You might be aware of the newly launched Pokemon Go. This is the future and marvel of augmented reality. You are connected to both worlds at the same time. In this post, we will cover how to connect Pokemon Go to switch.
Pokemon Go is a game that encourages players to move around and catch the pokemon. This game uses the GPS of your phone to detect your location and then pokemon appre4ar around your screen. This game has been developed in Augmented reality where the players interact with the real and digital world simultaneously.
We will be discussing more on how to connect Pokemon Go to switch. Once you connect the pokemon Go to the Nintendo Switch, you can enjoy more fun. So, without wasting any more time, let’s start.
How To Connect Pokemon Go To Switch?
Here is a complete guide on how to connect Pokemon Go to switch.
First, set up your Nintendo Switch game to connect to a Pokémon GO account:
- Launch Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! or Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! from the HOME Menu.
- At any time during gameplay, press the X Button to access the in-game menu, then the Y Button to open the Options menu.
- Select “Open Pokémon GO Settings”.
- Select “Yes” when prompted. The game will begin searching for a Pokémon GO account to pair with.
Next, set up your Pokémon GO account to pair with the Nintendo Switch game:
- On Pokémon GO, tap the Poké Ball icon, then select “Settings”.
- Scroll down to “Nintendo Switch” and select it.
- Select “Connect to Nintendo Switch”.
- The Pokémon GO app will search for a Nintendo Switch game to connect with.
When the Nintendo Switch console locates the Pokémon GO account, select “Yes” on the console to pair them.
Once they’re paired, you can transfer Pokémon from Pokémon GO by visiting the GO Park complex in Fuchsia City.
How To Send Pokemon To The Go Park Complex?
Once you have successfully paired Pokemon Go to your Nintendo Switch, you can now send Pokemon to the Go Park complex. Here is a guide on how to do so.
- Open Pokémon: Let’s Go
- In Fuschia City, speak to the attendant at the GO Park Complex and select Bring Pokémon
- Open Pokémon GO
- In Map View, tap the Main Menu button.
- Tap the Pokémon button.
- At the top right, tap the Nintendo Switch icon.
- Tap all the Pokémon you’ll like to send to the Nintendo Switch. You can only send Pokémon originally discovered in the Kanto Region (as well as their Shiny and Alolan forms) with the exception of the Mythical Pokémon Mew.
- Tap the Send to Nintendo Switch button when you’re ready to send Pokémon
How to Challenge Yourself In The Play Yard?
Once you are successfully connected to the Pokemon GO, now you can challenge yourself in the play yard. You need at least 25 same species of pokemon in the Go Park complex to be able to challenge yourself in the play yard.
In the minigame, you will have to lead all the Pokemon into the goal area within the time limit. The Pokemon will start following you once you get close enough to them.
If any obstacle comes in the way, the Pokemon will get surprised and they will run away. Then you have to gather them again. If you manage to get all pokemon into the goal area within three minutes, you win the mini-game and win the prize.
It’s time to conclude our post on how to connect Pokemon Go to switch. This is surely the game of the future and very soon we will see some more games like this. You can download this game and start enjoying this augmented reality game.
Keep exploring our website to know more about the latest games.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Why Can’t I Connect My Pokémon GO Account To My Switch?
What to do. Restart the Nintendo Switch console and try connecting again. To restart the console, press the POWER Button for three seconds, and then select Power Options, followed by Restart. Ensure that Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu!/Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! has the latest software update
Q2. How Do I Link My Pokémon GO Account To My Nintendo Account?
How to Link Pokemon Go To Nintendo Account
- Create a Nintendo Account if you don’t have one already.
- Open Pokemon Go and tap the Poke Ball at the bottom.
- Click on Settings.
- Select Pokemon Home from the Settings Menu.
- Tap Sign In.
- Your Pokemon Go and Nintendo accounts will now be linked.
Q3. Can You Transfer Pokémon From Pokémon GO To The Switch?
In Pokémon GO, tap the Poké Ball icon, then select “Pokémon”. Tap the Nintendo Switch icon in the upper-right corner. Tap the Pokémon you want to transfer, then “Send to Nintendo Switch”. Select “Yes” when asked if you want to transfer the Pokémon to your Nintendo Switch console.