From zoom classes to online gaming, smartphones have become an important part of children’s life. Although you cannot keep your children away from mobile phones you can surely keep an eye on them and what they do online. How? By using the Best Parenting Apps for Android!!
Every parent is worried about their children doing good or wrong. Yes, they sound quite strict sometimes but that strictness is due to their concern towards their child. All parents want to look after the safety and security of their children. But with the advanced technology and excessive involvement of children with the internet makes it tough sometimes.
To make the process of parenting easy and effective so that you can ensure that your child is not misusing the technology. You can even block the unwanted sites from chrome using these apps. Some of the best parenting apps for Android phones are:–
- Baby monitor
- Norton family
- Net Nanny
Let’s discuss the features of these parenting apps in detail. Choose the right one according to your need.
Also read, Best Productivity Android Apps 2021
7 Best Parenting Apps for Android
All these apps are discussed in detail below. In this article, you will come across a variety of features of these best parenting apps for android. Choose according to your need and safety.
As the name sounds, this app will work as a spy to keep a check on your child’s activities. This app monitors all the search activity from your phone and you can easily find out what your child does on the internet when you are not around.
Key features of mSpy
- Tracking location becomes easy.
- Tracks phone calls and SMS.
- Helps in monitoring social media activities
- Updates are available every five to ten minutes.
- Restricts unwanted apps and sites.
- Can even help in viewing deleted messages.
You all must be familiar with the app lock as it is a must for teenagers if they are using an Android phone. How can app lock help you with parenting? The main fear every parent face is that whether their child is on the right track and they often tend to do certain things to keep their child away from what they feel will have adverse effects on their children.
For this purpose, they often try to lock their phones so that their child is under their control. Applock is the best available option for phone locks that can be used in a number or password form.
Key features of Applock
- Provides a safe and secure password setting.
- Provides advanced security features.
- Has a fingerprint option available.
- Can protect important information.
A baby monitor is like a baby alarm. Now you don’t have to worry about being around your baby all the time as this app can give you a unique parenting experience. It keeps you around your child even when you are not around.
The beauty of this app is that it can be installed anywhere without the knowledge of any person and you can check whether your child’s nanny is taking good care of your child or not. You can hear your child’s voice through the radio system installed in this app.
Key features of Baby monitor
- Contains lullabies for babies.
- In-built audio transmitter.
- Provides multiple camera options.
Also read, Best Lifestyle Apps for Android
This app is a perfect choice for parents to keep an eye on their children working online. Don’t lay restrictions on your children that make them think their parents don’t understand them, instead be friends with them. And the best way to do this is to let them do what they want but secretly keep an eye on all their online activities.
Key features of Norton Family
- Gives you all the information about the online activities of your child.
- Keeps a healthy check on the time spent online by your kids.
- Can be used in android as well as iOS.
- Shares updates via emails from time to time.
Growing age requires growing needs like learning online as infinite options are available for online learning today. Net Nanny is an app that allows you to restrict unwanted and harmful stuff from your child’s daily activities online like adult websites, unwanted apps, etc. Now you have full control over your child’s online activities with just one click.
Key features of Net Nanny
This app comes up with the choice to restrict and allow different sites.
- Ensures safe search on various online platforms like google, youtube, Facebook, mailing, etc.
- Parents can keep this app in their dashboard.
- Blocks and restricts unwanted apps and sites.
Parenthood opens new doors of happiness in every parent’s life. This feels like a blessing and as a parent, you wish to take the best possible care of your child. This BabyGogo parenting apps is one of the best parenting apps for new parents or parents to be.
Key Features of BabyGogo
- Gives you information about necessary vaccination programs.
- Helps you with childcare.
- Keeps a check on babies’ growth, sleeping time, nutrition, and growth.
- Takes care of mother’s health as well.
- Provides information regarding pregnancy.
Are we talking about the dog barks here? No, not the dog barks but message alerts for sure. Barks is an android app for parenting that helps you monitor over 30 social media platforms, emails and texts. When you install and use this app on an android phone, you’ll automatically be alerted when the device surfs through any adult content or abusive content.
You get notified via emails and messages. Plus point is you even get experts advice on how to deal with your child’s situation via emails.
Key features of Barks
- Instant message alert when anything wrong is suspected on the device.
- Provides snapshot of internet use.
- Provides expert advice.
- 7 days free trial available.
Also read, Most Popular Android Apps
All these were the best parenting apps for android that are easily available on the play store. Hope you found this article helpful. For more such updates stay connected to deasilex.com. We try to provide the best of our information.
Featured Image Credits: Amazenseblog