Do you know that you can achieve trophies on Snapchat? So, if you are looking for ways to get Snapchat Trophies? Look no more. We present to you a complete guide on how to get Snapchat trophies.
Snapchat offers a very tempting feature that gives users a sense of achievement, by just networking with the app. Snapchat Trophies are given to users every time they achieve a certain feat on the app. All Snapchat Trophies are in the form of emojis that are unlocked as the user completes certain tasks like achieving a particular score, using certain filters, sending Snaps, posting Live Stories, etc.
Snapchat Trophies are special badges that are provided to the users as they unlock all the built-in features of the app. All users can get Snapchat trophies by unlocking various new features on the app like with a Snapchat score, Snap trophies, video Snapchats, Weather trophy, and Verification trophies.
All the trophies achieved by the user will be displayed in the Trophy Box as emojis. Users will be able to view all their trophies on the Snapchat app by clicking their bitmoji to access their Snapchat Profile. You will be able to view all the trophies that you have achieved and the other trophies waiting to be unlocked. Let’s know in detail about how to get Snapchat Trophies.
How To Get Snapchat Trophies?
Snapchat is one of the most popular social networking apps today with over 375 million daily active users from all over the world. To keep these millions of users engaged and to have a wonderful time using the app, Snapchat has introduced Trophies, which give a sense of satisfaction and achievement to all users. Every time users unlock one Trophy they can try their best to unlock the next one. This is a great strategy formulated by Snapchat to keep the users coming back for more. Snapchat Trophies are special badges that are provided to the users as they unlock all the built-in features of the app.
1. With Snapchat Score
The best way to get Snapchat Trophies is by increasing your Snapchat Score. This is determined by a combination of the number of Snaps you have sent and received via Snapchat. It also takes into consideration your Stories and your overall activities while on the platform. The more active you are on Snapchat the more Snapchat Score you will secure.
You will get Snapchat Trophies every time your Snapchat Score reaches a set milestone. Starting from the Baby Face Trophy when you get 10 Snapchat Score until the Ghost Trophy for a whooping Snapchat Score of 500,000.
2. Snap Trophies
You could get Snapchat Trophies for every Snap that you send on the app. You will be able to receive trophies based on the filters that you use on your Snap, flipping the camera on Snapchat, etc. Users who send a Snap with one filter get a ‘one finger’ trophy and those sending a Snap with two filters get a ‘two finger’ trophy. Sending 50 Snaps with the black and white filter will earn you a Panda trophy.
Flipping between the front and back camera in a video will earn you trophies according to the number of times you flip it. Take 1000 Selfies to get an Ogre Trophy.
3. Video Snapchat
Snapchat rewards with trophies based on the number of videos you take on the app. You will be rewarded special trophies for every 1, 50, and 500 videos that you post on the app. Accordingly, you will receive a VHS tape, camera or camcorder trophy.
Sending 10 video snaps using the zoom option or taking 10 fully zoomed snaps will get you the magnifying glass emoji. Sending a video on Snapchat with no sound will get you a ‘Monkey closing ears’ trophy.
4. Snaps At Night
Snapchat sees how dedicated you are to use the platform. To encourage users who use the app during night time they offer various Trophies. Using Snapchat anytime between 4 and 5 AM will get users a Frying Pan with an egg Trophy. Sending 50 Snaps using the Night Mode will get users a Half Moon Trophy. Using the front flash on your selfies will get you a ‘Flashlight’ Trophy.
5. Weather Trophy
Snapchat users can take Snaps using the temperature filter. If you are in a cold country with freezing temperatures you will be able to get a ‘Snowflake’ Trophy. If you are from a hot area and post a Snap using the temperature filter with over 100F, you will be able to get the Sun Trophy.
6. Verification Trophies
Snapchat asks all users to periodically verify the information on their profile. Verifying your phone number and email id will get you a Telephone Trophy and an Email Trophy respectively.
7. Take Screenshots
Do you have the habit of taking screenshots on Snapchat every time you come across something interesting? Snapchatters can earn Trophies for every 1, 10, and 50 screenshots that they take on the app. They will be given Purple Devil Trophies or a Red Devil Mask Trophy.
8. Use Text
Users can add Text to their Snaps to earn Text Trophy. All you have to do is send 100 Snaps with a text message. You will get an ABCD Text Trophy.
Snapchat is a platform that attracts users to the app every day. It offers various captivating features like Snapchat Score, Snapchat Streaks and Snapchat Trophies that flames the interests of all users, which makes them want to explore the app. This will increase the number of daily active users thus increasing the app’s engagements. We hope you can now understand how to get Snapchat Trophies with the help of this article.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What Is Snapchat Trophies List?
Here is the list of Snapchat Trophies that you can unlock easily.
- Email emoji: Verify your email address.
- Telephone emoji: Verify your phone number.
- Videotape emoji: Send a videos
- Movie camera emoji: send 50 videos
- Video camera emoji: send 500 videos
- Flashlight emoji: Send 10 snaps with the front-facing camera.
- Loop once emoji: Flip the camera once in a video.
- Loop emoji: Flip the camera 5 times in a video.
- Rotate emoji: Flip the camera 10 times in a video.
- Snowflake emoji: Send a snap with a temperature below freezing.
- Sun face emoji: Send a snap with a temperature above 100 F.
- Hear-no-evil monkey emoji: Send a video without audio.
- Magnifying glass emoji: Send 10 pictures that are entirely zoomed in.
- Microscope emoji: Send 10 videos using zoom.
- ABCD emoji: Send 100 snaps with large text.
- Fried egg emoji: Send a snap between 4 and 5 in the morning.
- Moon face emoji: Send 50 snaps using night mode
- Lollipop emoji: Send a snap using five or more pencil colors.
- Rainbow emoji: Send 10 snaps using five or more pencil colors.
- Artist palette emoji: Send 50 snaps using five or more pencil colors.
- Panda emoji: Send 50 snaps with the black and white filter.
- Happy devil emoji: Screenshot a snap
- Angry devil emoji: Screenshot 10 snaps
- Goblin emoji: Screenshot 50 snaps
- Ogre emoji: Send 1,000 snaps using the front-facing camera.
- Radio emoji: Submit a snap to Our Story
- Clapboard emoji: Submit 10 snaps to Our Story.
- Fax machine emoji: Scan five Snapcodes
- Index finger emoji: Send a snap with one filter applied
- Peace sign emoji: Send a snap with two filters applied
- Baby emoji: Get your Snapchat score to 10
- Glowing star emoji: Get your Snapchat score to 100
- Sparkles emoji: Get your Snapchat score to 1,000
- Circled star emoji: Get your Snapchat score to 10,000
- Explosion emoji: Get your Snapchat score to 50,000
- Rocket emoji: Get your Snapchat score to 100,000
- Ghost emoji: Get your Snapchat score to 500,000
- Eyes emoji: Set up My Eyes Only in Memories
- Microphone emoji: Shazam a song through Snapchat
- Smiley face with sunglasses emoji: Pair Snap Spectacles with Snapchat
- Link emoji: Link your Bitmoji to Snapchat
- Globe emoji: Your snap was posted on a Live Story.
Q2. What Emojis Are For Snapchat Achievements With Friends?
- Gold Heart: You are Best Friends – You send the most Snaps to this Snapchatter, and they send the most Snaps to you too
- Red Heart: You have been each other’s #1 Best Friend for at least two weeks
- Pink Hearts: You have been each other’s #1 Best Friend for at least two months
- Grimace: You share a Best Friend – Your Best Friend is also this Snapchatter’s Best Friend
- Smile: One of your Best Friends – This is a Snapchatter you send a lot of Snaps to (but isn’t your Best Friend)
- Sunglasses: You share a Close Friend – One of your Best Friends is also one of this Snapchatter’s Best Friends
- Smirk: You’re their Best Friend, but they aren’t your Best Friend – You’re someone they send the most Snaps to, but they aren’t someone you send Snaps to the most
- Fire: You’re on a Snapstreak! – Appears next to the number of days that you and a friend have Snapped each other. If you AND your friend don’t both send a Snap within 24 hours, you will lose your Snapstreaks
- Hourglass: Appears next to someone’s name if your Snapstreak is going to end soon. Send each other a Snap (not a Chat) to keep your streak alive
- Baby: You just became friends
Q3. Does Snapchat Have Trophies?
Yes, Snapchat have trophies. Open the Snapchat app and sign into your account. Then tap your Bitmoji/profile icon in the top left corner of the screen. Then tap Trophies right beneath your snapcode to open your Trophy Case.