Are you here looking for the best possible solutions to download songs from Spotify without Premium? If yes, then this article is written for you. In the article, you will come to know about how to download songs from Spotify without premium.
Spotify is one of the most downloaded online music streaming app. The app has very good features for Premium users but very little for non-premium users. You cannot enjoy the ads-free music or the offline mode if you are a non-premium member. But, you need not spend money on the premium feature. We have bought you a few tricks and tools that would tell you how to Download Songs From Spotify without Premium.
There are various platforms that allow users to Download Songs From Spotify without Premium. Some Of these are Spotydl, DeezLoader, JDownloader, Soundiiz.com, and Spotify Downloader.
These apps and websites will allow you to Download Songs From Spotify without Premium and are totally free. Detail about how to use these apps is given further in the article.
You may also be interested to know, How to Start a Podcast on Spotify?
Platforms To Download Songs From Spotify without Premium
Given further in the article are the different apps and websites that will allow you to Download Songs From Spotify without Premium. The steps to use these apps are also mentioned below.
In order for you to download songs from Spotify to your computer for free, this program has been created which features both Windows and Mac versions and reveals excellent performance that makes it the best platform to Download Songs From Spotify without Premium.
With Spotydl you can download the music from the Spotify app in MP3 as well as other supported formats, It also allows you to record the songs. The platform allows you to synchronize the folder and save the songs in a playlist that you can listen to afterward without an internet connection. It also has a built-in reader with hotkeys that makes the user experience better.
Steps To Use Spotydl
- Download and install this software
- Drag and drop the music from Spotify.
- Select the download mode
- Your Song Is Downloaded
DeezLoader will allow you to download the highest quality music from the Spotify app. This program takes a process that seems to be a bit lengthy, but the process will let you download your favorite songs and even the playlist in the highest quality. The quality of the songs makes it the best platform to Download Songs From Spotify without Premium.
Steps To Use DeezLoader
- To get started, open the ” Spotify”
- Then, choose the playlist you want to download
- After that, the selected list will be automatically identified, and to export the information, you will have a menu in the right section where you need to click on ” Deezer“.
- A new screen will appear in front of you right-click on the list and select the “Share” option
- URL will be generated
- Now enter DeezLoader
- On the top of the screen, you will find the option “Download from URL” click on it.
- Paste the URL copied in the Small Box that appears on the screen.
- Click the ” Download” button.
- Your song will be downloaded.
It is a download manager which also makes it easy to get songs from Spotify. The Process of downloading songs from JDownloader is a bit longer you will be using another platform along with it to Download Songs From Spotify without Premium. The platform recommended to use along with the downloader is Groovylist.
Steps To Use JDownloader
- Download the JDownloader file
- Enter your Spotify account and select all the songs or Playlist you want to download.
- Right-click on the list and choose the ” Copy HTTP Link ” option.
- Then, search for the Groovylists website (Groovylists.com), You will find various options there, select ” Spotify “.
- Paste the link copied in the new tab that appears after that.
- Click on the “ Groovy it ” option
- Close the previous window and copy the link given at the bottom of the Groovylists website.
- Login to JDownloader again and click the ” Add URL ” option.
- Paste the URL you copied in the new window that appears on the screen.
- Change the word ” back ” to ” listen ” in the link.
- Click ” Analyze URL ”
- Your song is being downloaded.
For Spotify users, Soundiiz is another solution that allows you to download a complete playlist or individual song. The website is free to access and will allow you to download a complete playlist or album in the MP3 format and you can enjoy these anywhere can access these songs from your desktop, Tables, or mobile phones.
Steps To Use Soundiiz
- To get started, go to the website Soundiiz.com and also log into your Spotify account and YouTube.
- Now, open Spotify and locate the playlist you wanted to download if you haven’t made it yet you can make it now.
- On the playlist, you made to download you will find an arrow option. Click on it.
- Select the “YouTube” option
- And click on the ” Export ” button
- Open your youtube account and select the link of songs you exported from Spotify. Remember you need to keep the list open in the browser.
- Copy the URL of the playlist and open the Soundiiz website
- Now, paste the URL by clicking on the “Start now ”
- Your Song will get to start the download in MP3 Format.
You may also love to read Best Music Streaming Apps for iOS in 2021.
The Spotify Downloader app only allows you to download the playlists from Spotify. You need to create a playlist first to download the songs and this app is the best app to Download Songs From Spotify without Premium.
Steps to Use Spotify Downloader
- Copy the link of the playlist you want to download.
- Open The Spotify Downloader app and click on the three dots on the top right corner. Select”Add Playlist”
- Paste the link you copied
- Click on Download
- Your playlist is being Downloaded.
YouTube Video on How To Download Songs From Spotify without Premium
Do you know Spotify is among the 14 Best Music Player Apps in 2021? Have a look.
I hope you got your answer on How To Download Songs From Spotify without Premium. So, next time before buying Spotify Premium Do use these tricks and do write your reviews in the comments section.
Featured Image Source: PCMag