Can’t find an official PolyMc Discord server? Don’t worry, we have one for you. Read ahead to find out.
With 3010 members, PolyMc Discord is a free and open-source, cross-platform Minecraft launcher that allows you to easily manage multiple installations of Minecraft at once. Now, the question is why it was made. The reason being, the PolyMC Community felt that the maintainer of MultiMC was not acting in the spirit of free software. PolyMC brings new and exciting features developed by the community for the community.
To join the PolyMc Discord, you will require a permanent server invite. Click on the invitation link > Accept the invite > Check out the “I am Human” box. You have joined the PolyMc discord Server > Verify your server > Follow the rules to enjoy the PolyMc discord server to the fullest.
So, without wasting any time, let’s find you the official PolyMc Discord server. Stay tuned!
What Is PolyMc Discord?
PolyMC Discord is an open-source, free and unique Minecraft launcher that allows you to easily manage multiple installations of Minecraft at once. It allows you to create, and manage multiple installations of the game, or “instances” rather, each having its own separate mods, resource packs, settings, and more. It brings new and exciting features developed by the community for the community. Let’s know some of them:
- Coordinating various, separate Minecraft instances.
- Mod loaders like Forge, Fabric, LiteLoader, and Quilt are simple to install.
- With a few clicks, you can manage your worlds, resource packs, and shader packs.
- Install specific modules from Modrinth and CurseForge that are automatically matched to your loader and game version.
- If Minecraft freezes or crashes, it is simple to kill it.
- Easy access to all of your logs.
- The launcher is extremely resource-efficient and highly performant because of its use of Qt technology and a whole lot more.
PolyMc Discord Server
You should always make sure that you join the right and official Discord link. You should avoid clicking on unsafe links as they can cause damage and hacks. This is the permanent Discord Monster Hunter Rise server invite.
How To Join PolyMc Discord Link?
To join the PolyMc Discord Server > Open Discord Account > Login > Link > Accept Invite > I am Human > Verify your server > Click on I Agree.
Step 1: Open your Discord Account
Step 2: Login into your Discord Account
Step 4: Click on Accept Invite
Step 5: Check on I am Human box
Step 6: Voila! You have joined the Monster Hunter Rise Discord.
Follow these steps and you are good to go.
In PolyMc Discord, you will find highlights, old channels, announcements, rules, DMs, and more!
But first, you need to verify yourself by accepting the Rules. So, here are the Rules.
Also Read: Monster Hunter Rise Discord | How To Join?
PolyMc Discord Rules:
Every server is bound by rules. This helps the server to function properly and smoothly. So, it becomes very important for every user to follow the rules. Here are the rules for PolyMc Discord.
1) Follow Discord Community Guidelines and Terms of Service.
2) Listen to & respect all community team members – Please take requests from community team members seriously and listen when a team member asks you to do something. If you have a problem with what a team member is asking you to do, we advise that you step away from the situation and send a private message to another team member.
3) Keep all activity legal, legitimate & appropriate – We do not tolerate users any breaking laws, breaching a Terms of Service or an EULA, sexual content, or anything the moderators determine to be malicious or inappropriate.
4) Don’t spam, and don’t advertise outside of #mod-discussion.
5) Follow the given channel topic, and don’t derail a discussion.
6) When requesting help, specify all relevant information and error logs if possible.
7) Don’t import drama or controversy from other communities.
8) Leave the MultiMc people alone, they don’t want anything to do with this project.
9) No nfts.
Why Switch Away PolyMc Discord?
Few hours ago, According to GitHub, the creator removed the Code of Conduct with a commit message titled “reclaim polymc from the leftoids”. After that, they then kicked out the other developers from the project in some kind of completely hostile takeover.
People thought they got hacked but unfortunately this person seemingly just decided to attack others.
There is a saying, Precaution is better than cure. So, you should revoke any permissions you gave to PolyMC.
Also Read: Omega Strikers Discord Drop | How To Get?
Here comes an end to our post about PolyMc Discord server. We have provided you with all the relatable information on the PolyMc Discord and how to join PolyMc Discord Server Link. there are few more discord servers that you can join Monster hunter rise discord, Phasmophobia discord, and Curseforge discord. We hope you like the article and don’t forget to share it with your friends. Keep following Deasilex for such updates.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How To Join PolyMc Discord Server?
Ans. To join the PolyMc Discord, you will require a permanent server invite. Click on the invitation link > Accept the invite > Check out the “I am Human” box. You have joined the PolyMc discord Server > Verify your server > Follow the rules to enjoy the PolyMc discord server to the fullest.
Q2. Is PolyMC Safe?
Ans. Yes, PolyMc discord is safe. Although, recently the creator removed the Code of Conduct with a commit message titled “reclaim polymc from the leftoids”. So, it’s totally up to you. If you don’t trust them you can just go through the source code and decide for yourself.
Q3. How Does PolyMC Work?
Ans. PolyMc operates on the packet level. It doesn’t touch the mechanics of the mod at all.