Streaming videos online is a kind of fashion these days. But if you are streaming a video on the Websites to watch Web Series for free then there are a lot of distractions. I mean the ads. Why not download them and watch them without ads? Yes, it is possible. Here is an article that will tell you How to download Embedded videos from the websites.
What are Embedded Videos? Well, embedded videos are the videos that a blogger or the website developer embed from the source. The visitor on the website can play these videos on the site without visiting the original website. Usually, you do not get the download links of the embedded videos. So, here are a few tricks and shortcuts that will tell you How to download Embedded Video.
In this article on “How To Download Embedded Video”, we will cover tricks like
- How To Download Embedded Video From The Website
- How To Download Embedded Video With Browser Extension
- How To Download Embedded Video With Chrome Browser
- How To Download Embedded Video Online
Above, we have told you the trick we are going to cover in the article. Read below to get the detailed steps for the points mentioned above.
Also Read, Best YouTube To MP3 Converters
How To Download Embedded Video
Further in the article, you will get a step-by-step guide on how to download the Embedded videos by various methods. We have also mentioned a method to download the embedded video from mobile phones.
How To Download Embedded Video From The Website
Many of the websites embed the videos in tier content but all of them do not provide the download button. Well, this is the direct trick to download Embedded video from the Website directly with just two clicks. Follow the steps given below for the purpose.
- The first step would be to open the website and find the video you wish to download.
- Now, right-click on the video, and from the menu that appears in front of you, choose the option “Save Video As..”
- After that select the destination folder and hit the save button.
This is just like how we save the images by right click and then “Save As”.
Also Read, Best YouTube Video Downloading App
How To Download Embedded Video With Browser Extension
In case the method above doesn’t work. What if you don’t find the “Save Video As..” option in the menu. We have a backup plan here. We have several extensions that let you help to download the embedded videos from the website.
The browser we will be using here is Video Downloadhelper. There are various reasons to use this extension the first one being it is free and simple to use and the second one is that the extension is available for both Google Chrome and Firefox.
The use of the extension, Video DownloadHelper is not just limited to downloading the embedded video. It also allows the user to convert the downloaded video into other formats such as MP4, MP3, AVI, and WMV.
Now, given below are the steps on How to Download Embedded Videos With Browser Extension.
- Go to chrome or firefox and install the extension “Video DownloadHelper” to the browser.
- Now, go to the website you wish to download the embedded video from.
- Click on the extension on the right top of the screen and choose the resolution you want. (Make sure you have added the extension)
- After the resolution is set, you will see a drop-down menu with the options like “Quick Download”, “Download” and “Download & Convert”. Choose the one you prefer.
Also Read, Best Instagram Video Downloader Apps
How To Download Embedded Video With Chrome Browser
In case you find some problem in installing and using the extensions. We have another way for Chrome users. This time not the extension but a few changes in the source code of the website will help. It doesn’t matter if you are a coder or not, just follow the simple steps given below.
- The first task to do would be to open the website you wish to download the video from.
- Now, after the site is open Press the F12 key on the keyboard.
- Next, Navigate to Network > Media.
- Now press the F5 key on the keyboard. This will refresh the page and play the video.
- Now, right-click on the video, and from the menu that appears in front, click “Open in new tab”.
- The video will start to download automatically.
How To Download Embedded Video Online
Well, this is the easiest and the hundred percent working idea on how to download the embedded videos online. For this, you either have to install any extension or you have to make changes in the source code of the website.
The plus point of this method is that you can even use this method to download Embedded videos on your Android or iPhone. The method is to use online video downloader websites. These websites will not only help you to download the videos from the website but you can also use them to download videos from the social media apps such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, and many more.
These sites also act as video-type converters. Well, follow the following steps to know how it works.
- Open the website, you wish to download content from. Copy the URL of the video.
- Next, open the Online Video Converter website and paste the URL in the box provided.
- After that hit the Download button.
- The Embedded video has been downloaded.
Also Read, Best iOS YouTube Video Downloader App
This was all about “How to download Embedded video”, we have done great research on the topic and finally came out with these four best methods. All of these are hundred percent working and if you feel the article was a good guide then don’t forget to share this with your friends. They might need it, you never know.
Featured Image Source: YouTube