Anyone up for a pollution-free mask that comes in a pair of headphones? Once again, Dyson has all of its fingers in yet another pie, entering into wearable technology with Dyson Zone air-purifying over-ear headphones, in addition to its haircare, vacuum cleaner, and fans portfolios. But, users are pretty confused about how to use Dyson Zone air purifying headphones. Do you?
Dyson’s latest Zone air-purifying headphones appear like something you cannot expect to find in a dystopian Star Wars movie, maybe on the head of the Spiderman villain. But, the brand says it’s an original device, which you will be able t buy by this Fall, of 2022.
If you want to know as to how to use Dyson Zone Air Purifying Headphones, first you need to find the power button, then you need to connect the headphones with a device through which you can play songs. Bring your mobile phone, turn on both device’s Bluetooth and pair them together. After connecting, turn on the filters of both the earcups to get filtered air. After making all the settings, you can start playing songs. And there, you’ve learned how to use Dyson Zone air-purifying headphones.
Stop, stop sweety you can’t leave now! What about the rest of the doubts? Don’t you wanna know that. Good kid, come along then. If this sounds wild to you, trust me you’re not the only one. But together, we’ll be breaking these puzzles to find exactly how to use these headphones. Are you in for the plan? Come let’s read.
How Do The Dyson Zone Air Purifying Headphones Work?
The Dyson Zone air-purifying headphones took time of six years in the making with 500+ prototypes. The biggest challenge in developing the Zone was its miniaturization. Both the ear cups feature two motors set within them and these are the smallest Dyson motors that have ever been developed.
But they’re not the only heroes delivering clean air to the users, know the entire procedure:
- First, polluted air enters through an Electrostatic Filter in ear cups.
- Then, the Potassium Carbon filter cleans the air.
- Next, the air passes through the Compressor.
- At last, clean air is delivered to the user without any contact via Two Channels in the visor.
First, the electrostatic filtration tech traps 99% of polluted air in which dust, pollen, and bacterias are present. A potassium-enriched carbon filter traps gases like MO2, SO2, and O3. The air is then transferred from the surroundings of the users to the outside of each ear cup via a filter, next the potassium filter cleans the air.
The air then transfers into the compressor and then passes through two channels in the visor, and then finally the user gets clean air in the mouth and nose fully contactless.
How To Use Dyson Zone Air Purifying Headphones?
The main question still revolves in everyone’s mind and that is how to use Dyson Zone Air Purifying Headphones?
Two years ago, Dyson patented a pair of headphones with inbuilt air-purifiers. At that time most the people didn’t even know and those who knew were in different universes, thinking, is he even serious? Headphones and air purifiers together? It was indigestible for them.
Now, it’s official that Dyson Zone air-purifying wireless headphones are real. The Dyson Zone is a combination of high fidelity over-ear headphones, noise-canceling headphones which continuously serve immersive audio to your ears, and a purified airflow to the Wiltshire-based vacuum cleaner giant.
Dyson Zone has a purple headband and protrudes grey earcups. With a huge set of ear cups and a large mouthpiece that covers the front part of your face, from ear to ear.
- Put the headphones on your head.
- Put the Visor on your mouth.
- Find the Power button and tap on it.
- After turning on the headphones, find the Bluetooth button and turn it on.
- Bring your Android/iOS/Desktop and turn on its Bluetooth too, Pair the device with the headphones.
- Next, turn on the Filters of both the ear cups to get clean air directly to your mouth and nose.
TIP: Before saying, eating, or drinking anything don’t forget to put down your visor, or else it’ll be a mess.
And now you know how to use Dyson Zone air-purifying headphones. Other than that, the design and model were impressive and premium.
Key Features Of Dyson Zone Air Purifying Headphones
Since you are aware of how to use Dyson Zone Air Purifying Headphones, let’s know more about its key features and how is it useful to you.
Dyson is popular for designing impressive vacuums and engineering everyday products for the wealthy ones. But, one part of Dyson is often overlooked: Its magnificent air purifying technologies. For years, the brand has been passionately working over this Zone. The company tried its best to assure people that they can live in places free of dust, pet dander, and other pollutants.
Now, a new line of air purification products is launched by Dyson. The Dyson Zone headphones with active noise canceling and air-purifying technology.
Here are the features of Dyson Zone air-purifying headphones:
- Radical New Format to send pure air.
- High – Fidelity Audio for on-the-go audio.
- Electrostatic Filtration for trapping particle pollution.
- Potassium enriched Carbon Filter for trapping gasses, NO2, SO2 & O3.
- Contact-less air delivery Visor.
- Pair of Smallest Dyson Motors in each ear cup.
- ANC and high-performing Neodymium Electroacoustic System to offer immersive and rich audio.
- 3 ANC Modes: Isolation, Conversation, and Transparency.
Dyson Zone Specs And Battery Life
Dyson did not unveil all the details about the Dyson Zone air-purifying headphones, but here is a close-up of what we have learned till now.
- Stiff speaker cavity
- 1.5 hours battery in medium filtration mode
- 40mm speaker driver
- 2.5 hours battery in medium filtration mode
- 4 hours battery with low filtration mode
- Adaptable EQs via Dyson Link App
- 1-year filter expectancy for the heavy users in Europe/UK
- 11 microphones for ANC and PA
- Quick charging through USB Type C
- 40+ hour battery life with ANC
That’s all for how to use Dyson Zone Air Purifying Headphones.
Dyson said that users can expect a premium, accurate and neutral audiophile listening experience. The headphones were also designed to keep the user’s comfort in mind. Each ear cup is the house of each small motor. The headphones are supposed to be connected to another device via Bluetooth pairing. Although the weight or the battery life ratings like details has not been disclosed by Dyson yet.
Q1. How Does Dyson Appear?
Ans. It has a purple Headband, two silver and blue Ear Cups for both the ears, and one transparent Visor to cover the face from the front. Basically, from a distance, it’ll look like a modified helmet.
Q2. Is This Dyson Zone Available In The Market?
Ans. The Dyson Zone will be available in UK Dyson stores from Fall 2022.