Are you among animal lovers who also love to play Animal Crossing? Animal Crossing is one of the finest video games created by Nintendo where you can find all the animals you love! If you are also a fan of a stimulating video game, then we encourage you to play Animal Crossing and join Animal Crossing Discord Server.
Nintendo created and released the Animal Crossing video game franchise, which focuses on social simulation. Katsuya Eguchi and Hisashi Nogami came up with the idea and made the series. The player character in Animal Crossing is a human that resides in a hamlet full of different anthropomorphic animals and can engage in a variety of activities like hunting, bug capturing, and fossil seeking. Learn how to join Animal Crossing Discord Server, and find more gaming friends with similar interests.
Animal Crossing Discord Server requires a permanent server invite before you can sign up. After clicking the server invitation link, select “I am Human” in the pop-up box. To really get the most out of the Animal Crossing Discord Server, all you need to do is confirm your server and follow the rules.
Let’s go through the blog and explore how to join Animal Crossing Discord Server step-by-step.
What Is Animal Crossing Discord Server?
Animal Crossing Discord Server is dedicated to all Animal Crossing players and stimulating game lovers. Five Animal Crossing video games have been made available worldwide since the franchise’s debut in 2001. Over 72 million units of the series have been sold globally and have received positive reviews from both critics and consumers. If you are a fan of the Animal Crossing video games series, then it’s time to join Animal Crossing Discord Server. With 538,827 members of Animal Crossing, Discord Server is definitely at the top of its popularity.
Related: How To Raid A Discord Server?
Animal Crossing Discord Server Link
If you are looking forward to joining Animal Crossing Discord Server, you will require an invitation link. Finding Animal Crossing Discord Server links on the internet might be difficult as most of the links that you can find on the internet are either 404 or spam. However, we have found the official invitation link for Animal Crossing Discord Server. Find the link below and follow the instructions to join the discord server.
How To Join Animal Crossing Discord Server?
To join the Animal Crossing Discord Server server > Discord Account > Login > Link > Accept Invite > I am Human
Step 1: Open your Discord Account
Step 2: Login into your Discord Account
Step 3: Click On the Animal Crossing Discord Server Link
Step 4: Click on Accept Invite
Step 5: Check on I am Human box
Step 6: Congrats! You have joined the server!
Do not forget to go through the rules of the Animal Crossing Discord Server. Failing to meet the rules can ban you from the Discord server.
Related: Discord Leaks | How To Join?
Animal Crossing Discord Server – Rules To Be Followed
Following is a glimpse of a set of rules that you should follow to be part of the discord server:
- Don’t treat people poorly or rudely, and refrain from using words that are racial, homophobic, otherwise discriminatory, inconsiderate, or hateful (including using “gay” in a derogatory way or variations of any slurs). DON’T “name & shame” someone so that the public can accuse or mock them (including scammers).
- Stay away from argumentative conversations regarding delicate or possibly upsetting subjects including gender, sexuality, politics, religion, race, depression/suicide, violence, eating disorders, etc. These conversations have a tendency to erupt into argumentative debates that have no place on this site. Additionally, refrain from publishing material that makes mention of unlawful conduct or forbidden substances (such as narcotics) (including pirated movies, music, or games).
- You should aim for a specific standard of message content quality. Avoid trolling, publishing single-word or letter messages, asking for free things or exposure, posting low-effort or low-quality content, misusing spoiler tags or bot commands, and content that promotes breaking the rules.
- Do not ask for, publish, or reveal instructions for piracy (such as how to fake Amiibos, hack your console or game files, how run the game on different hardware, etc.). The trading of any items that have been hacked is not permitted on this site.
- Posting NSFW (or sexually explicit or implied) content is not permitted. This includes discussions, usernames, and avatars. Swearing is acceptable in moderation, but sexually explicit or filthy language is not.
- There should be absolutely no unauthorized promotion or advertising of other Discord servers, Reddit subreddits, social media accounts, petitions, fundraising efforts, contests (including Twitter giveaways), etc. Unwanted Discord invites could get you banned. No asking people to inquire in DMs or posting unsolicited advertisements. In #art or the Code Pattern channels (for bespoke pattern art), artist social links may be shared as long as they don’t solicit commissions or advertise their need for followers and instead focus on the material itself.
- Only use English when speaking. Other languages are difficult for us to control since this is largely an English-speaking community.
- Your username and postings may not hinder other users’ messages or alter the formatting of Discord. Do not overuse emoticons, special characters, fonts, or symbols. Additionally, avoid using identities or aliases that are confusing or interfere with moderation, such as calling yourself “Nookbot” or pretending to be a member of the staff.
- Do not seek, carry out, or promote any form of REAL MONEY TRADE or REAL WORLD TRADE within this server (including trading in-game items for external art commissions, gift cards, etc.) It’s not permitted to trade anything outside of the game.
- Alt accounts are not permitted. Any account that attempts to use an alt to get around a silence or ban will be banned and reported to Discord.
So now that you have reached the conclusion part of the article, we hope, you have understood how to join Animal Crossing Discord Server. If not, follow the steps again and let us know if you need more help. Meanwhile, you can also join Wynncraft Discord, Tower Of Fantasy Discord, and Fallout 76 Discord. Follow Deasilex for more updates on Discord.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What Is Discord In Animal Crossing?
Joining Discord is free and a simple way for all people to talk about Animal Crossing, our wiki, and other topics. Every editor, reader, and supporter of Nookipedia is invited to sign up using this link. When asked by the link, you can establish a profile if you don’t already have one.
Q2. Are NSFW Servers Allowed On Discord?
Moderators will remove age-restricted content that is not posted in an age-gated channel, and the person who posted it might also be removed from the server. Age-restricted material should not be present in Discord partner servers.
Q3. What Is The Most Popular Discord Server?
Members of the platform can build or join servers, which are thematic communities. As of August 2022, the devoted Valorant server was the most well-liked on the network, with over 950 thousand users.
Q4. Is There A Jail In Animal Crossing?
Animal Crossing: New Horizons features a furniture component called the jail bars that may be customized. It will contribute an extra 0.5 development points to the island ranking because it is an outdoor item. The prison bars can be made by crafting, which costs one five-cent iron nugget.
Q5. Can You Talk To Real People In Animal Crossing?
NookLink is much more versatile than the in-game keyboards and allows for voice and text communication. Learn how to configure it. You must first get the Nintendo Switch Online app from the iTunes app store on your phone.