Well as we all know that TikTok and Instagram not are social media giants and have been the biggest competitors of each other for quite some time now. Do you the reason behind this? Well, that’s because of the use of short 15 seconds videos on both platforms. But there are many users who are concerned about whether you can share TikTok on Instagram story or not. So, here’s a post on how to share Tik Tok on Instagram story.
If you use TikTok then you do have the option to play the in-app games and at the same time interact with your flowers. Even though both Instagram and TikTok are competitors’ users still share videos of one app on the other. Many influencers and content creators have accounts on both apps.
Coming back to the question on how to share Tik Tok on Instagram story. Well, here we have mentioned a few steps that you need to follow. Click on TikTok video > three-dot icon > share to > Instagram story > open > send to > share.
Don’t worry, there are a few different ways by which you can share your TikTok video on Instagram story. You will find all of it below. So just scroll down and start reading.
How To Share Tik Tok On Instagram Story 2022?
Now, if you are a content creator or an influencer and if you want to know how to share Tik Tok on Instagram story then here we will discuss it. We have mentioned a few methods by which you can easily share your TikTok on Instagram story.
How To Share Tik Tok On Instagram Story Through TikTok App?
Here we will discuss how to share Tik Tok on Instagram story through the TikTok app. So, let’s take a look at the steps that you need to follow.
- The first thing that you have to do is open the TikTok app on your iOS or android device.
- Now, click on the profile icon which is present at the bottom right-hand side corner of the screen.
- Next, you have to click on the desired posted video from your profile that you want to share on Instagram.
- Click on the three dots icon from the bottom right-hand side corner and then click on the share button.
- Then you have to click on Instagram followed by stories.
- And that’s it.
Related: How To Remove TikTok Filter 2022? A Step-Wise Guide!!
Download Tiktok Videos And Post Them On Instagram
Another way by which you can share Tik Tok on Instagram story is by downloading the TikTok video and posting it on Instagram. Here we have mentioned a few steps that you have to follow.
- Open the TikTok app and then click on the profile icon.
- Now, choose the desired posted video from your TikTok profile.
- Next, click on the three-dotted icon present in the right-hand side corner of the screen.
- Now, select the save video option to download it.
- Then just exit the TikTok app and open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Click on your story option from the Instagram app.
- Noe, you have to click on the gallery icon present in the lower left-hand side corner of the screen.
- Click on the desired video that you have downloaded from TikTok to post it on Instagram.
- Lastly, click on the share button followed by done option so that you can post the video on your Instagram story.
Related: How To Fix Instagram Font Changed? In 5 Easy Ways!
Why Can’t Your Whole TikTok Post On Instagram?
Well, content creators as well as influencers usually develop content in one app and share it on the other as it saves time and energy. Since TikTok has fewer restrictions than Instagram the content mostly is produced there. There are many people who are trying to share the TikTok video on the Instagram story and are facing issues, here are a few reasons why Instagram will not allow you to do so.
- An individual story could be of a maximum of 15 seconds. While the video that is longer than 15 seconds and are of 60 seconds if uploaded will be broken down into small 15-second videos. TikTok videos that are longer than 60 seconds will not get posted as a story on Instagram.
- There are many users who have reported a bug that doesn’t allow the users on Instagram from posting a video that are longer than 15 seconds on their stories.
Related: How To Archive Reels On Instagram? A Step-Wise Guide
Now, after reading this post you do know how to share Tik Tok on Instagram story. The steps are easy to follow. If you need to share TikTok video then you can read the steps that will help you out. If you have any questions, you can reach us in the comment section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How Long Can Reels Be?
Well, Instagram has recently extended the maximum length of reels from 60 seconds to 90 seconds because of fierce competition from TikTok who have just increased the video lengths to a staggering 10 minutes.
Q. How Long Is The Instagram Story?
Well, a single Instagram story may last a maximum of 15 seconds. but if you want to publish a longer video then Instagram will allow you to do so but the clips up to 60 seconds lo will get divided into 4 stories of 15 seconds each.
Q. How To Post A TikTok On Instagram Without Cropping It?
If you want to post the TikTok video on Instagram without cropping it then you can use the app’s share to Instagram feature. This will allow you to post the who video on your Instagram feed without needing to crop it.