How To See Someone’s Deleted Instagram Photos? Looks like you are quite obsessed with someone or something in a post that is no longer available on Instagram and searching for how you can get that photo back.
One of the best social media applications, Instagram, is being extensively used all over the world. The features it provides are liked by everyone, that’s one it is the most preferable applications when it comes to sharing photos and videos.
To see a post someone has deleted on Instagram, the best way is that you save the photo in advance that you think might get deleted later, because there is no legal way to get someone’s deleted Instagram posts as such. However, if you wish to see the post you deleted on your Instagram account, you can request Instagram to provide you with the file of all the deleted data.
Let us know in detail how you can see someone’s deleted Instagram photos in this article.
Can You View Friends Deleted Instagram Posts?
Officially, there is no such method that exists to view friends deleted Instagram posts unless and until you have the login credentials of that person’s Instagram account.
How To See Someone’s Deleted Instagram Photos?
If you feel like you might later have to see a post on someone’s Instagram account and you are also concerned that the user might delete that post later, you better download or save that post to your device’s memory so that you can have access to that post even if the person has deleted it.
You can simply capture a screenshot of the Instagram post that has a chance of getting deleted later. If it is a video, then you can use a screen recorder and record the video to your device so that even after it is deleted from Instagram, you will be able to view it.
Once the person deleted an Instagram post on their account, you will not be able to view it again. Yet, in case you have access to that person’s Instagram account, then there is a possibility of recovering and viewing someone’s deleted Instagram posts by viewing the recently deleted posts or requesting Instagram for the restoration file of the deleted data.
Here are the steps to see the recently deleted posts on someone’s Instagram.
- Make sure that you have the correct login credentials of the user whose deleted posts you want to see.
- Launch the Instagram application on your device and enter the login information of that account.
- Tap on the profile picture icon at the bottom right corner of the page.
- The profile page of that user will appear. Now tap on the three horizontal lines at the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the “Your Activity” icon represented by a clock symbol.
- Now, tap on the “Recently Deleted” option. This option will be available only if the user has deleted any post recently.
- On the top, there will be the categories of types of posts like profile posts, videos, reels, and archived stories. Select the type of content that you want to restore from that account.
- Tap on the post that you want to see.
- Here you can take a screenshot of the photo or record it if it is a video. Then log out of the account.
Now the post that someone deleted on their Instagram is available in your device’s gallery that you can access anywhere and anytime.
How To See Posts You Deleted On Instagram?
If you want to view deleted Instagram posts and do not have any copy saved to your gallery either, then you can request Instagram to provide you with your Account data. This will not only get you with just the deleted posts but all the chats and uploaded posts in a file that you will receive on your mentioned email.
Below are the steps to see the posts you deleted on Instagram.
- Launch the Instagram application on your device.
- Log in to your Instagram account from which you want to see the deleted Instagram posts.
- Tap on the profile picture icon on the bottom right corner of the main page.
- Tap on the three horizontal lines at the top right corner of the profile page.
- Now from the menu that appears, select the “Your Activity” option.
- Scroll down to the end where you will find the “Download Your Information” option.
- Enter the email address where you want to receive the data of your Instagram account.
- Tap on the “Request Download” button.
- You will be asked for your Instagram password for the respective Instagram account.
- The next page will appear where you will be informed that the download of the data has been requested. Tap on Done.
Now, the data to be downloaded has been requested to Instagram. You will receive a mail within 48 hours after you have requested the information. You can check your Email inbox and download the file that you will receive from Instagram. In this file, there will be all the data related to your Instagram account including your message chats, stories, photos, and videos.
Such situations often arrive when you need to have access to deleted posts on Instagram. This is why we have provided you with the information regarding how you can see someone’s deleted Instagram posts. You can share it with your friends and for more informative articles related to your social media applications, you can visit our website Deasilex any time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How To Undelete Instagram Post?
If you want to restore the recently deleted post on your Instagram account, open your Instagram app, go to the profile page, tap the menu icon and go to the settings. Tap on the “Account” option, then tap the “Recently Deleted” option. Open the post that you want to restore from the list. Tap on the three dots on the top right of the post. Tap on the restore option and the photo will be restored back to your Instagram profile.
Q2. How Old Deleted Photos Can Be Restored On Instagram?
You can restore the posts on Instagram that you have deleted from your account only within 30 days of deletion. After 30 days, the deleted posts will be removed from the “Recently Deleted” items as well and you will not be able to restore them back.
Q3. Why Won’t Instagram Let Me Post?
If you are unable to post on Instagram, the first reason might be that your device is not connected to a good internet connection. Another possible reason is that you might have violated the community guidelines of Instagram. There might also be some sort of technical glitch, you can try uninstalling and then re-installing your Instagram application and again try posting on it.