Did you hear that you will get a bonus for posting reels? If you think these are rumors, then you are wrong. It is true that you will be getting a bonus for posting reels. Here is a post on how to get bonus for posting reels? Well, this initiative has helped many Instagram creators to earn money. So, why not you?
Instagram reels are one of the best alternatives to TikTok that’s because you get paid for the videos that you post on Instagram reels. As TikTok has gained popularity in the last couple of years, it is worth watching that other social apps also try to mimic the success of TikTok.
So, now coming back to your question on how to get bonus for posting reels. Well, Instagram has two kinds of payment schemes for the content of the reel. It doesn’t matter whether you are eligible to get paid for both the schemes or just one, isn’t it interesting that you get paid on Instagram reels.
But before you get to know how to get bonus for posting reels, you need to know about the bonus program to be eligible to get paid for posting reels.
What Are Instagram Reels Play Bonuses?
Well, reels play bonuses are actually the opportunities that you get by which you can earn money directly from Facebook and Instagram. So, all you gotta do is create content and get paid for the number of plays your reels get.
The reels play scheme shouldn’t really surprise you, because Facebook has committed to invest around $1 Billion in this program for the reels creators through 2022.
You can say that this is another way by which Facebook competes with TikTok, which creates creator funds and will also encourage the creators to stick to reels only.
Related: How To Unread Messages On Instagram | Unread Messages Without A Business Account!
How To Get Bonus For Posting Reels On Instagram?
If you want to know how to get bonus for posting reels, then here we are going to discuss it. If you have a business or a creator account and if you have access to the program then there’s just one thing you need to do. Share reels to Facebook and Instagram. You will get paid by Instagram, on the reels if you get 1,000 views on your reels for over 30 days.
One thing that you need to remember is that the reels play bonus program at present is available only to the selected creators in US only. If it is not available to you then you gotta wait a bit more.
How Do The Reels Bonuses Work?
Here’s how the reels bonuses work.
- When the reels play bonus is available on your account, then you will have 30 days to get started to earn cash.
- Once it gets started, then you will have 30 days to earn the bonus.
- During these 30 days, you can select any Instagram reels you want that will count towards your bonus payment.
- To select the reel for the bonus program you need to choose from the bonus page the option Reels play bonus before you share the reel.
You will get paid for how well the reels perform. Moreover, you will also be able to keep a track of your bonus progress under the performance report.
Now, that the reels bonus scheme is coming out it is time that you actually start to create reels even if you are not eligible. In this way, you will be able to get access to the bonus play and get ready to bring in some cash.
Related: Instagram Highlight Names | Choose The Best Name For Your Highlight!
How To Choose A Reel To Count Towards The Reel Play Bonus?
If you want to choose a reel that will count towards the reel play bonus then here are a few things that you need to do:
- From the bonus page, choose the reels to play bonus before you share your reel.
- If you forget, then you will get 24 hours to go back and make a selection.
- The only exception for the 24-hour rule is applicable on the last day of each month. Since you will be paid on a monthly basis you need to apply a reel towards the reel play bonus pay-out in the same month itself when you created the reel.
- The deadline for the month-end is 00:00 PT irrespective of your time zone. For instance, if you make a reel at 22:00 PT on 31st July then the next reel you can apply to reels play bonus pay-out is 00:00 PT on 1st August.
- However, at the moment the branded content is not eligible for the bonuses.
How To Set Up Bonuses?
You can directly earn money from Instagram through bonuses, if are eligible then you will be notified on the Instagram app to set it up and enable it.
Before you begin to set up the bonus here are a few things to keep in mind:
- If you are an eligible creator then you will get a notification for setting up the bonuses on the professional dashboard.
- You need to have a professional either creator or business profile to get access to the professional dashboard.
Now if you want to set up bonuses on the professional dashboard follow these steps:
- Go to the Instagram app, and review and accept the terms.
- Choose your country and the business type.
- Then, click on the next option. If you are a business owner, then the next page will ask to confirm that you are the legal owner. You need to enter your legal along with the tax-related information.
- Add the pay-out method and then press on the next option.
- Next, you need to review the description of the available bonuses and then click on activate bonus.
- Lastly, click on done.
After you have set up the bonus you need to choose the bonus opportunity before you share any new content to count it towards your earnings.
It is important that you add the pay-out account to get the bonus pay-out. If you don’t add a pay-out account then here are a few things to know:
- If you exceed earnings of $5000 or within 5 months you will not be eligible to monetize with the bonuses.
- Within 6 months you will have to pay the fee and be rejected to get the payment.
How To Enable Bonuses?
Now you are aware of how to get bonus for posting reels, but how to enable the bonuses?
To enable the bonuses here are a few steps that you need to follow:
- Choose the bonuses.
- Then select the bonus that you are applying to the content.
- If it is relevant you need to click on the option and also share to feed.
- Click on done and then share.
Related: How To Find Reel Drafts On Instagram? 4 Ways To Find Draft Reels!
Now you do know how to get bonus for posting reels, isn’t it? All you have to do is make and share reels and get paid. Easy way of earning.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. When Is The Reel Not Eligible For The Reel Play Bonus?
Well, the reels will not be eligible for the reels play bonus if any of the below statements are true.
- Your reel should not be claimed by a rights holder.
- You will get up to two-reel violations. If the third reel is violated then you will get a 30-day cooldown period.
- If you win an appeal then you will get monetizable plays from that win decision. If the decision comes after the expiration of the deal that will not be counted as monetizable pay.
Q. How To Choose Content For The Bonus That Was Earlier Published?
If you want to choose content for the bonus that was earlier published here are a few things that you need to consider:
- Choose the edit option followed by bonuses.
- Now select the bonus that you want to apply for the content
- Click on done.