Watching videos in reverse mode is a fun and entertaining experience. For instance, when you record a video making a goal in the basketball stadium, it looks nice but if you reverse it, by reversing the video on iPhone. It’ll be an extremely fun activity and an amazing video to watch. One perk is that you will earn lots and lots of likes on your social media platforms. In this post, we’ll learn how to reverse a video on iPhone in just a few steps.
Other than basketball in the stadium, you can perform many other amusing activities with a reverse feature, like reversing a catch, dropping a ball, or reversing a jump. Sadly, the iPhone doesn’t allow users to reverse a video with an inbuilt feature. But you can utilize a third-party application from the Apple Store or the tricks mentioned below to reverse videos on your iPhone.
iPhone has superior quality cameras in-built in their system, with a video created with such high-quality cameras and a reverse effect on it can help your video go viral and become a trend.
So are you ready to give it a try? Let’s move forward with reversing a video on an iPhone.
How To Reverse A Video On iPhone?
iPhone may seem tricky sometimes. But not anymore. Here is how to reverse a video on iPhone using the web or the third party applications:
How To Reverse A Video On iPhone From Web?
If you wish to reverse a recorded video on an iPhone, the perk is you can do it more easily than you thought through a web browser on your iPhone.
- Open your browser and search for Clideo Video Reverser Tool.
- Open the official site of Clideo, next you will see a ‘Choose File‘ button at the middle of the tab, click on that.
- Choose the video you want to reverse, and click Upload.
NOTE: This site can be operated from every browser of Mac, Windows Computers, iOS, and Androids. In iOS, you can directly upload your video from cloud account by clicking on the down-arrow on the right of the page and it’ll bring you access to your Google Drive and Dropbox options. This site allows videos in MP4, AVI, MPG, VOB, WMV, MOV, etc.
- After uploading the video, click on any one of the speed options given. i.e:- 0.5, 1x and 2x.
NOTE: If you want to remove the sound from the video you can surely click on the “Mute” option. Although the speedy audio of the video would add a comedy effect to the video.
- Click on the MP4 format at the left bottom of the screen for better playback on iPhone.
- Then, click on the “Reverse” option from the bottom-right corner.
- Next, tap on the Preview option to view whether your video has been reversed properly or not.
NOTE: If you are not satisfied with the editing, you can click on Back, revert to the editing page and edit accordingly.
- Finally, Download the video.
How To Reverse A Video On iPhone From 3rd Party Application?
- Open the App Store on your iPhone.
- Write “Reverse Vid: Play It Backwards” on your search bar and hit the search button.
- From the resulting page, click on Download and Install it.
- Open the app and choose the video file you want to reverse from the Library, or else film a new video on the spot by tapping on ‘New‘.
- After selecting, choose one Speed by drifting the speed section to the speed with which you want your video to be reversed.
- Click on ‘Preview‘ to reverse the video.
- Once you get the desired video, download the video from the ‘Save‘ button.
- Your video will be saved to your Camera Roll.
Watching reversed videos is a fun activity. There are a lot of things you can do with the reverse effect. For example, jumping, throwing, pouring, etc. There are a number of apps and sites available in the market to reverse videos of your iPhone, Android, iPad, Mac, etc. Through these options, you need to upload and download your videos and you will end up with a much more entertaining and funny video.
Although iPhone doesn’t come with an inbuilt feature to reverse videos like Androids, you have the support of 3rd party apps and sites, as mentioned above.
Reversed videos are in demand on almost all social media platforms. Reversed videos are short, entertaining and an interesting source for passing your time. Unlike other platforms, Snapchat and TikTok allow their users to reverse videos in the application only. Whereas, you won’t find this feature on Instagram and Facebook.
Q1. What Are The Possible Ways To Reverse Videos On An iPhone?
Ans. To reverse videos on iPhone, you have to download any third-party application from the App Store or you can reverse the video directly from the Web browser through software tools.
Q2. Does The iPhone Have The Reverse Feature In Them?
Ans. Unfortunately not. In order to reverse a video on an iPhone, you have to refer to the above given instructions.