Love playing Halo Infinite? Is it your favorite game? If yes, then I am damn sure that just like me, you also don’t like the game crashing quite often. Is it crashing for you too? Are you not able to play peacefully? If this is the case, then You must be wondering as to how to fix Halo Infinite crashing on PC? Got the solution? What? No? Ok, no worries! Here’s a post for you to fix Halo Infinite.
Halo Infinite is the first-person shooter game, that was developed by the 343 industries and Xbox Game Studios, and it was published in 2021. This is the sixth entry in the Halo series and is the third in the Reclaimer Saga that actually follows the Halo story 5: guardians. Moreover, Halo Infinite is also free to play.
Lately, it’s reported that this interesting game has been crashing quite frequently and that is really very irritating. Suppose you are playing and then, suddenly it stops playing, you try to click the buttons but nothing happens. Ahhh! It’s such a mood spoiler. But…. don’t worry! If you don’t know how to fix Halo Infinite crashing on PC, then here are a few fixes that you must go through. Well, there could be many reasons associated with this issue that you and many others are facing. It could be because of improper configurations, system load, faulty river, etc, etc.
Well, it doesn’t matter! Confused Why? Its because we do have solutions to these problems that we have listed below. So, that you can try out the given fixes, and get back to playing mode again without any disturbance.
How To Fix Halo Infinite Crashing On PC?
As stated above there could be many reasons why Halo Infinite is crashing. But, whatever the issue, we have bought you some fixes on how to fix Halo Infinite crashing on PC, that you should definitely try if your Halo Infinite is crashing on PC. Let’s take a look at the fixes.
1. Restart Your PC
Before you go on to change your configurations just try out the simplest fix on how to fix Halo Infinite crashing on PC of restarting your PC. It could be that your game is crashing because of a glitch or a bug. You can restart your system, and confirm, whether this is the issue or not. Here’s how you can reboot your PC:
- Press on the Windows key, and then, open the start menu on your keyboard.
- Now you need to use the power options tab.
- Choose restart, so that you can reboot your computer.
- Once this is done, you can relaunch the Halo Infinite and see if the problem is solved or is still there.
2. Close All The Unnecessary Programs
It could be that your PC is running out of resources which ultimately causes Halo Infinite to crash. If this is the case, then it is better that you clear all the unnecessary programs that are running in the background, to free your system memory. This will help to resolve any problems that you are facing with Halo, along with other programs that you are using. Here are the steps that will help you to close all the background apps that are running on your PC.
- Tap Ctrl + Shift + ESC on your keyboard to get access to the task manager.
- Next, go to the processes tab and then click on the memory option. This will sort the program that is running on your computer, on the basis of the RAM storage.
- Now, look for the programs that you are not using, and then close them.
- After this relaunch Halo Infinite.
3. Disable In-Game Overlays
The in-game overlays just like Steam or Discord, do let the platform track your achievements, and the purchases, which makes it an important feature. But there are reports, that say, this could be the reason why your Halo Infinite is crashing. So, here are the steps that will help you to disable this feature:
- Open Steam and then go to the library.
- Then you need to right-click on the Halo Infinite and then choose the properties option.
- You will see a box before the “enabling the Steam overlay while in-game” option. Uncheck it.
- If this solution also dints help, then, you can check the other fix.
4. Update Your System
Updating your system is one way how to fix Halo Infinite crashing on PC. There could be an issue with the current version of the Windows that you are using, which is causing the Halo Infinite to crash. Or, it could be, that your system is not compatible with the current version of Halo Infinite. Here are the steps that will help you to update Windows:
- On your keyboard press on Windows + I keys. This will open Windows settings.
- Press on the update and security option, so that, you get access to the Windows update tab.
- Now, click on the option to check for updates, and then follow the instructions.
5. Reinstall Halo Infinite
Next, if the above fixes did not help you, then, you can try to reinstall Halo Infinite on your system. By doing this you will be sure that you have the latest version of the game, without any corrupted installation files on your system. Here are the steps to follow:
- Go to Steam and then open the library.
- Right-click on Halo Infinite, and then go to the manage tab.
- Select Uninstall option.
- Go to the Steam store, and then, reinstall Halo Infinite again.
6. Verify Your Graphics Card
Halo Infinite is a very popular game. Due to this reason, the graphics card should be in the optimum state, so that, you don’t face any issues while you play. If you see, that Halo Infinite is crashing randomly on your PC, then you can try to update the graphics card to make your video card work properly.
- Press on Windows keys + X, and then, go to the quick menu on your PC.
- Click on device manager.
- Expand the Display adapters tab. Then, right-click on the video card.
- Now select update driver, and follow the instructions.
These were a few fixes that we have found out. So, if you are confused about How to fix Halo Infinite crashing on PC, then you can follow the above-stated fixes that we have mentioned for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Why Is Halo Infinite Stuck On The Loading Screen?
If your Windows is running on an outdated version or has an incompatible graphics driver, then this could be the reason why Halo Infinite is crashing just on the loading screen itself. Update your Windows and graphics driver, and then launch the Halo Infinite. Then, see if the issue persists or not.
Q. Why Is Halo Infinite Not Loading?
If you see that your Halo Infinite is not loading, you can try to reset your Wi-Fi router. Try to update the graphics driver, and remove all the unused apps running in the background. These should help to fix Halo Infinite not loading issue.