Amazon is now the preferred online retailer for most consumers for nearly anything they want to buy online. The process is straightforward, which improves the overall shopping experience. The App makes sure that its customers get the best services with the provided information. In case you entered your information wrong, you can learn How to change phone number on Amazon?
Amazon has come a long way since it was first launched around 1994. A crucial aspect of e-commerce that isn’t under the control of companies is how consumers fill in their addresses and contact information to ensure that their packages are shipped to their addresses.
In this article, we’ll take an in-depth look at the ways “How To Change Phone Number On Amazon?” You can do this by editing your account settings. Or, if you are new to the App, take the help of your friends or why not learn the process yourselves?
Stick to the post till last as we have carefully made this guide taking care of all the beginners!!
How To Change Phone Number On Amazon?
To begin with, the process is pretty simple and will take hardly two minutes to change the whole setting!!
Along with that we have mentioned the whole process to create a new Amazon Account as well for new users!!
Read till last for better understanding!!
How To Change The Phone Number On Amazon Using The Amazon App?
If you’re using the Amazon app, Follow the steps below and learn how to change phone number on Amazon!!
- Open the Amazon App. At the upper left corner, you’ll find “three horizontal lines”. Click on it.
- Tap on “Your Account”.
- Click on “Login & Security”. Allow the app to access your device through the mail you have received.
- Press “Edit” on your phone number, then enter the new number.
- It’s as easy as that to change your phone number in your Amazon app.
You may also be interested to find out How To Change Bluetooth Name On iPhone, iPad, And Mac?
How Do I Change My Amazon Phone Number On PC?
Change the number of your Amazon.com contact number. To get this done, you have to,
- Start your preferred browser on your PC.
- Input Amazon.com into the URL bar. This will redirect you to the Amazon website.
- At the upper right corner of the screen, you need to click on the Hello Sign In link.
- In the drop-down menu, Select the Sign-in option.
- You must enter the email account you used to create the email address for your Amazon account using in the provided space. Click Continue.
- Log in with the Amazon password. Click Sign-in.
- If you are asked to authenticate, allow it. You’ll receive an email with a six-digit One-Time Password (OTP) to verify your request. Select the Continue button.
- Enter that OTP into the box indicated on the One Time Password (OTP) page. Click Continue.
- Now from the top right corner, click on the Accounts and List option. Select Your Account.
- Under the “Your Account” section, select the Login & Security option.
- Find the mobile phone number in the Login & Security tab and then press the Edit button. You will need to enter your Amazon password when asked.
- You’ll be redirected to a new “Change Mobile Phone Number” page. Here you need to enter the mobile number associated with your Amazon account and then click Continue.
- A pop-up notification will appear on the screen asking for Verification. Click OK.
- To verify you need to enter your six-digit OTP received on your number.
- Then, you’ll see a Change Mobile Phone Number page which displays your previous Amazon mobile phone number along with the new Amazon mobile number. Input your Amazon password into the box that is provided. Click Continue.
Congratulations. You’ve successfully changed your Amazon mobile number.
How To Create A New Amazon Account?
Now that you have learned how to change phone number on Amazon, let us guide you through our Amazon account registration process. Follow us. To create an Amazon account:
- Go to the Amazon site: www.amazon.com. To the left, there will be a link to the option to click “Your Account.” Click on Start Here. You can also directly go to the Amazon sign-up page here and begin your application.
- Complete the Amazon Registration form. It should include names, email addresses, and passwords.
- Click on “Create Your Amazon account.”
- As you can see, they were not asking for your number.
- We’ve completed creating an Amazon account. Now we will look at how you can create an Amazon account quickly.
How To Set Up Amazon Card Payment?
As you are aware, before purchasing on Amazon, you will have to establish your payment system. This is simply providing your card’s payment information that will be used to make the purchase. Be processed. What are the steps to do this?
- Sign in to your Amazon account.
- To the right, click “Account & Lists.”
- The menu opens and you can click on “Your Account.” This will open the new page.
- Once more, click “Payment options.” This will lead you to the webpage where you can include your card’s details.
- Fill in your card information. This includes the name in the account, the card’s number, and the expiration date (month and the year).
- Then, click “Add your card.”
And It’s Done!! Your card has been added to the system.
How To Add A Shipping Address?
Shipping address plays a vital role in getting your orders delivered to the right address. So make sure you double-check the information you add. So, how do you enter the shipping address to your Amazon account?
- Sign in to your account.
- Log in and go to “Account & Lists.” Click on “Your account.”
- On the page that will be displayed, click on “Your addresses.”
- The following information is required:
Zip Code, city, state
Phone Number. It’s not a requirement but is important for delivery purposes.
- Click on “Add your address.”
- Fill in these details and your Shipping Address will be added successfully to the App.
Also, check out How To Fix Amazon FireStick Memory Full | 6 Easy Hacks To Follow!!
Wow!! That was not so hard!! Now that you know how to create a new Amazon account and how to change phone number on Amazon app, you can easily make the required changes and enjoy the app!!
Share this post with your loved ones!! Until then Happy Shopping!!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. How Do I Change My 2 Step Verification Number On Amazon?
1. Go to your Amazon customer account on Amazon.com.
2. Click on Your Account under the account list.
3. Choose Login & Security.
4. Click Edit next to Two-Step Verification (2SV) Settings.
5. Once approved, you can change or remove your Two-Step Verification (2SV)
Q. How Do I Recover My Amazon Account Without A Phone Number?
In this case, you should contact your customer service.
Featured Image Credits: YouTube