If you sit quietly and pay attention, you will realize that mankind has made a lot of advancements in the technological sector in the past few decades. From the inventions of landlines to mobile phones. From the invention of the cameras to the drones, man is developing new machinery every day and one among them is the Dura VR Drones, which carry a virtual headset along to give an immersive experience to the user.
Drones as we all know are the future of photography. Be it the wedding photoshoots or capturing a rocking dance performance, the drone shots will always make it outstanding. You are wrong if you think that drones are only used for photoshoots. Drone technology finds its immense use in military operations as well.
Recently, the Dura VR Drone has been launched and the best thing about the drone is that it is easily operable. You don’t need to get any special training to fly the Dura VR Drone. You have to connect the drone with the Dura mobile app and use the controller to fly it.
You can capture photos and videos using this drone in the application. You can also see the view captured in 3D with the help of the VR headsets. We know you must be having several questions running in your head right now. So, here we are with the post on “Dura VR Drone”, which will clear all your doubts. So, without any further delay, let us start with the article.
Dura VR Drones | How To Connect, Fly, Specifications & More
Fly Dura VR Drone is a racer drone that comes with remote control of 2.4 Gig. The drone can be controlled with the help of the free application that can be easily downloaded from the Apple App Store in the case of the iPhone users and the Google Play Store in the case of the android users.
The drone camera is used for capturing the photos as well the videos. You have to open the application and click on the video button to start recording the video or click on the camera button to click the photograph.
The best part about the Dra VR Drone is that it comes with a 3d VR headset that lets you experience the view in proper three dimensions.
Dura VR Drone Specifications
Dura VR Drone comes with four powerful engines that are equipped with advanced digital programming. Along with this, the drone comes with motion-sensitive technology that helps the drone self-stabilize, and hence the pilot can easily learn how to fly the VR Drone.
|Battery Type||AA Battery|
|Product Type||Drone Racer with Live Streaming Camera|
|Included Items||2 batteries, screwdriver, remote controller, spare blades, smartphone mount, blade guards, VR headset, USB cable charger|
|Remote Control||2.4 GHz|
|Digital Camera Video Recorder Resolutions||640 x 480 (VGA)|
Dura VR Drone Price
The Dura VR Drone comes with various accessories. So, you can expect the price of a Dura VR Drone to be $150.00.
Dura VR Drone Parts
The Dura VR Drones come with nine accessory parts including the drone. These Drone parts are
|Dura VR Drone Parts||Cost|
|Dura VR LED Light Covers||$4.99|
|Dura Spare Part Kit||$9.99|
|Dura VR Remote Control||$26.99|
|Dura VR Landing Gear Set||$2.99|
|Dura VR USB Charger||$9.99|
|Dura VR Spare Motor||$5.99|
|Dura VR Blade Guards||$2.99|
|Dura VR Battery||$14.99|
Dura VR Drone App
There is no doubt that the Dura Vr Drone is the evolution in Drone technology. It comes with VR headsets for a better experience and you need to download the SDura VR application that has been provided by Protocol, the parent company of Dura VR Drones.
The application is free to download and has got good ratings on the App Store. Given below are the steps to download the Dura VR Drone App.
- Open the Apple App Store or Google Play Store on your Phone.
- Next, in the search bar type in “Dura VR”.
- Click on the first option that appears.
- Click on the “Get” or “Install” option and the application will automatically get installed on your device.
How To Turn On Dura VR Drone
Follow the steps given below to turn on the Dura Vr Drones.
- Insert the batteries in the Drone.
- Now, click on the button present on the top of the drone.
- Hold the button for a few seconds, until the green light starts blinking.
- That’s it the drone has been turned on.
How To Connect Dura VR Drone To Phone
Connecting the Dura Drone to a phone is quite simple. All you have to do is connect the phone’s wifi with the Dura Drones Wifi signal and open the app.
Worry not, because given below is the step to step guide to connecting Dura VR Drone to a phone.
- Turn on the Dura Drone.
- Now, go to the Wifi settings of your phone.
- You will find the Dura wifi option there.
- Connect your phone with the Dura Wifi.
- Now, open the Dura VR Application and you can start clicking photos and recording videos.
How To Connect Dura VR Drone With The Controller
You also need to synchronize the drone with the remote controller. Well, if you are confused about how to do so then follow the steps given below.
- Turn on the remote by pressing the button on the controller.
- Now, push the left throttle stick up and then down to get it synchronized with the Drone.
- The blinking light on the Dura VR drone will stop once the remote controller is connected to the Drone.
How To Fly Dura VR Drone
After the Drone is connected to the controllers, now it’s time to fly the Dura VR in the Air. So, below are steps that will help you fly the Drone.
- Pull both the throttle sticks inwards, in the downward direction, and turn on the Drone engine.
- Now, the engine is in standby mode, waiting for you to press the Take Off Button.
- So, press the “Take Off” button and the drone will hover in the upward direction.
- Now, if you want to increase the altitude of the Drone, push forward the left throttle stick and push it back to decrease the altitude.
- The right throttle stick can be used to give direction to the drone.
Also Read, 7 Incredible Easter Tech Deals 2022
How To Land The Dura VR Drone
Landing is quite simple, all you have to do is press the landing button on the controller. As we said the Drone comes with motion-sensitive technology. So, it will be easier to make it fly as well as land.
This was all about the Dura VR Drone that uses the VR Headset for the best viewing experience. It surely is an advancement in Drone technology. We hope that all your doubts and queries have been cleared. If still, you have any doubt in your head, feel free to ask us in the comments section below. We will reply to you as soon as possible.
Keep visiting Deasilex for more such updates.