Do you know that Instagram provides its users with a shortcut that directly allows the users to report any technical error to Instagram customer care support? The name of the feature is Instagram Shake. We know many of us are not aware of this secret feature by Instagram. So, here we are with the post on “How To Turn On Shake Instagram Feature” that will clear all your doubts.
Instagram was released for the first time in 2010 and the platform has gone under great development since then. It started as a site to share photos and videos and gradually developed into one of the most popular social media sites of all time. All thanks to the dedicated team of developers who are improving the platform with regular updates and new features.
Recently, I came across a feature on the Instagram application that I didn’t know ever existed. The name of the feature is Shake Instagram. Well, we did a deep study of the feature and are finally here with the article on the topic. So, let’s not waste much time and start the post.
Turn On Shake Instagram Meaning
As we said that Instagram is one of the most popular social Media platforms in the world. The developers are regularly enhancing productivity and engagement on the Instagram platform by giving it regular updates.
Well, as we know that Instagram provides its users with several features to make the user experience better. There is a feature that is not new but it is also not known by many Instagram users. The name of the feature is “Turn On Shake”.
The question here is what does “Turn On Shake” mean on Instagram?
So, here is the explanation, Shake feature is the feature on Instagram that allows the user to report any technical issue or fault to Instagram customer care. All you have to do is just shake your phone and you will be provided with the option to report the issue. Coming to Turn on shake meaning, it means enabling the Shake feature on the Instagram application.
How To Enable Or Turn On Shake Feature On Instagram?
To use the Shake feature on Instagram you need to enable it first from the settings. Well, if you don’t know how to Turn on the Shake feature to report a problem. Then, follow the steps given below to do so.
1. Open your Instagram account and click on the profile button present on the bottom right corner of the screen.
2. On the profile page click on the Hamburger menu option (Three Horizontal lines), present on the top right corner of the screen.
3. This will present a pop-up menu in front of you. From the list of options, click on “Settings”.
4. In the settings menu, locate the “Help” option and click on it.
5. Then click on “Report a Problem”, this will provide you with another list of options.
6. From the list of options click on “Report a problem again”.
7. This will provide you with the space to write a description of the problem.
8. In the space provided, write anything. For example, you can write, “Hashtag Not Working”.
9. Click on the Submit option present on the top right corner of the screen.
10. This will provide you with a message box that carries the option “Turn On Shake”. Click on it.
11. The Turn On Shake Feature on the Instagram account has been enabled.
How To Instagram Shake To Report A Problem?
As we told you that you can use the Shake feature on Instagram to report any technical issue and fault. Well, given below are the steps to use the feature. They are really simple.
- You must have opened the Instagram application and encountered the problem.
- Now, you don’t need to go to the settings for reporting the problem.
- Just shake your phone up and down and a pop-up will appear.
- The pop-up will have the option that says “Something isn’t Working”. Click on it.
- This will redirect you to the “Report a problem‘ page.
- Here you can write the problem and also submit the screenshot of the problem.
- After you have described the problem, hit the Submit option on the top right corner of the screen.
How To Disable Or Turn Off Shake Feature On Instagram?
Turning off the Shake feature is the simplest thing to do. All you have to do is follow the steps given below.
- Open your Instagram account.
- Now, shake your phone up and down and a pop-up will appear.
- The pop-up will have the option that says “Disable Shake”. Click on it.
- This will disable the shake feature on your Instagram account.
- Yeah, it was this simple.
You need to turn on the Shake feature first to use it because the feature is disabled by default. You can write anything in the Report a problem section to turn it on. Well, we used “Hashtag not Working” because it sounds more genuine problem.
If you still face any difficulty in turning it in or disabling it then feel free to ask us in the comments section. Well, if you found this article interesting and informative then do share it with your friends as well and let them know about this secret Instagram shake feature.