Well, BeReal is a very popular social media platform that is used by GenZ. On this platform, you need to post pictures of whatever you are doing in a time span of 2 minutes. You may receive a friend request on this platform, but if you are new to this platform then you may find it difficult to see the friend requests on the BeReal app. So, if that is the case then this post on how to see friend requests on BeReal app will help you out.
This app is a French social networking app that was launched in 2020. BeReal app has actually amazed many users because of its interesting concept. On BeReal you will be able to send a friend request to any of your friends and they too can send you request. You can publish one photo every day to show your followers what you are doing in real-time.
Now, if you don’t know how to see friend requests on BeReal app then this post is for you. Here’s what you need to do: open BeReal > icon > suggestions, friends and requests > requests tab.
Dint get the steps that we have mentioned above? Don’t worry, we have mentioned the steps in detail below. So just scroll down and read ca you see friend requests on bereal app, without wasting any time and quickly get started.
How To See Friend Requests On BeReal App?
Now, it’s time that we get to know how to see friend requests on BeReal app. Well, the steps are really easy to follow, so let’s take a look at them.
- The first thing that you have to do is open your BeReal app on your device.
- Click on the icon that represents two humans. You will find this option in the upper left-hand side corner of the screen.
- After that, you will get 3 options which you will see at the bottom of the page, namely: requests, suggestions, and friends.
- Suggestions Tab: the suggestions tab will suggest friends from your activity and your contact list.
- Friends tab: this tab will have all your friends who you have added or have received friend requests from.
- Requests tab: the request tab will have all your friend request that others have sent you to add to your friend list.
- Now, under the request tab, you will get to see all the friend request that you have received.
Related: What Time Is BeReal Today In Europe | BeReal Notification Time
How To Accept A Friend Request On BeReal?
Now, we know how to see friend requests on BeReal app, let us learn how to accept friends request in BeReal. If you want to know how to accept a friend request on the BeReal app then you need to follow these few easy-peasy steps that we have mentioned here:
- First, Open the BeReal app on your android or iOS device.
- Then you gotta click on the icon option which will be the symbol of two humans. You will find this option at the upper left-hand side corner of the screen.
- Here you will find three options shown at the bottom of the screen, namely suggestions, requests, and friends.
- Now, under the requests tab, you will get to see the friend requests that you have received from others.
- Now, here you need to click on the accept button which is present in front of each friend’s request.
- After you have accepted the friends request you will see them present under the friend’s tab.
Related: 100+ Best BeReal Username Ideas | Funny, Cool & Unique BeReal User Names
How To Send Invitations To Add Friends In BeReal?
You can grow your friends on BeReal by sharing your profile link on other networks. There are three ways by which you can get your profile link from the app.
- Click on the icon with two people in the BeReal app present at the top left corner of the screen. You will see a box that says “invite friends on BeReal”. Click on that box and you will see different sharing options. You can share your link automatically on suggested social networks or copy the link to send it manually.
- Click on your profile icon in BeReal that will show your profile. Under your memories option, you will see the profile link in the form of a string of characters. From here you can simply copy the link and paste it wherever you like.
- Moreover, from your profile page in BeReal, you can enter the settings by clicking on the three dots icon. From there you will have a straight way to share BeReal.
Related: BeReal App Parent Review | Everything Parents Need To Know!
So now after reading this post you do know how to see friend requests on BeReal app. The steps are very easy to follow. Moreover, you can even send invites to your friends on BeReal. If you have any questions, you can reach out using the comment section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Why Are You Not Getting A BeReal Notification
If you are not getting the BeReal notification then it could be because of the Do Not Disturb mode which is on. You can just turn this off by going to your phone settings. Click on sound and notification and then go to app notification. Now, go to BeReal and enable the set as a priority option.
Q. What Happens If You Miss A Day On BeReal?
Well, nothing serious is going to happen if you miss a day in BeReal. Actually, BeReal wants you to capture moments when you are not really prepared for it, and that is why you get a notification to click BeReal at any time of the day. So, to answer your question, if you miss a day on BeReal then you will just be marked late in that BeReal picture.
Q. What Are The BeReal Username Requirements?
Well, here are a few BeReal username requirements.
- Your phone number
- Your age
- Your name or first name.