Are you also struggling in finding the Cancel Subscription option on the Disney Plus App? If yes, then let me tell you that you will never find it on the Disney Plus app. But, this doesn’t mean that you have to pay for the unwanted Disney plus membership. Here is an article that will tell you how to cancel the Disney Plus subscription.
Disney plus has become one of the leading OTT platforms to stream online movies in a couple of months after its launch in late 2019. There are an estimated 50 million subscribers of Disney Plus. But when it comes to canceling the Membership of Disney Plus, it is not less than other apps. The developers haven’t provided the option in the app for canceling subscriptions. But if you feel the content on the app is not up to your expectations, you, cancel should unsubscribe. How? Read below to find out how to cancel Disney Plus Subscription.
This guide on “How To Cancel Disney Plus Subscription” will tell you how you can directly cancel the Disney plus membership from your PC or Browser. The indirect ways to cancel the Disney Plus Subscription from the iPhone and Android Devices.
We have mentioned the steps of all the possible ways to cancel Disney plus Subscription below in the article.
Also Read How To Cancel Netflix Subscription
How To Cancel Disney Plus Subscription
Let us directly jump to the guide on How to cancel Disney plus subscription. But before starting let me tell you that even if you cancel your subscription today you will not get the refund of this month and you will be availed of the Disney Plus services for this month because OTT works on the prepaid method.
How To Cancel Disney Plus Subscription On Browser
One of the best ways to cancel the Disney Plus membership is using the web browser on the Desktop or PC. Logging through browsers will directly let you end the subscription through the Disney Plus website. Follow the following steps to do so.
- Go to the website disneyplus.com
- Log in with your credentials into your Disney Plus account
- If you are already logged in, skip the above step.
- Look at the top right corner of the screen and click on your email avatar.
- From the drop-down menu select the “Accounts” option.
- A new window will appear in front of you. Click the “Billing Details” link.
- Under the billing details, you will find the option “Cancel Subscription”. Hit on it.
- A dialogue box will appear asking you if you are sure. Click on “Complete Cancellation”
- Your membership has been canceled.
Also Read How To Cancel Amazon Prime Subscription
How To Cancel Disney Plus Subscription On Mobile Devices
As per canceling the subscription from the mobile apps is concerned, Disney Plus does not provide any specific way to do so through the Disney Plus apps. But, worry not, we have another way of canceling the subscription for the iPhone as well as the Android devices.
How To Cancel Disney Plus Subscription On iOS Devices
For iOS devices and specifically iPhone the idea of canceling the Disney Plus subscription is through the settings to apple id and then reaching out to all the subscriptions. Follow the simple steps given below to know how to cancel Disney Plus Subscription on iPhone.
- Go to settings and click on the email you have the Disney plus subscription on.
- Hit on iTunes and App Stores.
- Choose the Apple ID and then View Apple ID.
- Click on “Subscription”
- Now search for Disney Plus among all the other subscriptions and click on it.
- Now, tap on “Cancel Subscription”
- Confirm by clicking again on the “Cancel Subscription”.
- Your subscription has been canceled.
Also Read How To Cancel HULU Subscription
How To Cancel Disney Plus Subscription On Android Devices
As already mentioned the Disney Plus does not provide any specific way to rule out the Disney Plus subscription from the Android app. But there is another way that will help us in the task. You can reach out to the subscriptions through the menu button in the Google Play store. Read the following steps to know how to cancel Disney Plus subscriptions on Android devices.
- Open the Google Play Store on your device
- Hit on the Menu Button and search for “Subscriptions”, click on it.
- Select Disney Plus From the list of all your subscriptions
- Tap “Cancel Subscription” and confirm it.
- Your subscription has been canceled.
Remember even if you have canceled the subscription you will still be able to watch and use the Disney Plus app till the end of that month. So, it is recommended not to end the subscription at the beginning of the month because you have already paid for it.
In case you have canceled the subscription before the month ends and you change your mind. You can always continue the subscription, in the same manner, you did before.
This was our guide on How to cancel the Disney Plus Subscription through all the devices possible. Although the app doesn’t allow you to directly unsubscribe through its platform, the ways mentioned above will let you do it. If any of your friends are struggling to cancel the subscription, then do share this article with them. If you have any queries regarding this guide then do write to us in the comments section.