placement of the photo, you should go Move and then tick the box ahead of Free Transform. Then you can freely move it until you’re satisfied. Finally, click the Download button to save it to your computer.
How to Change the Background of a Photo Using PicWish
PicWish is an online photo editor which allows you to change the background of a picture online. It also has some well-designed templates that can be used as your new image background. Here are some easy steps to change the background of your image using PicWish.
1. To start with, you can search PicWish on your browser. Then, click Upload Image to get the picture you need from your computer.
2. Once uploaded successfully, the background will be erased. You can use its Erase tool to refine your image. To change the background color, you need to click the Background button and then choose your desired color as the new background.
3. To download this image, you need to log in PicWish in advance, then you can go to the top-right corner and click the Download button when you’re satisfied with the result.
How to Change Photo Background Manually Using Adobe Photoshop
Don’t know how to change the background of a picture in Photoshop? If so, you’ll be glad to know it’s super easy. Adobe Photoshop can make the foreground and the background separated by creating a selection. Here are how-to details you can follow:
1. Run Photoshop on your computer and open your desired image.
2. Go to Magic Wand Tool and then choose Quick Selection Tool from the left-hand toolbar. Once you choose Quick Selection Tool, you can click and drag inside the area you prefer to select. Photoshop will select the parts you want to include smartly based on the range of differences in the light-to-dark areas of an image
3. To touch up your selection, you can use Polygonal Lasso Tool. When you’re satisfied with the result, go to Edit, then click Cut. Then, Photoshop will remove the background instantly.
4. Next, press Ctrl + O to open your new background image. Drag the image without background to your new background. If necessary, you can resize it to make it bigger or smaller by holding the Shift key to maintain the original aspect ratio.
5. The last step is to save your new photo by going to File>Save As and choosing JPEG.
The above are some of the most valuable methods to help you change the background of a photo. If you’re not good at photo editing and looking for a powerful and efficient tool to achieve background removing and changing, then FVC Free Background Remover and PicWish will be great choices. However, PicWish needs the login, FVC Free Background Remover is totally free to use, and no registration is required. You can easily download the result with no watermark added. Now, it’s up to you which among them you’d like to use.