Just like Facebook, Instagram too stores all the history of your liked posts that you will be able to access within the Instagram app. But there are many users who are not really aware of this feature since it is inside the settings and you need to deep dive in to get this. So, do you really want to know how to see the posts you have liked on Instagram?
Well, the ability to see the liked photos on Instagram actually comes in handy if you really want to take a look at the photos and the videos which you have liked on Instagram. Moreover, this is also a quick way to, unlike the photos or videos which you may want to without needing to recall and also manually search for any specific post.
So now, coming back to your question on how to see the posts you have liked on Instagram. If you don’t know how you can see the posts that you have liked on Instagram then you have come to the right place. Here’s how you can do it. Profile > your activity > interactions > likes. Here you will get to see the posts that you have liked.
We know you are eager to know how you can see the posts but don’t worry we have mentioned all the steps below. So, let’s not waste any more time and quickly get started.
How To See The Posts You Have Liked On Instagram?
Here’s How To See The Posts You Have Liked On Instagram. Let us see what steps you need to follow that will help you to see the posts which you have liked earlier on the Instagram app. By default the liked posts will be shown in the newest to oldest order but you will be able to sort and filter the liked content. Moreover, you can even unlike multiple liked posts on Instagram all at once.
Related: Why Is My Instagram Feed Only Showing Reels | How To Fix The Problem
Where To Find The Most Recently Liked Instagram Posts?
To know where you will be able to find the recently liked Instagram post then, here are a few things that you need to follow.
- Open the Instagram app and then log in to your account.
- Click on the profile icon.
- Now, you have to click on the menu option.
- Select your activity option.
- Choose the interactions option.
- Then you can click on the likes option so that you can open the screen of your most recent likes. The default is to display the likes from the newest to the oldest.
- Scroll down to the older likes or you can even click on the option that says sort and filter to specify the date range to sort from the oldest to newest.
Related: How To Find Reel Drafts On Instagram? 4 Ways To Find Draft Reels!
Reasons To View The Previous Likes?
Being able to get access to the posts you have earlier liked is suitable for many things. Go back to the view that you have already liked. Here are a few steps that you need to follow.
- Find the new accounts to follow from the posts that you have liked earlier.
- Read the long captions of the posts which you did not get time to read earlier.
- Read more comments to follow along with the discussion on any topic since more people will see it in their feeds.
- Leave a comment of your own on a post that you liked but did not have the time to type something at that moment.
- Revisit the helpful information that you want to check in detail later like the product, service, contest, recipe, etc.
What you like on Instagram is not just a friendly gesture to let the poster know that you approve of their posts. It is actually a great way to bookmark things that are interesting and valuable to look at it again.
Related: How To Use Auto-Generated Captions For Instagram Videos To Get More Engagement?
Limitations To Visiting The Liked Posts Again?
According to the help page of Instagram, you will be able to see the 300 most recent posts including the photos and videos that you have liked. That is still a lot, isn’t it? However, if you are a power user who likes hundreds of posts in a single day or if you want to find something that you have liked a few weeks ago then unfortunately you can’t find that here.
The liked posts will be displayed if you have liked them using the mobile app of Instagram or on the web. But you will only be able to see the liked posts in this app. It is not clear if you have liked any posts through the third part app for Instagram or not.
Related: How To Change Instagram Icon On Your iPhone With This Nifty Trick?
So now, after reading this post you do know how to see the posts you have liked on Instagram. The steps are much easy to follow. But if you try to see the posts which you liked a few weeks ago then that is not possible here. If you have any questions, you can reach us in the comment section below.
Frequent Asked Questions
Q. How To See What Posts Someone Has Liked On Instagram?
You should go to the post and then click on other to see everyone that has liked that post. The following activity feed does not exist anymore.
Q. Is The History Of The Liked Posts Jumbled?
The liked posts are not jumbled actually since it appears in order based on when you have liked. You will be able to sort them in order from oldest to newest post and vice versa.