BeReal is one of the most trending social media apps at the moment, that encourages people to be real without any filters. To use the BeReal app you need to download the BeReal app and create your account. But at the beginning of creating the app, you need to add your full name, birthday, email address, and phone number. However, there are times when you don’t want to use your full name, instead, you want to keep an easy name or a different name. Do you know How To Delete Your Full Name From BeReal Profile?
BeReal instead of filtering the videos and images, focuses on the real snapshots of life. In any social media app, you can alter your images with any kind of filter or use the self-timer to take the pictures. But do you know what really makes this app stand out from the crowd? Well, the BeReal app will alert you at any random time every day to post your real picture on the app no matter what you are doing.
So now, coming back to your question on How To Delete Your Full Name From BeReal Profile. If you don’t want your full name on your BeReal profile and want to edit then don’t worry, this post is going to help you out. The steps are really easy to follow. Here’s what you need to do: BeReal app > profile picture > three dots > your name > text entry field > make the changes > done.
Didn’t get what you just read above? It’s ok we understand. That is why we have mentioned the full steps about how you can delete your full name from your BeReal profile below. All you need to do is scroll down and read them and follow the below-mentioned steps. Are you ready for it? Let’s begin!!
How To Delete Your Full Name From BeReal Profile?
When you sign up for BeReal, then you will be asked to enter your full name. Your full name will be shown on your BeReal profile. But you need not worry, if you have been wanting to know How To Delete Your Full Name From BeReal Profile, then you can do that. This post will let you know how with just a few easy steps you can delete your full name from the BeReal profile and add the name that you like.
- The first thing that you have to do is open your BeReal app.
- Click on your profile picture which you will find in the upper right-hand side corner of the screen.
- Now, click on the three dots that you will find in the upper right-hand side corner of the screen.
- Next, you have to click on your name near the top of the screen.
- Click on the text entry field that is to the right side of your full name.
- Make the changes that you want.
- And that’s pretty much it. Your full name has been deleted and your new name is up on your profile.
How To Change The Phone Number In The Bereal App?
After discussing about How To Delete Your Full Name From BeReal Profile, let us know to change phone number. Have you changed your phone number? Do you want to add your new phone number in the BeReal app, changing the old number? Well, then you can change your phone number in the BeReal app. However, this option is available only to Android users and not to iOS users. So, if you use an android device and want to change your phone number in the BeReal app, then here are a few steps that you need to follow.
- Open your BeReal app.
- Go to settings, then click on the help option.
- Now, click on the contact us option followed by the option that says change phone number.
- Now, the window that opens up you have to choose your preferred language and then click on the OK option.
- Before you get started you first need to create your BeReal account with your new phone number, or else you will not be able to change your phone number.
- Click on the continue button to answer the following questions.
- Next, you have to enter your existing phone number and then hit the ok button.
- Type in your BeReal username. You can enter the creation date of your BeReal account, however, this is optional.
- Moreover, you will get 2 to 3 more optional questions, you can answer them if you want to. Click ok and then go to the next question.
- Now, enter your phone number, and your email address.
- That’s it!! BeReal will take care of changing your phone number and you will get access to your original BeReal account soon.
How To Change Your Username In The Bereal App?
If you want to change your username in the BeReal app, then you need to follow these few steps:
- First, in the BeReal app, click on your profile picture in the upper right-hand side corner of the screen.
- Now, press on your profile name or at the top of the display picture to edit your profile.
- Tap on the username.
- Now, change the prevailing username and give it a new name.
- That your new username will get active after you post on the next BeReal notification.
Now, after reading this post you do know How To Delete Your Full Name From BeReal Profile? Well, the steps that we have mentioned which you need to follow are really very easy simply follow the steps as it is and you will successfully delete your full name on the BeReal app.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How To Change Your Profile Picture In The Bereal App?
To change the profile picture in BeReal app, you need to follow these steps:
- Click on your BeReal profile photo.
- Press on the option that says edit my profile or you can even click on the profile picture.
- Change the photo by simply clicking on the current view of the profile photo.
Q. How To Find Out When You Joined In Bereal App?
If you want to know, when you have started using the BeReal app, then here are a few steps that you need to follow. However, you can view this only on your iOS device.
- Go to your BeReal profile and then click on the settings option.
- Scroll down and you will see how many days ago you joined the BeReal app along with the date on which you joined.