Last Updated on 2 months by Shubham Attri
Dancing in the real world is quite old and boring too. Have you thought about what dancing in the virtual world would feel like? Are you curious about this? Here is a post on how to dance in Cryptovoxels.
CryptoVoxels is a Metaverse built on the Ethereum blockchain. The platform is similar to Decentraland Metaverse and is growing continuously. You can build, purchase and sell properties on this Metaverse.
Cryptovoxels joined the Metaverse world in 2018. Since then, it has continuously developed and introduced new features that made its name in the Metaverse world. The best feature of Cryptovoxels is that it is available across a wide range of devices without any need for software or hardware.
This post will unfold some unique features of avatars that very few Metaverses provide. These features include dance, chat, flying, and much more. So let’s start with how to dance in Cryptovoxels.
How To Use Your Avatar In Cryptovoxels?
Cryptovoxels provide users the ability to import NFT avatars in their Metaverse. That is surely a cool feature. You can walk around in Cryptovoxels Metaverse with Void, Metakrew, Meebit, or clone X NFT characters. Apart from this, Cryptovoxels has its avatars as well. Any avatar can wear the wearables like a voxel hat.
These avatars are not just pictures but whole 3D characters that resemble humans in their form and movements. Different colors can be used for avatars. The wearables include:
- Flag and much more
How To Customize Avatars In Cryptovoxels?
The first thing you have to do is to create an account. After logging into your account, you need to buy some avatar parts as your current avatar will be blank. Once you are ready, follow the steps below.
- Go to your account.
- On the top, click on the costumes tab.
- Once in there, you will see three tabs:
- Next, select the costumes you want to apply.
- You can also use wearables on the avatars if you have purchased them.
- If you want to change the color of the skin, just click on the skin.
- There is a list of body parts, and you can change the color of each part.
Once your avatar is ready, we can explore what your avatar can do.
How To Dance In Cryptovoxels?
To enjoy a good experience, we recommend using a laptop or PC. The Cryptovoxels avatars not only dance but chat, fly and move around. We will start by checking sound and graphics quality. Here is how to dance in Cryptovoxels:
- Click on the top right of your screen. You will see some options
- Parcel audio: It is normally the sound or music coming from some land or house where your avatar is going.
- Sound Effects – the sound of the actions of the avatar like walking.
- Ambiance – Cryptovoxels has some cool background music when you are playing in Cryptovoxels metaverse.
- Voice Chat – this is the voice control of someone using voice chat. You can mute or hear it.
- Graphics – this is the image quality. This primarily depends on your laptop.
- Once you are ready with the controls.
- Press the G key to access all dance moves.
- You can have different moves and emojis to make the atmosphere more astonishing.
Here, dance moves are under Emote / Animate option.
Click on the Emote option and check your avatar to activate any dance animation. Your avatar will be dancing the same step.
Apart from this, there is a lot of emojis. These emojis are to set the dance floor on fire. Once you click on any emoji, you will see that emoji flying in the air.
How To Make Your Avatar Fly?
WASD keys can control the movement of the avatar. To run, use the Shift key, and to jump, use the Spacebar. But it won’t make the avatar fly. To fly in Cryptovoxels, press the F key and look at the sky. Then use the control keys to move while flying.
You can also adjust the view of avatars.
Press on the C key, you will see the 3rd person view. In this view, you can easily see what your avatar is doing. In this view, you can see your avatar dancing in different moves.
How To Make The Avatar Interact In Cryptovoxels?
You can interact with other players via avatars. You can show reactions, wave hands, and voice chats. Metaverse is the next social networking platform. Here is how you can interact with others in Cryptovoxels.
- Press on the G key.
- The same box opens where you can dance.
- At the bottom of this box, you have a conversation and mic option.
- Here you can react with other players.
- Wave at them.
- Voice chat.
I know it might look like an avatar is dancing and you are watching or controlling it. However, if you use virtual reality devices compatible with your device, you can experience a new world. It seems like you are dancing and performing all these moves. More devices are coming into the market, which will take this experience to the next level.
If you like this post on how to dance in Cryptovoxels, leave a comment below, and don’t forget to share it
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Is Cryptovoxels A VR?
Cryptovoxels is compatible with virtual reality devices like Oculus Quest, Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, etc.
Q2. Who Created Cryptovoxels?
Nolan Consulting is the developer of Cryptovoxels. This project was first released in May 2018, and the first sales were made in June 2018.
Q3. Can You Make Money On Cryptovoxels?
Yes, you can make money on Cryptovoxels by selling land and collections created on this platform. If bidders are interested in your parcel, you can earn more by auctioning parcels.