Do you know about the Viasat internet? Well, Viasat internet came to the market in 2012 as the internet service provider that uses a signal from the Viasat-1 satellite. This is one of a kind that was started when the satellite was first shot into space. Which provided the broadband connection on the ground. Moreover, it works in those areas that were not actually covered. But what if you want to cancel your Viasat internet? Do you know How to Cancel Viasat internet?
Well, these services can actually be expensive and you may face issues coz of the wireless speed. We can say that Viasat internet is not the only subscription-based service or product that infuriates its users when they are not able to cancel it immediately. Or where you can find the information and how to avoid the bills after the free trial expires.
So due to these issues, you may want to cancel your Viasat internet. But if you don’t know How to Cancel Viasat internet, then this post is just for you. Access the customer service section to get an email ticket window > tell them that you are canceling the service > be clear with the fees > be clear about the return procedures….
Well, there are a few more steps that are involved in this process. So, if you want to know how you can cancel the Viasat internet then you need to scroll down a bit and then read them.
How To Cancel Viasat Internet?
Now, that you have been dealing with a lot of issues with Viasat internet, if you want then you can anytime cancel it. To know How to Cancel Viasat internet, here are the steps that you need to follow:
- Well, the first thing that you have to do is call Viasat’s customer service department.
- Now, when you reach the agent, you need to tell them that you want to cancel your Viasat Internet service. Before you proceed to cancel the service, the representative will ask you for the details to verify that you are the actual owner or the authorized person who access the account. You need to answer a few questions which include your date of birth, what plan you are under, current outstanding balance, and last payment made.
- Now, you need to clarify the fees that you have to pay when you are going to cancel Viasat internet. Try to understand how it works and get all the information from the representative.
- Once you have discussed the cancellation fees or how you will pay, just clarify how you want to return the device for the equipment that you are using.
- Before the call ends ensure that you get some kind of confirmation or reference for the action that you have done. This is just to make sure that the cancellation has been approved. Moreover, if you receive any kind of charges for the services on the next bill, then you can contact them and tell them that you have already discontinued the service.
How To Cancel Viasat Internet By Email?
If you want to cancel Viasat internet by email, then here are a few steps that you need to follow.
- By accessing the customer service section, you will get the email ticket window.
- When you get to the email page you will have the option to email them on the basis of different categories.
- On the basis of the Viasat product that you own you have to click on the get support button.
- But none of these services will provide you with an email address.
- The email address for Viasat is [email protected].
- You can use this email to get in touch with them.
- As there is no embedded email through which you can message then you need to send the email using your own account.
How To Cancel Viasat Internet Personally?
Well, Viasat has many different locations both in the United States and internationally. Since Viasat is the global wireless provider, you can actually end this service directly by visiting one of their stores and speaking with their representative. Here’s how you can visit the store and cancel the Viasat subscription in person.
- Their HQ is referred to as their central campus.
- Call their administrative staff at (760) 476-2200 to know about their office hours.
- Viasat is situated in Carlsbad, CA, and is open to the public.
- Enter their address in the GPS device (6155 El Camino Real, Carlsbad, CA, 92009).
- Ask them to help you with canceling your Viasat account.
How Do Cancel Viasat Internet Their Way?
According to the website of Viasat, you will not be able to cancel the subscription online. Their chat feature is not the working link and will loop you back to the main menu of the support options.
While they have provided the email address so that people can contact them and according to their website you need to call the Viasat customer service number. It seems like Viasat has indeed set up their website in this way only, so that the clients can cancel their accounts by following their process. Here’s how you can do it:
- Viasat wants you to call them at (855) 810-1308 to cancel their account.
- You need to keep your account number ready.
- They will cancel your account, but you have to return their products.
- Viasat will charge you late fees if you don’t return their equipment in the given time that is within 30 days after disconnecting.
- If you don’t return their equipment then they will charge you around $300.
- If you cancel a contract early then they will bill those who have not completed their contract.
- The fee is around $15 per month for each unused month in the contract.
So, this is How to Cancel Viasat internet. The steps are really easy to do. Following the above-mentioned steps, you will be able to cancel your subscription with ease. If you have any questions, you can reach us in the comment section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Will You Be Charged For Damaged Leased Viasat Equipment?
If the damage is from the customer or the Act of God, the payment method fine will be charged. The Acts of God are the events that are beyond one’s control for which no one is actually responsible.
Q. What Is Viasat’s No Long-Term Contract Option?
Well, the no long-term contract option of Viasat allows you to pay the upfront fee when you activate your account so that you can cancel your account at any time without any charges. The standard contract will last till 24 months, but with the no long-term contract option, you can renew your Viasat internet service every month.