When you are not surfing the web or scrolling through the social media platform, then you are probably using the messages app, sending and receiving text messages to and from your friends, and family. But have you ever thought of pranking your friends by bombarding them with unlimited text messages? Do you know about text blast in iOS? Do you know how to text blast in iOS?
Well, it’s not April fool’s day yet there are many people who are pranking their friends with spam, text black, or repeat messages on iOS. Even though Apple has a secured operating system. There are many geeks that still somehow manages to send 100 messages at once on iPhone. Yes, you read that right. But have you ever tried to send spam texts to someone on your iPhone?
Now, coming back to your question, how to text blast in iOS. Here’s how to do: add SMS blast/ bomber shortcut > Text blast to phone number > shortcuts app > click on the shortcut > number of SMS > custom text message > shortcut > text black.
Don’t worry the steps have not been mentioned here in detail, but you will find the full steps below. So, scroll down and you will find the steps that you need to follow.
What Is Text Blast?
Before we discuss How To Text Blast In iOS, let us know what is text blast? The text message blasts are perhaps the web browser SMS texting services that will allow you to easily and also send text messages to the large number of phone users that utilizes the automated messaging system. This is perhaps the effective way for businesses to stay connected with customers, raise awareness of the brands, and also to increase engagement.
Text blast services have been on the rise which leads to the majority of the businesses that now have a mobile marketing strategy. Mobile phone is becoming more important on a day-to-day basis, since it has so many capabilities and features. You can listen to music, watch videos, start your car, and play games. In short, you can do anything and everything on mobile phones.
How To Text Blast In iOS?
Now, let’s talk about how to text blast in iOS. You can actually text blast directly from your iPhone easily. Moreover, you don’t even have to jailbreak or install any kind of risky third-party apps. But before that here are a few things that you need.
- A shortcuts app by Apple (needs iOS 12.0 or later)
- Unlimited SMS subscription from your service provider.
Now, here are a few steps that you need to follow to know how to text blast in iOS.
- Add the SMS blast or bomber shortcut.
- If you want to text blast a phone number, then you just have to go to the shortcuts app library and then, click on the SMS blast or Bomber.
- Add the total number of SMS that you have to send.
- Now, add your custom text message.
- That’s pretty much it. Let the shortcut do its thing in the background. It will send text black to the other iOS users.
Why Text Blast?
You should send the SMS text blasts as this is where the majority of the customers are already hanging out. That is why this will be impossible to over-emphasize the importance of meeting your target market where they are. You can say that this is perhaps one of the easiest and most convenient ways by which you can reach your customers and grow your audience. The fact that smartphones increase in popularity all over the globe.
How Are Businesses Use Text Blast Marketing?
Now, that we do know what is text blast and how to text blast in iPhone, let us know how this is helpful in businesses. Well, in the tech world text blast marketing is proving itself to be an important tool in every toolkit of the business owner irrespective of the industry.
SMS communication is perhaps the way by which your customers want to communicate with you. So, if you realize how important it is you will surely get a step closer to enhancing your customer experience and amplifying the loyalty of your brand.
Here are a few kinds of business that uses SMS text blast to get an advantage.
- Retail: It sends coupons, promotes new products, and asks for feedback.
- Trade Shows: Drive traffic to keynote events, booths, and demonstrations.
- Bars and Restaurants: Advertises time-sensitive promotional offers, and showcases new menu items.
- Schools: Sends an emergency alert to faculty and parents and provides an update on the school events.
- Accountants or Tax Firms: Sends out the appointment reminders, updates on tax return status, and countdown to tax filing.
- Doctors and Dentists: Send out appointment reminders, and gives alerts of the test results.
- Real Estate: Reaches the interested leads, confirms and books showings, and sends new property listings.
- Entertainment Venues: Ticket giveaways, event reminders, and exclusive offers.
- Healthcare: Provides the test results, set the appointment, gets feedback, and prescription reminders.
So, this is how to text blast on iPhone. You can see that just with a few steps you can prank and bombard your friend’s phone with text messages. Moreover, we also see how the text blast is important in businesses. If you have any questions, you can reach us in the comment section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What Are The Text Blast Rules And Regulations?
The rules for sending mass message are quite rigid and contained within the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) of 1991. This Act has the rules along with the regulations about how to build a contact list, giving the contacts the option to opt-out of your text blast service, specifying the frequency as well as the number of messages that you can send to avoid spamming.
Q. How To Grow Your Text Blast List?
There are many spammers and hackers who abuse SMS marketing so you will not be able to purchase the lost cell phones and upload them to the text marketing service. When you send a text blast from a computer or from any other device then you need permission to do these kinda activities. Moreover, you need to build a text blaster contact list from scratch or from the database of the customer that already has given permission to contact them.