Midjourney AI can be used for easily creating images. But if you don’t provide good prompts, then you will end up getting boring and dull results. So, you need to know the best Midjourney prompts for realism and characters. Though adding old and complex prompts will also work for you and provide you with image results, but if you want to create unique and attractive images using Midjourney, then it is necessary that you give the best Midjourney prompts.
The world is revolving around AI and almost every user is making use of Artificial Intelligence not only to get answers to their basic questions but also for creating images. Midjourney AI is among the best text-to-image generators that can help users to get the best results that are better than others but only when users give the best Midjourney prompts for realism and characters.
The best Midjourney prompts for realism and characters can be realistic portraits, painted light, urban landscapes, long exposures, polished reflections, vibrant colors, texture and layers, and many others.
You need to keep in mind that you must describe what you want to see in your images in the beginning. After that, if it is closer to what you want, then add styles for the images, and then, go for sizes. If you use complex prompts, then it will become tricky. So, let’s check out the best Midjourney prompts for realism and characters and get the best results.
Best Midjourney Prompts For Realism And Characters
As Midjourney V5 has been released, so there is no longer any need to stuff our prompts with any references or lengthy descriptions. So, you can describe what you are looking for in natural English. Here is the list of the best Midjourney prompts for realism and characters.
You can use keywords such as “Pastel colors”, “Painted lights”, “Impressionistic portraits”, “Impressionistic landscapes”, “Blurry Brushstrokes”.
For example, you can try these best Midjourney prompts to prompt Midjourney:
1. Create a realistic portrait with pastel colors and painted lights. The background should be of a swimming pool and use blurry brushstrokes to blur the background.
2. Create impressionistic portraits with pastel colors and blur backgrounds.
3. Prompt Midjourney to create a soothing visual of a sunset by isolating the subject and adding pastel colors to the background.
You can use keywords such as “Realistic Landscapes”, “Hyper-realistic textures”, “Realistic still life”, “Precise Details”, and “Realistic portraits”.
For example, you can give these best Midjourney prompts that you want Midjourney to:
1. Create a realistic image of a lady who is a trained martial artist with a Realistic landscape background.
2. Create a photorealistic image of an English castle in the countryside and add some natural colors and blur the background.
3. Create an image of realistic landscapes with a few small animals walking and realistic portraits of old ladies sitting.
You can use keywords such as “Famous faces”, “Pop art still life”, “Bold colors”, “Pop art landscapes”, and “Stylized portraits”.
For example, you can give these best Midjourney prompts to Midjourney AI that you want it to:
1. Create a stylized portrait of famous faces with bold colors.
2. Create a pop art portrait of a femme fatale with a black background and high-contrast colors.
3. Create an image of a pop art skull with pink and blue colors in the background.
You can use keywords such as “Street portraits”, “Candid moments”, “Stories in motion”, “Urban landscapes”, and “Street Life”.
For example, you can give the best Midjourney prompts to Midjourney AI to:
1. Create candid moments of a couple walking in the streets showing street life.
2. Create a beautiful image showing street life with an image of two small kids walking on streets wearing dull-colored clothes.
3. Create an image showcasing candid moments of two middle-aged men sitting in a corner on a street.
You can use keywords such as “Starry skies”, “Long Exposures”, “Moonlit Landscapes”, “Night time portraits”, and “Lit Cityscapes”.
For example, you can enter any of these best Midjourney prompts for Midjourney AI to:
1. Create night time portraits with starry skies and long exposures.
2. Create a night time portrait of an old lady sitting on the street with starry skies in the background.
3. Create a night image with long exposures and Lit Cityscapes.
You can also try these same best Midjourney prompts to get the most accurate image results.
Best MidJourney Prompts For Camera Lenses and Filters
Using the best Midjourney prompts for realism and characters is important. Along with that, you need to use the right keyword prompts for camera lenses and filters so that you get the best text-to-image results!
You can use keywords such as “Wide-angle portraits”, “Sweeping cityscapes”, “Expensive Landscapes”, “Architectural Details”, and “Include more of the scene”.
For example, you can enter these best Midjourney prompts for Midjourney AI to:
1. Create an image of a beautiful scene with expensive landscapes and sweeping cityscapes.
2. Create an image of expensive landscapes by blurring the background in natural light.
3. Create a beautiful scene with wide-angle portraits of two old ladies enjoying the sunset near a beachside wearing bright-colored clothes.
You can use keywords such as “Isolated subject”, “Bokeh background”, “Long-distance shots”, “Zoomed in portraits”, and “Compressed landscapes”.
For example, you can enter any of these best Midjourney prompts for Midjourney AI to:
1. Create an image of a sunset with zoomed in portraits of people watching the sunset with isolated subjects.
2. Create a long-distance shot showcasing a beautiful background with a telephoto lens, a dark fantasy design, and teal and orange colors at street level.
3. Create a zoom shot with a telephoto lens, Evangelion unit 01 palette.
You can use keywords such as “Macro still life”, “Macro landscapes”, “Macro portraits”, “Intricate details”, and “Close up textures”.
For example, you can ask Midjourney AI to create anything with any of these best Midjourney prompts:
1. Create a macro landscape with close-up textures in two different colors.
2. Create an ultra close-up of a female Pokemon trainer using a macro lens, lens flare, and sharp focus.
3. Create a gorgeous portrait using a macro lens for a Japanese robotic geisha with intricate details.
You can use keywords such as “Vibrant colors”, “Polished Reflections”, “Deep blue skies”, “Saturated Landscapes”, and “Reduced glare”.
For example, users can use these best Midjourney prompts for Midjourney AI to:
1. Create an image of an evening view using vibrant colors and reduced glare.
2. Create an image of a sand dragon with huge eyes and lightings along with smoke fighting against a small frog.
3. Create an image of a lake inside a crystal cave with a beautiful light of a silver moon with deep blue skies over it.
Neutral Density Filters:
You can use keywords such as “Silky skies”, “Dreamy portraits”, “Smooth water”, “Ethereal Landscapes”, and “Long Exposures”.
For example, you can ask Midjourney AI to create anything with these best Midjourney prompts:
1. Create an image of silky skies with ethereal landscapes.
2. Create an image of ethereal landscapes covered with snow showing the sky above the mountains.
3. Create an amazing picture of a tree covered with ice showcasing the long exposure of a winter forest covered with snow and a small ray of sunlight coming from behind.
Use similar prompts while looking for your favorite images because using these best Midjourney prompts will provide you with unique and realistic results.
Best MidJourney Prompts For Famous Artists
You can use these best MidJourney prompts for popular artists and create great images. Here are the best keywords that can be used as prompts for MidJourney AI.
- Salvador Dali for Surrealism
- Pablo Picasso for Cubism
- Vincent van Gogh for Post-Impressionism
- Frida Kahlo for Naive Art
- Henri Matisse for Fauvism
- Jean-Michel Basquiat for Graffiti Art
- Banksy for Street Art
- Edvard Munch for Expressionism
- Gustav Klimt for Art Nouveau
- René Magritte for Surrealism
- Marc Chagall for Modernism
- Wassily Kandinsky for Abstract Art
- Paul Cézanne for Post-Impressionism
- Amedeo Modigliani for Modernism
- Egon Schiele for Expressionism
- Joan Miró for Surrealism
- Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec for Post-Impressionism
- Frédéric Bazille for Impressionism
- Georgia O’Keeffe for American Modernism
- Mary Cassatt for Impressionism
- Willem de Kooning for Abstract Expressionism
- Jackson Pollock for Action Painting
- Mark Rothko for Color Field Painting
- Robert Rauschenberg for Neo-Dada
- Roy Lichtenstein for Pop Art
- Claes Oldenburg for Pop Art
- Tom Wesselmann for Pop Art
- Jim Dine for Pop Art
- Ed Ruscha for Pop Art
- David Hockney for Pop Art
- Jasper Johns for Neo-Dada
- Robert Indiana for Pop Art
- Richard Hamilton for Pop Art
- Yoko Ono for Fluxus
- Niki de Saint Phalle for Naive Art
- Keith Haring for Graffiti Art
- Jean Dubuffet for Art Brut
- Max Ernst for Surrealism
- Paul Klee for Expressionism
- James Rosenquist for Pop Art
- Daniel Arsham for Architectural Art
- Liu Bolin for Invisible Art
- Ai Weiwei for Political Art
- Banksy for Street Art
- Jenny Holzer for Conceptual Art
For example, users can use any of these best Midjourney prompts for Midjourney AI to:
1. Create a 3D model for a coffee shop with a pink interior inspired by Mark Rothko.
2. A portrait of an ordinary person inspired by James Rosenquist for pop art.
3. A beautiful picture of an old man wearing bright-colored clothes showing the street life inspired by Banksy.
You can provide similar prompts to MidJourney AI and provide detailed information related to the color, texture, size, and more details for the image you want. Using detailed information in prompts can turn out to be the best MidJourney prompts for realism and characters for your images.
Best MidJourney Prompts For Photographers
To provide a realistic touch to the images you wish to create using MidJourney, you need to use the best and most suitable keywords while entering a prompt. Here is a list of the best Midjourney prompts for realism and characters to try for photographers.
- Robert Mapplethorpe for Fine Art Photography
- Cindy Sherman for Conceptual Photography
- Richard Avedon for Fashion Photography
- Helmut Newton for Fashion Photography
- Diane Arbus for Fine Art Photography
- Ansel Adams for Landscape Photography
- Henri Cartier-Bresson for Street Photography
- Robert Mapplethorpe for Fine Art Photography
- Cindy Sherman for Conceptual Photography
- Helmut Newton for Fashion Photography
- Edward Weston for Landscape Photography
- Dorothea Lange for Documentary Photography
- Robert Frank for Street Photography
- Man Ray for Surrealist Photography
- Irvin Penn for Fashion
- Julia Margaret Cameron for Portrait Photography
- Alfred Stieglitz for Landscape Photography
- Lee Friedlander for Street Photography
- Brassaï for Street Photography
- Walker Evans for Documentary Photography
- Thomas Struth for Landscape Photography
- Paul Strand for Landscape Photography
- Ralph Gibson for Fine Art Photography
- Nan Goldin for Fine Art Photography
- Garry Winogrand for Street Photography
For example, users can use any of these best Midjourney prompts to prompt MidJourney AI to:
1. Create a portrait of a fashion icon wearing Indo-western attire in bright colors inspired by Irvin Penn’s photography.
2. Create an ultrarealistic view of a car render showing a black and white background inspired by Robert Frank.
3. Create a gorgeous portrait of a female model inspired by Helmut Newton showing a smooth face and perfect eyes.
By using the best Midjourney prompts for realism and characters, get the perfect image results!
Best MidJourney Prompts For Anime Styles
Do you also want to create any images using any of your favorite anime styles? Then, check out the list of the best MidJourney prompts for realism and characters for your favorite anime style.
- Akira Toriyama for Dragon Ball
- Hayao Miyazaki for Studio Ghibli
- Katsuhiro Otomo for Akira
- Mamoru Oshii for Ghost in the Shell
- Yoshitaka Amano for Final Fantasy
- Masashi Kishimoto for Naruto
- Osamu Tezuka for Astro Boy
- Takeshi Obata for Death Note
- Kentaro Miura for Berserk
- Rumiko Takahashi for Inuyasha
- Eiichiro Oda for One Piece
- Naoko Takeuchi for Sailor Moon
- Tite Kubo for Bleach
- Hiromu Arakawa for Fullmetal Alchemist
- Kunihiko Ikuhara for Revolutionary Girl Utena
- Go Nagai for Mazinger Z
- Shuichi Shigeno for Initial D
- Kōji Morimoto for Robot Carnival
- Satoshi Kon for Paprika
- Hiroyuki Imaishi for Gurren Lagann
- Tatsuya Ishihara for Clannad
- Masaaki Yuasa for Mind Game
- Kenichi Sonoda for Gunsmith Cats
- Isao Takahata for Grave of the Fireflies
- Mamoru Hosoda for The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
- Hideaki Anno for Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Seiji Kishi for Angel Beats!
- Keiichi Hara for Miss Hokusai
- Koji Morimoto for The Animatrix
- Kazuya Tsurumaki for FLCL
- Sayo Yamamoto for Yuri!!! on Ice
- Makoto Shinkai for Your Name
- Takashi Okazaki for Afro Samurai
- Kengo Kaji for Darling in the FranXX
- Yoshiyuki Sadamoto for Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Atsuko Ishizuka for No Game No Life
- Junichi Sato for Sailor Moon
- Akitaro Daichi for Fruits Basket
- Satoshi Saga for Macross Frontier
- Keiji Gotoh for Kill La Kill
- Hiroyuki Okiura for Jin-Roh
- Goro Miyazaki for From Up on Poppy Hill
- Kenji Kamiyama for Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
- Mamoru Hosoda for Wolf Children
- Kitarō Kōsaka for Paprika
- Atsushi Nishigori for Kill la Kill
- Yoh Yoshinari for Little Witch Academia
- Yoshiyuki Tomino for Mobile Suit Gundam
- Tetsuro Amino for Macross Plus
- Sunao Katabuchi for In This Corner of the World
For example, you can try these best Midjourney prompts to prompt MidJourney to:
1. Create an image with a sunset scene and stress photography inspired by Tetsuro Animo for Macross Plus.
2. Create a digital art piece inspired by Yoshiyuki Sadamoto trending on Artstation.
3. Create an art piece inspired by Goro Miyazaki for From Up on Poppy Hill.
You can also try giving these best Midjourney prompts for realism and characters and get your preferred results.
Midjourney Trending Styles Prompts
Sometimes, if you use long and detailed prompts, then you can get the best results for your queries. However, as AI tools are improving, now you can even get the right results by using specific and short prompts. So, check out the trending styles of best MidJourney prompts for realism and characters.
- Big Bright Eyes: To create an image of a cute animal with big and bright eyes that shows its innocence and playfulness.
- Pink hat: To create an art piece showing a cute little animal wearing a pink hat with a simple and pleasing background.
- Natural light: A close-up shot of a cute animal in natural light showcasing its innocence and beauty.
- Bright color: To create an art piece showcasing a cute little animal in natural and bright colors that displays the playfulness and energy of the animal.
- Simple background and pure color: To create an image of a small animal that is surrounded by pure color and simple background showcasing the innocence of the animal along with creating a clean look.
- Pixar Style: To create an image with playful and bright colors displaying a cute little animal inspired by the playful style of Pixar.
- Smile: To create an image of a small animal showcasing an innocent smile with natural light in the background.
- Blue Sweater: To create a cozy image of a cute animal in a warm blue sweater with a simple and natural background.
- A winter full of Regret: An art piece showing the feeling of regret in winter with more focus on frozen landscapes and snow in the background.
- A super cute baby Pixar style white fairy rabbit: To create a whimsical image of a cute little white rabbit that is inspired by the Pixar art style.
- Fluffy Tail: A cute image of a little animal having a soft and fluffy tail surrounded by simple background and natural light.
- Drifting Snow: An image showcasing a soothing scene of snowflakes that are drifting in the wind with a dreamy and warm background and soft colors.
- Shiny snow-white fluffy: A beautiful art piece showcasing a whimsical representation of a white-colored fluffy rabbit with cute bright eyes and radiant and shiny background.
- Delicate and fine: An image of a cute animal along with showing its delicate and fine features with a simple background surrounded by natural lights.
- Fairy Tales: An art piece showcasing a dreamy and whimsical image of a cute animal inspired by fairy tales like mesmerizing landscapes and some magical creatures.
For example, you can use these best Midjourney prompts to prompt Midjourney AI to:
1. Create an image showing a realistic view of a fluffy tail of an animal.
2. Create an image showing drifting snow.
3. Create an image of a small animal enjoying the natural light.
You can try giving the similar best Midjourney prompts for realism and characters and get the most accurate results.
Creative Text-To-Image Prompts
It is necessary to use some creative text-to-image prompts so that you can get the best image results. Here is a list of the best Midjourney prompts for realism and characters that can provide you with unique results.
- Create an art piece of a small brown pug holding a small bouquet of red roses in front of the Golden Gate Bridge.
- A vibrant abstract expressionist painting of the Nike swoosh logo inspired by Carolyn Davidson, with a few bold strokes of color and movement.
- A quirky stop-motion animation of a Post-it note character, exploring the insides of a computer and discovering the Microsoft Windows logo.
- A stylized illustration of a baby unicorn sipping a Starbucks coffee.
- A beautiful graphic design featuring the Eiffel Tower in Paris made up entirely out of Skittles candies.
- A dreamy and fantastical picture of a cute yellow-colored unicorn riding a hoverboard, with a backdrop of the famous Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco.
- A hyper-realistic oil painting of a majestic brown elephant, sitting on a branch of a banyan tree and holding a beer can in its trunk.
- A whimsical cartoon rendering of the popular “I ♥ NY” logo, with a hot air balloon shaped like a Mango, floating over a bustling cityscape with famous landmarks like the Empire State Building and the Statue of Liberty.
- A glossy fashion-photography-inspired image of a beautiful young model wearing a yellow-colored designer dress, striking a pose with a Big Mac of McDonald in one hand and a Chanel handbag in the other hand.
- A retro pop art-style illustration of the famous Hollywood sign which is surrounded by a few colorful and iconic classic cars such as the Corvette and the Mustang.
- A surrealist interpretation of the Mona Lisa which is surrounded by a flock of Twitter birds, each tweeting about different trending AI topics.
- A minimalist black and white shot of the Apple logo which is placed in the middle of a huge Lego cityscape.
- A stylized photo of a popular comic book superhero, such as Superman who is surfing on a giant taco while eating a burger and drinking a Coca-Cola.
- An artistic picture of a great record player playing a Beatles album.
- A watercolor painting of a hot air balloon which is shaped like a Red Tape sneaker floating over the Grand Canyon.
- An abstract picture of a yellow Ferrari car driving through a sea of Star Maldives.
- A retro comic strip of Superman enjoying an In-N-Out burger on top of the Empire State Building.
- A whimsical illustration of a rose plant dressed up as Elvis Presley, performing on stage at the biggest festival.
- A surreal landscape painting of a beautiful city made of jelly beans.
- A playful picture montage of a black taxi cab playing hide and seek with the Statue of Liberty.
- A pop art illustration of a hamburger made of pearls, diamonds, and gold.
- A dreamy portrait of a small mermaid floating in a pool full of yellow-colored shells.
- A cubist painting of a pencil sharpener shaped like a pyramid in front of the Sphinx in Egypt.
- A whimsical picture of a giraffe and a camel riding a unicycle while juggling pineapples and throwing them at each other in front of a neon sign that says “Welcome to your favorite holiday destination”.
- A digital art piece of a giant dragon breathing fire made of pink jelly beans over the Hollywood sign.
- A futuristic illustration of a flying saucer-shaped pizza landing on the moon.
- An impressionist picture of a sunset made of tiny gumdrops over the Great Wall of China.
- A pop art illustration of a beer bottle made of beautiful pink-colored diamonds and gold.
- A whimsical photo montage of a little turtle riding a skateboard in front of the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
- A retro comic strip of Wonder Woman enjoying her cold coffee on top of the Eiffel Tower.
- A whimsical illustration of a Raccoon playing the drums in a musical concert at Central Park.
- A surreal landscape painting showcasing a beautiful night view of the Amazon Rainforest made of jelly beans.
- A pop art illustration of a big vanilla-flavored cupcake melting into the Grand Canyon.
- A whimsical photo montage of a giant crocodile playing the trumpet in front of the Statue of Liberty.
- A digital art piece of a big robot made of jelly beans, fighting a monster over the streets of a city skyline.
- A pop art illustration of a bottle of apple jam made of silver and gold.
- A whimsical picture montage of a duck riding a motorcycle in the big mountains.
- A futuristic cityscape night view in the style of Syd Mead.
- A steampunk airship in the style of Jules Verne.
- A surreal portrait of a rabbit wearing a top hat, playing the saxophone in a jazz club.
- A pop art illustration of Happy Meal at McDonald made of caviar and champagne.
- A whimsical photo montage of a blue submarine exploring the depths of an ocean made of jelly beans.
- A retro comic strip of a small dog enjoying a big slice of pizza on top of the Eiffel Tower in Pisa.
- A whimsical illustration of a flamingo playing the piano in front of the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
- A surreal landscape painting of the Sahara Desert made of golden cotton candy.
- A pop art illustration of a big vanilla-flavored ice cream cone melting into the Antartica Ocean.
- A whimsical photo montage of a giraffe riding a bicycle while eating a chocolate ice cream cone in front of the Pyramids of Giza.
- A digital art piece of a big green octopus made of jelly beans that are attacking a city skyline.
- A scene of a futuristic world in the Blade Runner style.
- A magical, dreamlike futuristic world in Hayao Miyazaki’s style.
- A whimsical forest night scene in the style of Tim Burton.
- A surreal underwater night scene in the style of Salvador Dali.
- A mesmerizing, hypnotic pattern in the style of Victor Moscoso.
- A western saloon with a lot of crowds in the style of Frederic Remington.
- A close-up portrait of Frida Kahlo in her own painting style.
- A pop art superhero wearing multi-colored clothes in the Roy Lichtenstein style.
- A garden of optical illustrations in the style of M.C. Escher.
- A mysterious and noir-style art with a twist in the style of Raymond Chandler.
- A post-apocalyptic barren land in the style of Mad Max.
- A musical scene with three dogs sitting in a corner in the style of E.H. Shepard.
- A chaotic cityscape in the punk-style created partially in the style of Jean-Michel Basquiat.
- A vibrant and colorful street scene in the Diego Rivera style.
- A historical and epic battle scene with old rituals being followed in the style of Frank Frazetta.
- A dark landscape in the Ansel Adams style.
- A playful futuristic world showing a view of busy city life in the style of Joan Miró.
- A surreal, dreamlike self-portrait of an old man in the Frida Kahlo style.
- A beautiful landscape view fully covered with ice in the style of Roger Dean.
- A quirky and retro dinner view for a sweet couple in the style of Edward Hopper.
- A minimalist and monochromatic still life in the Willian Gibson style.
- A cyberpunk metropolis in Ellsworth Kelly’s style.
- A stylized, bustling city street view in the style ofJack Kirby.
- A lively, cartoonish action scene between a dog and a cat in the style of Robert Frank.
- A haunting and atmospheric ghost town in Tim Burton’s style.
- A futuristic, neon-lit cityscape in the style of Jack Kirby.
- A vibrant scene of an explosive explosion in TRON’s style.
- A dreamlike world in the style of H.R. Giger.
- A mesmerizing underwater world with jellyfish and other water animals in the style of René Magritte.
- An abstract portrait of a cute little dog wearing multi-colored clothes in the style of Pablo Picasso.
- A desolate, post-apocalyptic barren land view in The Iron Giant style.
- A retro robot in the style of the John Carpenter.
- A mesmerizing and hypnotic pattern in the Victor Vasarely style.
- A magical dark dreamlike forest in the Hayao Miyazaki style.
- A fantastical blue-colored creature in the style of Jim Henson.
- A bustling street fair with vibrant colors and beautiful toys in the style of Diego Rivera.
- A colorful, futuristic abstract world in Joan Miró’s style.
- A futuristic cityscape in the TRON Legacy style.
- A whimsical and retro comic book scene in the MAD Magazine style.
- A dreamlike whimsical world in René Magritte’s style.
- A surreal and soothing underwater world in the little mermaid style.
- A close shot of a futuristic city in the clouds in Salvador Dali’s style.
- A huge yellow-colored tea cup overflowing with massive black flowers in the Georgia O’Keeffe style.
- A wide shot of a circus tent made of stars and rainbows in the Alexander Calder style.
- A futuristic view of a city with flying giant cars in auto-pilot mode in the style of Blade Runner.
- A giant wave made of colorful flowers in the style of Andy Warhol.
- A night view of a dreamlike forest with cute talking animals and huge mushrooms in the Alice in Wonderland style.
- A city skyline made of brown and yellow ice cream cones in the style of Henri Rousseau.
- A desert landscape dotted with a number of pink-colored hot air balloons and little children gazing at them in Henri Rousseau’s style.
- A huge garden filled with big and colorful insects in Pablo Picasso’s style.
- A close-up shot of a big jellyfish made of rainbow-colored lights in the style of James Turrell.
- A night view of a vast and deep desert landscape along with a futuristic city in the distance in Syd Mead’s style.
- An illustration of a surreal underwater world with huge flowers and animals in Ernst Haeckel’s style.
- A detailed illustration of a fantastical world that is filled with magical creatures such as cute little dragons, unicorns, and talking animals in Henri Matisse’s style.
- A big tree made of books in Tim Burton’s style.
- A garden full of huge, glowing mushrooms away from the city in the style of Hayao Miyazaki.
- A big doll made of recycled materials in the style of Banksy.
- A bustling city street view that is full of yellow and black taxis in the style of Eduardo Paolozzi.
- A mountain landscape covered in snow with a hidden castle in Hayao Miyazaki’s style.
- A multi-colored picture of a cityscape with pops of neon color, in Tron’s style.
- A picture of a forest full of beautiful yellow and red flowers in the Henri Matisse style.
- An elephant sitting with a camera and taking pictures of the clouds in the open sky in the Diane Arbus style.
- A beautiful view of a city made entirely of glass in the M.C. Escher style.
- A cityscape with towering and interconnected treehouses in the Studio Ghibli style.
- A huge, golden mechanical elephant in the Jules Verne style.
- A picture showcasing a beach scene with giant mermaids and sandcastles in The Little Mermaid style.
- A collection of beautiful portraits of popular musicians including Madonna, Bob Dylan, and Elvis Presley who are surrounded by the iconic symbols of their music, in the Saul Bass style.
- A field of beautiful flowers in the Vincent van Gogh style.
- A towering cityscape made of two-three interconnected bridges showcasing a night view in the Futurama style.
- A surreal landscape view with beautiful floating islands and a big glowing moon in the Hayao Miyazaki style.
- A goose playing chess all alone in the Francis Bacon style.
- A close-up shot of a baby camel playing the trumpet in a grocery store in the Nicholas Price style.
- A cute flamingo playing the drums in a soothing drum beat in the Louis Armstrong style.
- A picture of two cute penguins ice-skating on a frozen lake in the Edgar Degas style.
- A seagull flying with a Nikon camera and taking beautiful pictures of the ocean in the Louis Armstrong style.
- A female horse playing a casio and singing in a stable, in the style of Yayoi Kusama style.
- A picture of a flamingo playing ping pong along with a flamingo feather in the Ansel Adams.
- A young baby rhinoceros singing and playing the guitar in a grassy meadow in the John Coltrane style.
- A moose playing chess with a beautiful queen, in the Edvard Munch style.
- A tiny bear playing guitar in a dark forest in the evening in the Ludwig van Beethoven style.
- A cute baby sheep playing the violin and his mother sheep singing in a meadow in the Bob Dylan style.
- A small puppy playing basketball with a zebra-striped ball in the Johnny Cash style.
- A cute turtle playing chess with a bishop, in the Willem de Kooning style.
- A little mouse eating a Nutella crepe on a Mango tree branch in the Claude Monet style.
- A tiny pig playing guitar and singing in front of a microphone along with his mother pig in the Paul Cézanne style.
- A cute little jellyfish flying a kite on a soothing beach in the Mary Cassatt style.
- A baby monkey playing the trumpet while riding on a bicycle in the Jean-Michel Basquiat style.
- A close-up shot of two scarecrows that are holding a sunflower and standing in a field full of wheat in the Grant Wood style.
- A baby tiger playing chess with a young prince in the Johannes Vermeer style.
- A baby kangaroo playing ping pong with two kangaroo friends in the Pablo Neruda style.
- A big wolf playing the violin in a deep and dark forest in the Jack Kerouac style.
- A picture of a small polar bear that is wearing sunglasses and driving a motorbike in the Ed Ruscha style.
- A big black snake playing chess along with a knight in the Rembrandt style.
- A small cute rabbit wearing a suit and tie and reading a newspaper while sitting on a bench in the Frida Kahlo style.
- A knight in shining armor is playing a video game in the David Hockney style.
- A picture of a ballerina in a tutu dancing with a big octopus in the Pierre-Auguste Renoir style.
- A giraffe wearing a suit that is holding a briefcase in his hand in the Tamara de Lempicka style.
- An image of a city which is made of Lego bricks, in the contemporary urban architecture style.
- A picture of a mermaid drinking a cold drink from a small can, in the style of Henri Matisse.
- A small mouse playing the violin on top of a comic book, in the style of Pablo Picasso.
- A robot riding a unicycle through a field of beautiful yellow folowers in Jim Dine’s style.
- A surreal picture of a world that is filled with floating islands in the style of M. C. Escher.
- A collection of 10 portraits of popular athletes, like Michael Jordan, Serena Williams, Tiger Woods, and Usain Bolt rollerskating in the popular park in the Vincent van Gogh style.
- A man sitting on a big hamburger in space, in René Magritte’s style.
These are the most common creative text-to-image prompts. You can choose any of these Best Midjourney prompts for realism and characters and get the required results.
Midjourney Prompts For Scenes And Landscapes
You can get a number of beautiful and surreal scenes and landscapes when you use the best Midjourney prompts for realism and characters. Here are a few examples that you can try out to get the best pictures for landscapes and scenes.
- A beautiful landscape scene showcasing bright lights and flying cars with tall buildings made of yellow candies and dark chocolates.
- A soothing underwater scene where all the tech gadgets such as MacBook, iPhone, tablets, and others are the underwater creatures who are dancing all around.
- A deep dark forest in Tim Burton’s style where all the famous fast food items such as burgers, pizzas, noodles, french fries, and other things are the plants and trees dressed the same as the characters in Alice in Wonderland.
- An amazing scene of a train station inspired by steampunk where all the trains are made up of different famous video games such as Nintendo Switch, PlayStation, and Xbox among many others.
- A scene of a theme park inspired by Disney’s Tomorrowland with a little twist as all the rides are made of different famous soda brands such as Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Limca, and many others.
You can use similar prompts and create beautiful scenes and landscapes with the help of these best Midjourney prompts for realism and characters.
Midjourney Prompts For Famous Books And Literature
Try using the best Midjourney prompts and get the best famous books and literature pictures with this.
- “The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn”: A colorful illustration depicting Huck and Jim rafting in the Mississippi River with the sun setting in the background with wildlife and lushing greenery. The scene includes a warm golden light and Jim is steering the raft using a long brown stick while Huck can be seen sitting on his fishing pole – From Mark Twain’s “Adventures of Huckleberry Finn”.
- “The Haunting of Hill House”: A dark and dramatic black and white setting with a single figure standing at the front of the Hill House, a gothic mansion that has a history of some paranormal activities. The lone figure is dressed up in a hood and black cloak with an expressionless face. There is a full moon view that casts an eerie glow over the haunted house – From “The Haunting of Hill House” by Shirley Jackson.
- A hyper realistic view of an open book in focus with a library wall that is full of famous books and a cinematic light focused at the top.
- “The Yellow Wallpaper”: A black and white picture that captures the protagonist in a locked room and staring at a yellow wallpaper in a mad state with the wallpaper peeling with strange shapes and patterns appearing to move in the flickering light. The face of the protagonist is lightly covered by shadows and mixed expressions of fear and confusion appear on the face – From “The Yellow Wallpaper” by Charlotte Perkins Gilman.
- “The Picture of Dorian Gray”: A portrait of Dorian Gray captured in a dark and moody oil painting. The titular character seems beautiful and young with the portrait aging and showing the corrupt soul within. Behind the portrait is a dark black background with the face of the portrait obscured partially by shadows. At the base of the portrait lies a wilted rose that symbolizes the decay – From Oscar Wilde’s “The Picture of Dorian Gray”.
You can also try the similar best Midjourney prompts for your favorite popular books and literature and get realistic image results.
Midjourney Prompts For Historical Settings Photos
With the best Midjourney prompts, you can get realistic historical settings photos. Here are some of the prompts that can help you to get the perfect results for your search!
- A picture in the black and white format of the great freedom fighter Mahatma Gandhi in 1948 while leading a peaceful protest march in India.
- A sepia-toned image of England’s Queen Elizabeth I who is smiling when reviewing her army before the 1588 Spanish Armada.
- A colored picture of the first woman to win a Nobel Prize, Marie Curie working in her Laboratory in 1911.
- A black and white picture of Julius Caesar while giving a speech to the army in Gaul in 49 BC.
- A sepia-toned picture of Florence Nightingale who is the founder of modern nursing at the Scutari Barracks Hospital in 1854.
- A picture in the black and white format of King Henry VIII in 1534 while signing the Act of Supremacy for breaking away from the Roman Catholic Church.
- A picture in the black and white format of the Wright Brothers in 1903 while making the first powered flight at Kitty Hawk in North Carolina.
- A colored picture of the fall of the popular Berlin Wall in 1989 with people having a celebration and chipping away at the wall.
- A Polaroid picture of the workers while laying bricks and stones in the 1300s at the construction of the Great Wall of China.
- A color picture of George Washington in 1776 when crossing the Delaware River during the American Revolution.
- A picture in a black and white format of King Tutankhamun in 1922 when he is lying in his tomb in the Valley of the Kings.
- A black and white image of Alexander the Great while leading his army in 331 BC into the battle against the Persians.
- A Polaroid picture of Christopher Columbus in 1492 when landing in the New World.
- A colored picture of Anne Frank in 1942 in Amsterdam in her attic hideaway.
- A black and white picture of Mother Teresa when helping the poor by feeding in 1950 in Calcutta.
- A sepia-toned picture of Leonardo de Vinci in 1519 when painting the Mona Lisa.
- A sepia-toned picture of Napoleon Bonaparte in 1812 when reviewing the troops in Russia.
- A color picture of Neil Armstrong, the first man to visit on the moon in 1969, whilst he was raising the American flag.
- A color picture of the signing of the Magna Carta in 1215 when establishing the rights of English citizens.
- A color picture of Robert Falcon Scott in 1912 when reaching the South Pole.
- A picture in the black and white format of Julius Ceasar in 44 BC when being assassinated by senators in the Roman Senate.
- A color format picture of Martin Luther in 1517 when nailing his 95 Theses to the door of the Wittenburg Castle Church.
- A selfie picture of Cleopatra at the front of the Sphinx in Egypt in 20 BC wearing a white linen dress while looking regal and confident with a golden headpiece and surrounded by the loyal Egyptian army.
- A picture of Leonardo da Vinci in 1498 when he was painting the Last Supper with the apostles being gathered around the table and the master artist adding final touches to that masterpiece.
- A scene of Julius Caesar in 49 BC with a determined look on his face when moving to lead his army into Italy and beginning a civil war.
You can also choose these best Midjourney prompts for the best Historical settings photos of your choice!
Midjourney Prompts For Historical Settings Painting
There can be a number of Midjourney prompts for Historical settings painting. But if you want to see realistic results, then try giving the following best Midjourney prompts for your favorite Historical paintings.
- Create a painting of an aerial view of the Colosseum in its prime packed with a number of spectators who are cheering with gladiators and wild animals in the arena in David Robert’s style in 19th-century watercolor paintings inspired by The Colosseum in Rome – AD 80.
- Create an angled shot of the pyramids from the desert floor with nomads and camels in the foreground with a bright blue sky in the background and in Maximilien Luce’s style Pointillist paintings inspired by The Great Pyramid of Giza – 2560 BC.
- Create an interior view of the main hall of the library with shelves stacked with scrolls and scholars at work in Ernst Haeckel’s style Art Nouveau illustrations inspired by The Library of Alexandria – 300 BC.
- Create a bustling market scene along the Silk Road with merchants and travelers haggling over textiles, exotic goods, and spices in jungle scenes in Henri Rousseau’s style inspired by The Silk Road – 500 AD.
- Create a bird’s eye view of the Battle of Agincourt, with English and French soldiers clashing on the battlefield and arrows raining down from the sky in Baroque battle scenes in Peter Paul Ruben’s style inspired by The Battle of Agincourt – 1415.
- Create an aerial view of the Parthenon, with the columns, pediments, and sculptures set against a bright blue sky and the Acropolis in the background Pablo Picasso’s style Cubist still-lifes inspired by The Parthenon in Athens – 447 BC.
- Create a close-up of the ceiling frescoes of the Sistine Chapel with Michelangelo’s iconic images of Adam, God, and the prophets in Art Nouveau portraits in Gustav Klimt’s style inspired by The Sistine Chapel – 1480.
- Create an evening shot view of the Trevi Fountain with the cascading water lit up by lanterns and a full moon in the sky in Claude Monet’s style impressionist water lily paintings inspired by The Trevi Fountain in Rome – 19 BC.
- Create a close-angled shot of the Leaning Tower of Pisa with tourists and pigeons gathering at its base and the surrounding buildings of the city in the background in Eadweard Muybridge’s style stop-motion photographs inspired by The Leaning Tower of Pisa – 1173.
- Create a painting of a grand interior of the Louvre Museum with the Winged Victory of Samothrace inspired by The Louvre Museum – 1793.
- Create a bustling street scene in the Roman Forum, with chariots, senators, and vendors selling goods in Marc Chagall’s style Surrealist landscapes inspired by The Roman Forum – 500 BC.
- Create a dramatic and foreboding view of the Tower of London, with its battlements, turrets, and towers set against a cloudy sky in J.R.R. Tolkien’s style illustrations inspired by The Tower of London – 1078.
You can also use any of the best Midjourney prompts and get the best Historical settings paintings.
Midjourney Prompts For Dystopian Apocalypse Movies, Books, And Games
If you want to get real results for Dystopian Apocalypse movies, books, and games, then try using the best Midjourney prompts for that.
- Imagine it is 2065 and humanity is locked in a complicated conflict with an alien race. Create a battle scene with a futuristic city view in the background and soldiers and advanced weapons which is inspired by The First Interstellar War – “In the Style of The Terminator”.
- Imagine the year is 2053 and robots have taken over many of our regular jobs that were previously done by humans. Create a scene of a busy street that is filled with advanced robots and drones with a few scattered human workers which is inspired by The Rise of the Robots – “In the Style of Blade Runner”.
- Imagine it is 2080 and a new desert-dwelling culture has emerged, controlling vast stretches of desert lands. Create a scene of a caravan of sand-covered vehicles which is led by a mysterious leader inspired by The Rise of the Sand People – “In the Style of Dune”.
- Imagine it is 2072 and Earth is under attack by a powerful alien force. Create a scene of destruction and chaos, with towering aliens towering over a city in ruins inspired by The Invasion of Earth – “In the Style of War of the Worlds”.
- Imagine it is 2100 and humanity has spread out to the far reaches of the galaxy. Create a scene of a bustling space port, filled with a variety of alien species and cultures inspired by The Expansion of the Space Frontier – “In the Style of Firefly”.
- Imagine that the year is 2090 and artificial intelligence has taken control. Create a scene of a dark, neon-lit city where humans are plugged into the Matrix, controlled by the AI inspired by The Expansion of the Space Frontier – “In the Style of Firefly”.
- Imagine it is 2120 and the war against the alien race known as the Buggers reaches its conclusion is taking place. Create a scene of a massive space battle, with ships locked in combat inspired by The Final Battle Against the Buggers – “In the Style of Ender’s Game”.
- Imagine it is 2110 and a coalition of planets formed, creating a peaceful and prosperous federation. Create a scene of a grand council meeting, with delegates from different worlds gathered inspired by The Founding of the United Federation of Planets – “In the Style of Star Trek”.
- The Arrival of the Prawns – “In the Style of District 9”: Imagine it is 2140 and a group of alien refugees arrives on Earth, seeking asylum. Create a scene showcasing a crowded refugee camp with a lot of aliens and humans living together with each other.
- The Discovery of the Reapers – “In the Style of Mass Effect”: Imagine it is 2130 and a mysterious race of machines is discovered, threatening the existence of all organic life. Create a scene showing a team of heroes who set out to stop the Reapers.
- Create a scene in The Matrix’s style of a desolate barren land in 2204 where all the machines have taken over and humans have been enslaved in virtual reality. A group of rebel, dressed in leather and carrying weapons, stand atop a dilapidated building, surveying the destruction below.
- Create a scene in the Blade Runner 2049 style of a bustling cityscape in 2065 where flying cars soar above towering skyscrapers and holographic advertisements. An alien-like figure in a long black coat walks down a dimly lit alley, clutching a briefcase with a glowing green orb inside.
- Imagine it is 2193 and create a scene in The Terminator’s style of a battlefield where robots and cyborgs clash in an intense war for control of the world. A single figure in a gleaming metal exosuit towers over the chaos and brandishing a massive plasma cannon.
- Create a scene in the Star Trek style of a crowded spaceport in 2260 where travelers from all over the galaxy come to trade and explore. A Starfleet officer in the uniform of Starfleet along with a sentient alien in a flowing cloak, and they are sharing a conversation as they walk through the bustling crowds.
- Create a scene in the Back to the Future style in 1875 where a time traveler has just arrived in a flying DeLorean of a busy town square. A group of youngsters watches in awe as the car disappears into the future, leaving behind a trail of smoke and fire.
- Imagine it is 2190 and create a scene in the Wall-E style of a floating city where humans live in a luxurious space station and robots do all the work. A roving robot named Wall-E and his companion Eve, explore a discarded landfill filled with old Earth relics.
- In the War of the Worlds style, create a scene of aliens’ massive invasion of Earth in 2145. A family huddles in a basement as a towering tripod machine crushes all the buildings and vaporizes everything that comes in its path.
- Create a scene in The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy style of a quirky intergalactic bar in the year 2890 where all the aliens and humans come to drink and socialize. A blue robot bartender serves up a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster as an eccentric alien named Fordy Perfect holds court in the corner.
- Create a scene in The Day After Tomorrow style of a frozen London City in the year 2080 after a catastrophic climate change event has caused the polar ice caps to melt and a huge storm is about to hit the city. A lone figure in a parka trudges through the snow, searching for survival.
- Create a scene of a post-apocalyptic barren land in The Walking Dead style in 2100 where a strange virus has turned most of the population into flesh-eating zombies. A small group of survivors huddles around a campfire, who are planning their next move as they hear the shuffling footsteps of the undead closing in.
- Imagine it is 2670 and create a scene of a virtual reality night club in The Matrix’s style with the people around plugging into simulated experiences.
- Imagine it is 2230 and create a scene of a post-apocalyptic wasteland in the Mad Max style with warring tribes and mutated creatures.
- Imagine the year is 2770 and create a futuristic scene of a colony on a distant planet in the Avatar style with different alien species and humans who coexist in a utopian society.
- Imagine the year is 3500 and create a scene of a time traveler convention in the Doctor Who style with all the people from different eras mingling around and trading tips.
- Imagine the year is 2310 and create a futuristic scene of a world where all the robots have taken over The Terminator style with just a few human survivors who are hiding and plotting a rebellion.
- Imagine the year is 2535 and create a future scene of a city floating on water in the Waterworld style with solar panels powering boats and floating markets.
- Imagine it is 2120 and create a scene of a post-apocalyptic barren land in the style of The Walking Deadin where a strange virus has turned most of the population into flesh-eating zombies. A small group of survivors huddles around a campfire are planning their next move to rebel against them as they hear the shuffling footsteps of the undead closing in.
You can add any of your favorite scenarios and ask Midjourney to create your favorite images with these best Midjourney prompts for realism and characters.
Midjourney Prompts For Popular Movie Scenes
Creating scenes from popular movies can be beneficial if you use the best Midjourney prompts as they can provide you with almost real results. So, try these best Midjourney prompts to get unique results for popular movie scenes.
- Create a scene in the Tim Burton style of “The Nightmare Before Christmas” showcasing the moment when Christmas Town is discovered by Jack Skellington.
- Create a scene in the Stanley Kubrick style 2001: A Space Odyssey showcasing a crew member of a space shuttle who is floating through the indefinite darkness of space when gazing at the mysterious black monolith.
- Create a character in The Matrix movie style while performing incredible martial arts moves when dodging bullets in slow motion.
- Create a futuristic cityscape view in the Blade Runner movie style with flying cars and neon lights.
- Create a sweeping shot in the style of The Lord of the Rings movie showcasing the huge army of orcs that is marching towards the Battle of Minas Tirith.
- Create a scene of the Tyrannosaurus Rex in the Jurassic Park style while chasing the jeep that is full of tourists through a jungle.
- Create a scene of a group of X-Wing fighters in the Star Wars movie style while flying in formation toward the Death Star.
- Create a scene of the Captain Jack Sparrow inspired by the Pirates of the Caribbean movie style who is dueling with Davy Jones on the deck of the Flying Dutchman.
- Create a scene of E.T. inspired by from the E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial movie riding a bicycle through the moonlit sky with Elliot.
- Create a scene of a cyborg assassin in The Terminator movie style who is walking through a worn-torn city when searching for the target.
- Create a scene of Indiana Jones inspired by the Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark movie style when running from the huge rolling boulder in some popular ancient temple.
- Create a scene of the Tornado inspired from The Wizard of Oz movie style when carrying the house of Dorothy to the Land of Oz.
- Create a scene of a cyborg assassin inspired from The Terminator movie style that is walking through a war-torn city while focusing on searching for its target.
- Create a scene of the trio inspired from the Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone movie style while flying on broomsticks above Hogwarts during a Quidditch match.
- Create a scene of the jokes in The Dark Knight movie style which is holding hostages at his gunpoint on the ferris wheel at an amusement park.
- Create a memorable scene of the Lambs Clarica Starling in The Silence movie style while interviewing the infamous serial killer, Hannibal Lecter, behind bars.
- Create a scene inspired from the Forrest in the Forrest Gump movie style while sitting on a bench and having a conversation with a stranger while waiting for the bus.
- Create a scene of Marty McFly in the Back to the Future movie style while traveling through time in the Delorean sports car.
- Create a scene of Simba inspired from The Lion King movie style while overlooking the Pride Lands from Pride Rock.
- Create a scene of Ariel in The Little Mermaid movie style while gazing at the surface of the water and longing to be part of the human world.
- Create a scene of the family of superheroes in the style of the movie The Incredibles while facing off against the villain Syndrome.
- Create a scene of Truman in the style of the movie The Truman Show while realizing the truth about his life as a reality TV star.
- Create a scene of Arthur Dent and Ford Prefect in the style of the movie The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy while hitchhiking through space.
- Create a scene of The Shawshank Redemption in 1994 with Tim Robbins as Andy Dufresne who is behind the bars in Shawshank State Penitentiary. Style: Noir photo, dark and moody with the minor details of the life of Andy in prison standing out.
- Create a scene of The Godfather” (1972) movie with Marlon Brando as Vito Corleonewho is in his office and surrounded by his family and closest advisors. Style: Renaissance oil painting, with the figures grandly posed and the background filled with detailed Italian architecture.
- Create a scene of the USS Enterprise in the style of the popular movie ‘Star Trek: The Motion Picture while exploring a huge and pulsing energy cloud.
- Create a scene based on the Fight Club (1999) with Edward Norton and Brad Pitt as Tyler Durden and The Narrator, in the final scene of the film in the style of an abstract expressionism, with bold brushstrokes and fragmented images showing the chaos and destruction of the final showdown.
- Create a scene based on Goodfellas (1990) with Ray Liotta as Henry Hill who is surrounded by his criminal associates in a smoke-filled room in the style of the Film noir, with the faces and details of the characters obscured by shadows and smoke.
You can also use these best Midjourney prompts for your preferred popular movie scenes.
Best Midjourney Architecture Prompts
There are a number of best Midjourney prompts in the style of popular architectures and designers. Let’s check out the best ones.
- Create a towering and spiraling skyscraper in the Zaha Hadid style which is made completely out of reflective glass, with a wonderful waterfall pouring down the side and a spacious and futuristic observation deck at the top.
- Create a sleek and modernist office building in the Le Corbusier style that is surrounded by a huge grassy park along with featuring a large and rectangular pool with plenty of sunlight streaming in through large, geometric windows.
- Create a huge, avant-garde shopping mall in the Frank Gehry style that is filled with curved walls, twisted steel beams, and brightly lit, abstract sculptures.
- Create a quaint and traditional Japanese temple in the Tadao Ando style that is surrounded by calm, tranquil gardens and featuring a simple, minimalist design and a peaceful koi pond.
- Create a towering and futuristically designed hotel in the Norman Foster style with a big, glass-bottomed infinity pool on the last floor and offering breathtaking and amazing views of the city.
- Create an eccentric and whimsical treehouse in the Antoni Gaudi style with twisting its branches, woven baskets, and colorful mosaics that are partially surrounded by a lush in the beautiful jungle-like forest.
- Create a sprawling and futuristic city view in the Syd Mead style with sleek and metallic skyscrapers, sprawling transportation networks, and bright, glowing pink lights.
- Create a grand and neoclassical palace in the John Nash style that is surrounded by vast, well-manicured gardens, featuring grand, marble columns and ornate, minor golden details.
- Create a mysterious, Gothic castle in the H.R. Giger style with light, brooding towers, spiky, twisted battlements, and eerie, beautiful lights.
- Create a modern and minimalist cottage in the Mies van der Rohe style with clean lines, simple materials, and large windows offering sweeping views of the countryside.
- Create a sleek, minimalist glass building which is designed by Mies van der Rohe, with clean lines and a reflective exterior that blends along within the surroundings. The entrance of the building features a large water fountain that pours down its sides.
- Create an eccentric and sculptural tower view which is designed by Frank Gehry. It is made of twisted metal ribbons and glass panes that seem to defy gravity. The tower is surrounded by a manicured park with whimsical sculptures and a large pond with lily pads.
You can also create your favorite architectural design by using these best Midjourney prompts.
Best Midjourney Prompts For Fashion Design
Using the best Midjourney prompts for fashion design can help you get good responses, but if you include the name of the designer, it can provide you with the best results. So, check out the best Midjourney prompts and find the best results.
- Elie Saab
- Oscar de la Renta
- Carolina Herrera
- Vera Wang
- Monique Lhuillier
- Alexander McQueen
- Giambattista Valli
- Ralph & Russo
- Tom Ford
- Michael Kors
- Zac Posen
- Badgley Mischka
- Berta Bridal
- Zuhair Murad
- Jenny Packham
- Temperley London
- Naeem Khan
- Reem Acra
- Romona Keveza
- Lela Rose
- J. Mendel
- Jenny Yoo
- Hayley Paige
- Anne Barge
- Justin Alexander
- Maggie Sottero
- David’s Bridal
- Rosa Clará
- Galia Lahav
- Elie by Elie Saab
- Tadashi Shoji
- Rachel Gilbert
- Alice + Olivia
- BCBG Max Azria
- Nicole Miller
For example, you can give any of these best Midjourney prompts to prompt to Midjourney to create:
- A scene with two middle-aged women sitting and wearing bright colors in the style of Galia Lahav.
- A scene of a young woman mannequin wearing corset in the style of light amber and dark azure. A modern design with fine lines and fashion catalog photography.
- A scene inspired by Futuristic Hogwarts fashion wearing white and black colors with an old hairstyle.
You can use any of these best Midjourney prompts and include the name of the designer for the best results.
How To Create A Good Midjourney Prompt?
Creating a good image has become quite easy with the Midjourney V5. You can write any of the best Midjourney prompts in simple english and easily get the best results. So, you need not worry about writing long and complicated prompts for getting your preferred image results. If you want to create a best Midjourney prompts, then give prompts in a simple language by describing the character in detail or the landscape. You can also give some additonal emotional adjectives for describing the warmth or lighting of the image. You can get the best outcomes by providing minor details in the form of best Midjourney prompts.
Using Midjourney has become quite easy for almost everyone even if you are not used to AI tools. You just need to write in simple language and add few details such as the color, texture, size, and what background you want in your image for realism and characters. Do try these best Midjourney prompts and let us know in the comment section about the results and outcomes you have got!