June 2022 is here and so is the Pride month. Be it social media or platforms like The Sandbox or Decentraland everybody is showing their love for the LGBTQ community. Well, if you are looking for the perfect captions for the Pride months on Instagram then this post on Pride Month Instagram Captions will surely help you out.
This year is special as the people who are living in the far areas can also participate in the Pride Prade through the Metaverses. There is no doubt that Pride month holds a special value and culture in itself. So, in order to celebrate it on social media, you need to have the perfect captions for your photographs. Well, don’t worry about the Pride Month Instagram Captions, coz we have got the best and the most unique captions for you.
Recently, Instagram changed its logo and many users came up with the explanation, the platform is showing its support to the Rainbow community as pride month was approaching. If this is the reason, then uploading a post with the perfect Pride month Instagram captions would help you get a good reach on Instagram.
Pride Month Instagram Captions
- “Baby, you were born this way.” — Lady Gaga
- “‘Cause shade never made anybody less gay.” — Taylor Swift
- “Whatever God you believe in, we come from the same one, strip away the fear, underneath it’s all the same love.” — Macklemore
- “Girls like girls like boys do, nothing new.” — Hayley Kiyoko
- “Who we are is no mistake, this is just the way we’re made.” — Kesha
- “Girls love girls and boys, and love is not a choice.” — Panic! at the Disco
- “Love who you love, ‘cause you just get so many trips ’round the sun.” — Kacey Musgraves
- “I see your true colors, and that’s why I love you.” — Cyndi Lauper
- “And I’m marching on to the beat I drum, I’m not scared to be seen, I make no apologies, this is me.” — Keala Settle and ‘The Greatest Showman’ Ensemble
- “So raise your glass if you are wrong, in all the right ways.” — Pink
Instagram Captions For Pride Month
- “Gender and sexuality are so fluid. It’s OK to change your mind a million times and figure out what works for you. It’s OK to take your time.” — Amandla Stenberg
- “I think being gay is a blessing, and it’s something I am thankful for every single day.” — Anderson Cooper
- “I am a strong, black, lesbian woman. Every single time I say it, I feel so much better.” — Brittney Griner
- “This world would be a whole lot better if we just made an effort to be less horrible to one another.” — Elliot Page
- “We should indeed keep calm in the face of difference, and live our lives in a state of inclusion and wonder at the diversity of humanity.” — George Takei
- “There’s nothing wrong with you. There’s a lot wrong with the world you live in.” — Chris Colfer
- “No person is your friend who demands your silence or denies your right to grow.” — Alice Walker
- “We are powerful because we have survived.” — Audre Lorde
- “Love is never wrong.” — Melissa Etheridge
- “I am not gay, but if I were, I would be the first one running out of the closet.” —Dolly Parton
- “What I preach is: People fall in love with people, not gender, not looks, not whatever. What I’m in love with exists on almost a spiritual level.” — Miley Cyrus
- “Openness may not completely disarm prejudice, but it’s a good place to start.” — Jason Collins
- “The single best thing about coming out of the closet is that nobody can insult you by telling you what you’ve just told them.” — Rachel Maddow
- “You don’t have to be gay to be a supporter—you just have to be a human.” — Daniel Radcliffe
- “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those matter don’t mind.” — Dr. Seuss
- “I’m a young, bisexual woman, and I’ve spent a large part of my life trying to validate myself — to my friends, to my family, to myself — trying to prove that who I love and how I feel is not a phase.” — Halsey
- “You look ridiculous if you dance. You look ridiculous if you don’t dance. So you might as well dance.” — Gertrude Stein
- “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” — Oscar Wilde
- “There will always be enemies. Time to stop being your own.” — Larry Kramer
- “If I wait for someone else to validate my existence, it will mean that I’m shortchanging myself.” — Zanele Muholi
Funny Pride Month Captions For Instagram
- I didn’t choose to be gay, I just got lucky.
- Make America Gay Again.
- If you’re reading this, I’m gay.
- Let’s get one thing straight: I’m not.
- Let me be perfectly queer.
- Got Pride?
- I can’t even think straight.
- Sounds gay, I’m in!
- If Harry Potter taught us anything, it’s that no one should live in a closet.
- I am the rainbow sheep of my family.
- Why pick one color when you could have a whole rainbow?
Movie Quotes For Pride Captions On Instagram
- “I don’t recall that glorious document saying anything about all straight men are created equal. I believe it says all men are created equal.” — Joe Miller, Philadelphia
- “I need you to hear this: You are still you, Simon. You are still the same son who I love to tease and who your father depends on for just about everything. And you’re the same brother who always compliments his sister on her food, even when it sucks. You get to exhale now, Simon. You get to be more you than you have been in… in a very long time. You deserve everything you want.” — Emily, Love, Simon
- “I don’t have time to be anybody’s victim, AIDS poster boy or cautionary tale. No, I decide who I am. I’m going to be what I was born to be: a performer that gives the people what they want: a touch of the heavens!” — Freddie Mercury, Bohemian Rhapsody
- “I am here tonight to say that we will no longer sit quietly in the closet. We must fight.” — Harvey Milk, Milk
- “At some point, you gotta decide for yourself who you gonna be. Can’t let nobody make that decision for you.” — Juan, Moonlight
- “The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.” — The Emperor, Mulan
- “Let’s just allow ourselves to be whatever it is we are.” — Andrew Largeman, Garden State
- “But I know who I am, Val. It took me twenty years to get here, and I’m not gonna let some idiot senator destroy that.” — Armand Goldman, The Birdcage
- “If the minority is somehow invisible, then the fear is much greater. That fear is why the minority is persecuted. So, you see there always is a cause. The cause is fear. Minorities are just people. People like us.” — George, A Single Man
- “We have come to show this community that gay people, and gay positive icons such as myself, are made of the same flesh and blood as they are.” — Dee Dee Allen, The Prom
Instagram Captions To Show Support To Pride
- “Sometimes it is the people no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.” —The Imitation Game
- “My doctor said we can’t choose where we come from, but we can choose where we go from there.” —The Perks of Being a Wallflower
- “It takes a lot of courage to be yourself when a lot of ignorant motherf*ckers have a problem with being different.” —Latter Days
- “Take me, baby, or leave me.” —Rent
- “Why are you trying so hard to fit in when you were born to stand out?” —What a Girl Wants
- “You can’t live your life for other people. You’ve got to do what’s right for you, even if it hurts some people you love.” —The Notebook
- “Don’t let anyone ever make you feel like you don’t deserve what you want.” —10 Things I Hate About You
- “After a while, you learn to ignore the names people call you and just trust who you are.” —Shrek
We have mentioned the best Pride Month Instagram Captions in the article above. We have also categorized these Instagram captions in various sections. So, that it becomes easier for you to choose the best caption for your Instagram post.
Keep visiting Deasilex for more such posts.