Arkasodara of Thavnair is a bunch of elephant people who reward players with some pretty good items in Final Fantasy XIV if you complete all their given tasks. These quests are part of the tribal questline, and some of the rewards of Arkasodara tribe quests include a minion and amount. Just like previous tribal quests such as beast tribe quests, Arkasodara quests are the same, and only the name is changed. The best thing about this questline is that new quests will be available for you every day to help you increase your reputation and win better rewards. The biggest reason behind the Arkasodara tribe quest name is that it involves some new factions and creatures which were left untouched in the previous patches of Final Fantasy XIV. This is a step-by-step guide to help you unlock the Arkasodara tribe quests.
How to unlock the Arkasodara Tribal Quests?
Before unlocking the Arkasodara Tribal quests, you first have to complete the level eighty quests called “Hippos Born to Run” in Thavnair. If you are already in the Thavnair region, you can easily start the above-mentioned quest. Complete as many Thavnair side quests as you can. Unlocking this quest won’t be a problem for you, especially if you have already completed Moogle quests in the Heavensward expansion, as well as the Namazu quests from the storm blood. However you have to do some grinding, but it’s worth the effort. If you quickly want to unlock Arkasodara tribe quests and more stuff, use FFXIV Gil and quickly achieve your goals.
The hard work doesn’t end here, as you now have to complete the level eighty-five main storyline quest called “Under His Wing” before you can finally start Arkasodara Tribal quests. This quest also marks that you have reached halfway through the Endwalker expansion. At the same time, being in Thavnair, complete two more sets of side quests. Unlocking Arkasodara tribal quests is quite hard, but the rewards at the end will make you forget everything. To complete these sets of side quests, you have to go to the Yedlihmad (X: 25.6, Y: 36.1) in Thavnair and complete the quest named “Steppe child” there.
The second set of quests starts with the “What’s in a Parent” quest, and you have to go to Palaka’s Stand (X: 29.2, Y: 15.3) for this quest. You have to complete four different quests to complete each set, and the total number of quests for these two sets is eight. Various side quests are available in the area, but you can effortlessly recognize them from a distance because they are marked with a blue color icon. The blue icon indicates that they are related to the Arkasodara tribal quests from Patch 6.15 of Final Fantasy XIV. The map given below pinpoints the exact locations of both sets of side quests so you can complete them as soon as possible.
Here are the names and coordinates of all the eight side quests.
1. Palaka’s Stand Quest Chain
- “What’s in a Parent” – (X: 29.2, Y: 15.3)
- “Curing What Ails” – (X: 29.6, Y: 17.2)
- “The Sins We Bear” – (X: 29.6, Y: 17.2)
- “Societal Alchemy” – (X: 29.7, Y: 16.2)
2. Yedlihmad Quest Chain
- “Steppe Child” – (X: 25.6, Y: 36.1)
- “The Matanga Along the Way” – (X: 25.4, Y: 31.2)
- “Ogul Repays Her Favors” – (X: 19.0, Y: 33.8)
- “The Yedlihmad Hunt” – (X: 25.4, Y: 31.3)
When you complete these two sets of side quests, a new quest named “A Budding Adventure” will unlock, and you have to go to Palaka’s Stand (X: 29.6, Y: 17.2) and meet Yezahn there to get this quest. The Budding Adventure quest acts as the final quest of both sets of side quests.
How to Get the Hippo Cart Mount in FFXIV?
Once you have unlocked the Arkasodara tribal quests, it is time to complete those high-level daily quests. If you complete enough of these daily quests, you will get Arkasodara Pana which is the special currency for this questline. You can buy the special hippo cart mount by spending this Arkasodara Pana special currency. This cart is available for eight Pana only, but you have to work on your reputation with the Arkasodara tribe first before purchasing it. Complete a minimum of sixty-three daily quests to have the reputation and the currency to unlock the hippo cart.
How to Get the Wind-Up Arkasodara Minion in FFXIV?
The Wind-up is a minion from the Arkasodara tribe quests that you can buy from the Ghanta at (X: 20.4, Y: 28.4). It is available for the right Arkasodara Pana only, but you have to reach the trusted rank with the elephant people tribe first. Complete daily Arkasodara tribe quests daily and earn more than five hundred points to unlock the trusted rank. As soon as you hit the trusted rank, a new quest named “A Pachyderm’s Promptitude” will be available so that you can complete enhancing your rank.
Rewards of Arkasodara Tribe quests
More than fifteen different rewards are available for players who complete Arkasodara tribe quests. Most of these rewards can be purchased from Ghanta at Thavnair. Millions of FFXIV Gil are available at Mmopixel with fast delivery.
- Buy Savage Aim Materia IX for 3 Arkasodara Pana
- Buy Savage Aim Materia X for 6 Arkasodara Pana
- Buy Savage Might Materia IX for 3 Arkasodara Pana
- Buy Savage Might Materia X for 6 Arkasodara Pana
- Buy Heavens’ Eye Materia IX for 3 Arkasodara Pana
- Buy Heavens’ Eye Materia X for 6 Arkasodara Pana
- Buy Quickarm Materia IX for 3 Arkasodara Pana
- Buy Quickarm Materia X for 6 Arkasodara Pana
- Buy Quicktongue Materia IX for 3 Arkasodara Pana
- Buy Quicktongue Materia X for 6 Arkasodara Pana
- Buy Battledance Materia IX for 3 Arkasodara Pana
- Buy Battledance Materia X for 6 Arkasodara Pana
- Buy Piety Materia IX for 3 Arkasodara Pana
- Buy Piety Materia X for 6 Arkasodara Pana
- Buy Wind-up Arkasodara for 8 Arkasodara Pana
- Buy Gajasura Card for 6 Arkasodara Pana
- Buy Stuffed Cinduruva for 4 Arkasodara Pana
- Buy Stuffed Minduruva for 4 Arkasodara Pana
- Buy Stuffed Sanduruva for 4 Arkasodara Pana
- Buy Hippo Cart Horn for 18 Arkasodara Pana
- Buy Hippo Ridin’ Orchestrion Roll for 6 Arkasodara Pana