Do you like playing Wordle? Do you spend your whole day trying to know what is the most efficient way to play Wordle? Do you want to post Wordle results on Facebook? Do you know how to post Wordle results on Facebook? Well, It makes sense if you say that you want to share your Wordle results with the world. The Wordle results are quite interesting besides telling how you reached that solution it also tells you what mistakes you have made.
So, if you want to share your results on Facebook we understand. But if you don’t know how to post Wordle results on Facebook we’ll help you out. When you get the correct answer on the first try when you play Wordle, you brag about it. you do want to share your results with your score on Facebook or any other social media platform for that matter.
Playing Wordle is a very fun game and sharing makes the game better. You can share your results your score on Facebook or any other platform and then you can compare your scores with your friends or strangers online. So, if you want to know how to post Wordle results on Facebook, we’ll guide you.
Here in this post, we are going to talk about some quick and easy steps that you can use to post your Wordle results on Facebook. You can try these methods and then you can easily post the results on Facebook.
Before we talk about how to post Wordle results on Facebook let’s first get to know what is Wordle. If you are a new user, it is important for you to know what this game is all about. Wordle is actually five letter word that is a guessing game. It is really fun to play and the best part is that this game has been played by millions of users online. They just love the concept behind this game.
This is perhaps a great achievement for Wordle to reach such a big audience within a short period of time. There is no Android or iOS app for Wordle and you can play it on its official website only. In Wordle, you will be given six tries to guess a five-letter word. The word can be anything and every day the game gets updated and you get to guess a fresh word.
If you have been playing this game for quite some time, you may want to share your results with your friends via different social media platforms so that you can show your friends your guesses. If you are able to guess the correct word in a smaller number of tries then you should share your score with your friends. But if you don’t know how to post Wordle results on Facebook then this post will guide you.
How To Post Wordle Results On Facebook From Your PC?
Posting your Wordle results on Facebook is actually very easy. Here are the steps that you need to follow:
- Go to the official website of Wordle (powerlanguage.co.uk/Wordle/)
- Now on the top right side of the page, you will see the leader boards icon. Click on it.
- Now press the share option. When you press the share button your results will get copied to your clipboard.
- Now open another browser tab or window and open Facebook. Login to your account.
- On your Facebook profile press the typing area by the text which says what’s on your mind.
- Now from your keyboard press Ctrl+V. in this way you can paste the results that you have copied from the official website of Wordle.
- Now that you have pasted the results press the post option.
- And now you have shared your Wordle results on Facebook.
Also, read Where To Download Wordle For Free?
How To Post Wordle Results On Facebook From A Mobile Device?
There are many people who play the Wordle game on their mobile devices while they sit on their couches and relax and at the same time do brain exercises to guess the five-letter word. Here are some steps that you need to follow to post Wordle results on Facebook on your phone.
- Open google chrome on your Android or iOS mobile device.
- Now go to the official website of Wordle
- On the upper right-hand side, you will see the leader boards icon which you need to click.
- Click on the share option.
- Swipe left till you get to see the sharing option, Facebook. Now click on the Facebook icon.
- Click on next.
- Now click on the share option.
- Now you have successfully shared your Wordle results on Facebook on your phone.
Also, have a look at How To Win The Wordle Every Day?
How To Share Wordle Results On Any App From Phone
If you want to share Wordle results on any other app from your phone besides Facebook then here are some steps that you need to follow:
- Open google chrome
- Go to Wordle’s official website
- Click on the leader boards icon adjacent to the upper right corner of the screen
- Click on share.
- Now copy the text. Your text will get copied on your clipboard.
- Now open the app that you want to share your results on. Here we have used a messaging app that is from google so that you can share your results as SMS also.
- Now click on start a new chat or message or you can even open the previous chat with whom you want to share the result.
- Click and hold on to the text field to get a pop-up menu.
- Now click on the paste option
- In this way, your results will get pasted in emoji form.
- Now click on the send button. You are done.
so here we have discussed how to post Wordle results on Facebook. If you don’t know how to post your Wordle results then do give this article a read and you can follow the steps mentioned to easily post the Wordle results on Facebook or on any other app.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How To Fix The Blank Posts When Sharing Wordle Results On Facebook?
Here are a few steps that will help you to fix blank posts that you get on Facebook when sharing Wordle results.
- Open the Facebook app on your mobile device.
- Click on the section that says what’s on your mind.
- Now click and hold what’s on your mind option.
- Now you have to click on the paste option.
- Your Wordle results will get copied.
- Now press the post option that you see on the top right hand side corner of the screen.
Can You Play Wordle On Facebook?
Well, the answer to this question is no. There is no app for Wordle. You can only play your favorite Wordle game from its official website only. But you can share your results on Facebook and the steps that you need to follow have been discussed above.