Are you not getting Instagram notifications on your laptop? Are you missing out on your important notifications due to this reason? Omg!! What are gonna do now? Ahh Ok, don’t get all panicky!! Well, if that is the case then here we have bought an article that will help you to know How To Fix Instagram Notifications Not Working on laptop just in simple easy peasy steps.
As Instagram is a very popular social media platform people use it to share pictures and videos with friends and family. So, when the Instagram notifications don’t work, you will obviously get upset about it. There are many users who are finding that the glitch can be the cause due to which the notifications don’t show up.
Nowadays we all are dependent on notifications to know when to check Instagram and other apps. So, if you don’t know How To Fix Instagram Notifications Not Working on laptop, then you have come to the right place. Here we will discuss how you will be able to fix the Instagram notification just with a few easy steps.
So now let’s not waste any more time coz we have mentioned all the fixes that you need to follow to solve this issue in detail below. Just scroll down and follow the easy peasy steps.
How To Fix Instagram Notifications Not Working On Laptop?
Below you will find a few fixes that will surely help you to fix your issue. Are you ready for it? Let’s get started then.
1. Restart The Desktop
Well, the first thing that we do whenever we face any issues with the app is restarted our own system, be it laptop or mobile devices. Actually, restarting the desktop is one of the simplest and basic solutions that strike us whenever we face any issues or any kind of glitches. After you restart your laptop, you will see that often the app will start to run smoothly and also runs fast. So, if the Instagram notification doesn’t work then you can any day try to restart your desktop and enjoy Instagram.
2. Reinstall Instagram
Another way on How To Fix Instagram Notifications Not Working on laptop, is any reinstalling the Instagram app. Reinstalling the app fixes the bugs and glitches that you face. Here are a few steps that will help you to reinstall the Instagram app:
- Go to the search box and there type Instagram.
- Scroll down till you find the uninstall button.
- Now, just click on the uninstall button.
4. Clear App Cache Data
If you see that restarting and reinstalling the app doesn’t help then you can try to clear the app cache data. The cache data is used to save the user information for the application which will help to complete the tasks easily and fast. But this data can also get corrupted or broken and due to this reason, we can face many different kinds of issues regarding the application. If you want to solve this issue, then here are a few steps that will help you out.
- Go to the search box on your laptop.
- Here you need to type Instagram.
- Now, scroll down to the app settings.
- Next, you have to click on the app settings.
- Go to the reset option and then click on the reset button.
5. Sign Out And Sign In Again
Signing out and signing back in again is perhaps one of the simplest solutions for any kind of glitch. If an Instagram notification issue and don’t know How To Fix Instagram Notifications Not Working on laptop, then you can surely try out this fix. Here are a few steps that you need to follow:
- Open the Instagram app.
- Click on the profile icon.
- Now you have to go to the log-out option which is the last option.
- You are signed out from your account. now you can sign back in again and see if the issue is fixed or not.
6. Check Your Internet Connectivity Issue
At times the slow and bad internet connection can create many issues. So just make sure that when you are running this app the network connection is good. You can even switch to mobile data from a Wi-Fi connection if it is your Wi-Fi that is giving you trouble or vice versa. Try to troubleshoot your desktop network connection and see if that solves your issue or not.
7. Close App From Task Manager
With the help of the task manager, we will be able to close the program forcefully in windows. If you see that the program is slow or is in a halt condition then you can forcibly stop that program. Here are a few steps that you need to follow:
- Right on the taskbar.
- You will get to see a popup menu.
- Now you have to click on the task manager option.
- Once the task manager opens you need to search for Instagram and select it.
- Now click on the option that says end task.
Now the next time when you face issues with Instagram on your laptop you do know How To Fix Instagram Notifications Not Working on laptop with the help of the above fixes that we have mentioned. You can even help your friends or family members if they too are facing this issue.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How To Enable Instagram Notifications On An Android Device?
If you want to enable the Instagram notification on your android device then here are a few steps you need to follow.
- Open the settings app.
- Click on the app and notification section.
- Now from the list of apps find and click on the Instagram app.
- Click on the notifications option then click on the slider that is next to all Instagram notifications. When the notifications are turned on the slider will turn blue and white.
Q. How To Turn Off Power Saving Mode On iPhone?
If you want to disable or turn off the power-saving mode on your iPhone, you gotta follow these steps.
- Open settings and then click on the battery option.
- Now just toggle off the low power mode option.