Facebook announced and launched its first virtual world, Horizon World. The announcement by Facebook to change its name to Meta raised the stocks of various Metaverse Stocks including Sandbox and Decentraland. If you are a beginner in investing then here is a guide that will tell you about the companies to invest in Metaverse Stocks.
Metaverse has been in the Technical sector for quite a long time now. Various companies are trying to build their own Metaverse according to their vision. But, if you think that only they can make money out of it you are wrong. If you have got the investor’s eye then this is the perfect opportunity for you to jump into the Metaverse stocks and get high returns.
The major question which arises here is what kind of Metaverse stocks should one invest in. Well, further in the post we have divided the companies into different categories along with the reason to invest. So, it becomes easier for you to choose the Metaverse Stocks to invest in.
Top Metaverse Stocks Companies To Invest In, In 2022
Ask any stock expert, most of them will come up with the advice that it is the perfect time to invest in Metaverse stocks. As we know the Internet is going to evolve soon. So, these Metaverse Stocks are expected to skyrocket.
Well, if you are looking for companies to invest in Metaverse stocks then here is the list of more than 100 companies that have the potential to rise as Metaverse hits the market.
Metaverse Stocks For Infrastructure
As we know that Metaverse is just a concept that is going to be the future soon. As we know that various projects are working on developing the Metaverse framework. So, investing in those companies won’t be a bad choice.
For your help given below is the list of the companies to invest in Metaverse stocks if you are looking for Metaverse infrastructure development projects.
- Advanced Micro Devices Inc. (AMD)
- NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA)
- Intel Corporation (INTC)
- Meta Platforms Inc.
- MicroStrategy Incorporated (MSTR)
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Ltd. (TSM)
- Lumen Technologies Inc. (LUMN)
- Cloudflare Inc. (NET)
- Palantir Technologies Inc. (PLTR)
- The Glimpse Group Inc. (VRAR)
- Lumentum Holdings Inc. ( LITE)
- Fastly Inc. (FSLY)
- International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
- Matterport Inc. (MTTR)
- Marvell (MRVL)
- Broadcom Inc. (AVGO)
- Amazon.com Inc. (AMZN)
- Micron Technology Inc. (MU)
- Akamai Technologies Inc. (AKAM)
- Roblox Corporation (RBLX)
- Alphabet Inc. (GOOG)
- Microsoft Corporation (MSFT)
- Snowflake Inc. (SNOW)
- Switch (SWCH)
- Unity Software Inc. (U)
- QUALCOMM Incorporated (QCOM)
- Autodesk Inc. (ADSK)
Metaverse Stocks For Commerce & Payments
The concept of Metaverse is simple, all you have to do is buy land in the Metaverse using the in-game token, and then you can do anything on the plot you have bought. You can build a shop or rent the plot or you can also build a house to live in.
Well, to all this there will be the need for the Payments medium. So, if you are thinking of investing in the Metaverse stocks that deal with commerce and payments then the list of companies given below will surely be of great use to you.
- PayPal Holdings Inc. (PYPL)
- Shopify Inc. (SHOP)
- SoFi Technologies Inc. (SOFI)
- Coinbase Global Inc. (COIN)
- Fidelity National Information Services (FIS)
- Apple Inc. (AAPL)
- Mastercard Incorporated (MA)
- Visa Inc. (V)
- Sea Limited (SE)
- Square Inc. (SQ)
- Shift4Payments (FOUR)
- Affirm Holdings Inc. (AFRM)
- Fiserv Inc. (FISV)Coinbase Global Inc. (COIN)
- Fidelity National Information Services (FIS)
- Bakkt Holdings, Inc. (BKKT)
- Green Dot (GDOT)
Metaverse Stocks For Communications, Entertainment, & Gaming
The gaming industries have found the best use of the Metaverse. It is one of the sectors that is going to be most affected by the change. There are various Play To Earn Metaverse games in the market that the users are actively playing and soon various are going to flood the market.
If you are looking for Metaverse stocks for the companies that will focus on the gaming entertainment and communication sector then read the list below.
- Match Group Inc. (MTCH)
- Netflix Inc. (NFLX)
- Sony Group Corporation (SONY)
- Nintendo Co. Ltd (NTDOY)
- Zynga Inc. (ZNGA)
- Electronic Arts Inc. (EA)
- PLBY Group Inc. (PLBY)
- Bilibili Inc. (BILI)
- AT&T (T)
- Tencent Holdings Ltd. (TCEHY)
- Cinedigm Corp (CIDM)
- Mattel Inc. (MAT)
- Roku Inc. (ROKU)
- GameStop Corporation (GME)
- Dolphin Entertainment Inc. (DLPN)
- The Walt Disney Company (DIS)
- Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. (TTWO)
- Zoom Video Communications Inc. (ZM)
- DraftKings Inc. (DKNG)
- UbiSoft Entertainment (UBSFY)
- Skillz Inc. (SKLZ)
- Activision Blizzard Inc. (ATVI)
- Live Nation Entertainment Inc. (LYV)
Metaverse Stocks For Security
As we always say, security is a debatable issue. As we are moving towards the Metaverse era there might be a lot of bad elements trying to steal your personal data. This might include your banking credentials and personal photographs.
So, security companies will be upgrading themselves to provide better security in the Metaverse. If you are here looking for Security companies to invest in Metaverse stocks then here is the list for you.
- Datadog Inc. (DDOG)
- Cisco Systems Inc. (CSCO)
- Palo Alto Networks Inc. (PANW)
- Juniper Networks Inc. (JNPR)
- Okta Inc. (OKTA)
- VeriSign Inc. (VRSN)
- Tenable Holdings Inc. (TENB)
- Qualys Inc. (QLYS)
- Ping Identity Holding Corp. (PING)
- NortonLifeLock Inc. (NLOK)
- SolarWinds Corporation (SWI)
- DocuSign Inc. (DOCU)
- Sumo Logic Inc. (SUMO)
- CrowdStrike Holdings Inc. (CRWD)
- Splunk Inc. (SPLK)
- SentinelOne Inc. (S)
Metaverse Stocks For Marketing & Advertising
Advertising is the best way to make money in Metaverse. Well, if we are entering the virtual world and driving a car, be ready to see a billboard on the highway. Well, various metaverse games will also be sponsored by the companies and you will find the advertisements on the side screen.
The advertising sector is also expected to grow in the Metaverse and if you are looking for Metaverse stocks to invest in the Marketing and Advertising in the Metaverse then read the list given below.
- Omnicom Group Inc. (OMC)
- Lamar Advertising Company (LAMR)
- Applovin Corporation (APP)
- Magnite (MGNI)
- Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ)
- The Trade Desk Inc. (TTD)
- Digital Turbine Inc. (APPS)
- PubMatic Inc. (PUBM)
Metaverse Stocks For Hardware
Although Metaverse is totally going to be a virtual world. But, you are going to require the hardware devices to get the 3D feeling. So investing in the Hardware Metaverse stocks won’t be a bad idea either.
- Turtle Beach Corporation (HEAR)
- Meta Materials Inc. (MMAT)
- Vuzix Corporation (VUZI)
- Snap Inc. (SNAP)
- Immersion Corporation (IMMR)
- Corsair Gaming Inc. (CRSR)
- MicroVision Inc. (MVIS)
- EssilorLuxottica (ESLOY)
Metaverse Stock ETFs
- iShares Virtual Work and Life Multi-Sector ETF (IWFH)
- Roundhill Ball Metaverse ETF (META)
- ETFMG Prime Cyber Security ETF (HACK)
- Technology Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLK)
This was the list of the companies that are going to play a vital role in developing the Metaverse. If you are looking for companies to invest in Metaverse stock then what would be better options than investing in these companies.
Well, let us tell you that we are not an investing site. So, we aren’t forcing you to invest in these stocks. You have to keep in mind that Metaverse Stocks are subjected to Market risks. Invest only the amount that you can bear if it is lost.
If you found this article interesting and informative then do share it with your friends.