In today’s world, we do get to see that there are many people who are choosing the online mode of payment rather than the traditional offline mode of payment. Apps such as Google Pay, Phone Pay, Paytm, and Amazon Pay have become very famous. There are many people who want to know about Amazon Pay balance to bank account transfers. Do you also want to know about it?
The Amazon Pay balance is a very useful wallet balance. When you transfer the balance from Amazon Pay to your bank account you can be assured you are doing it in a safe way. There are low charges and no extra charges will be applicable on Amazon Pay.
So, if you are thinking of Amazon Pay balance to bank account transfer, then you have come to the right place. Here we will discuss how you can quickly transfer the balance from Amazon Pay to your bank account. Download Snapay > create a Snapay account with Facebook or Google > add your phone number > verify OTP…
Well, transferring the Amazon Pay balance to your bank account is not limited to the one that we have stated above. There are more steps included, which you will find below. So, continue reading readers!
Why Transfer The Amazon Pay Balance To A Bank Account?
You see there is a reason why almost everyone is trying to transfer their wallet balance to their bank account. If you keep your balance in your wallet, then you will not be able to use it as a bank balance.
Moreover, you will also not be able to take out your wallet balance as you would take out your bank account balance as cash. If you transfer the wallet balance to your bank account, then you will be able to convert that balance to cash and you can even use it for other online transactions.
Amazon Pay Balance To Bank Account Transfer With Snapay?
So, do you want to know about Amazon Pay balance to bank account transfer? Then let’s not keep you waiting. Here, we have listed a few steps that you will have to perform:
- The first thing that you have to do is download the Snapay from the Google Play Store.
- Next, you have to create a new account or you can even login with your Google or Facebook account.
- Enter your phone number, and then verify your OTP.
- Next, you have to enter your details, which include your pin code, state, address, and city. Then hit the submit button.
- Login and then set the app pin.
- Now, click on the option that says manage your bank account from the given menu.
- Next, you gotta update your bank account details.
- Go to the payment request option and enter the payment request that you want to transfer to your bank account.
- Now, open the requested link.
- Continue and choose the payment as wallet, then select Amazon Pay balance.
- Now, log in to your Amazon account, and then make the payment. Remember that snapay will take around 2.99% extra additional charge to transfer your money.
- Lastly, follow step 4 to transfer the money to your bank account.
Related: How To Solve Payment Revision Needed On Amazon? Effective Ways To Fix!
How To Convert Your Amazon Pay Balance To A Bank Account?
If you want to know how you can convert your Amazon Pay balance to your bank account, here are a few steps that you have to follow:
- Go to the PayMatrix site and then register. If you already have an account then you can just log in to this site.
- Go to the bill payment section, and there, tap on the add biller.
- Now, fill in the bank details that are needed.
- Next, enter the amount that you want to transfer, and then tap on the wallet option.
- Select the Amazon Pay mode of payment and then proceed.
- Voila! You have successfully transferred money from Amazon Pay to Paytm.
- To transfer money from Amazon Pay to Paytm, you need to follow step 4.
Related: Amazon Gift Card Balance Without Redeeming | Tricks To Know!
Amazon Pay Balance To Bank Account Transfer For SafeGold Method
Let’s talk about Amazon Pay balance to bank account transfer for the SafeGold method. Here are a few steps that you need to follow:
- Go to the safeGold website.
- Login or signup to the account.
- Buy the gold amount to transfer the Amazon Pay balance to your Bank Account.
- Proceed to the payment method to choose a wallet and then select the Amazon Pay balance.
- Complete the transaction and you are all done. Buy the gold.
- Now, you can sell the gold amount, so that you transfer it to your bank account.
- Add bank account t and then enter the sell gold amount.
- That’s it. You have successfully sold your gold balance.
Related: How To Use Afterpay On Amazon | Can You Buy Now Pay Later On Amazon?
So, this is all about Amazon Pay balance to bank account transfer. With the help of the steps mentioned above, you will be able to transfer your Amazon Pay balance to your bank accounts. If you have any questions, then you can reach us in the comment section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What Is Needed To Transfer The Balance From Your Amazon Pay To Your Bank Account?
If you want to transfer your Amazon Pay balance to your bank account, then here are a few things that you need:
- Your bank account details.
- Your Aadhaar card for KYC.
- Lastly your Amazon Pay and bank account.
Q. Can You Use Your Amazon Pay Balance?
You can use your Amazon Pay balance to buy products from Amazon and from other partner websites on the basis of terms and conditions. But read all the terms and conditions carefully and then only proceed to use your Amazon Pay balance.