Like Facebook, it is very difficult to know whether someone has blocked you on WhatsApp. But here, we have brought you some steps to follow if you want to know how to check how many people have blocked you on WhatsApp. The popular chatting and calling platform, WhatsApp is known for its versatile features for its consumers. But, the brand has not launched any function to recognize if anyone has blocked you on WhatsApp. Consumers get blocked on such platforms for a number of reasons. Let’s know how to check how many people blocked you on WhatsApp through this post.
Being blocked by someone on WhatsApp restricts how you interact with your connections. There is no specific way to examine if you are blocked on WhatsApp but, there are a few tricks through which you can get an idea if you are blocked by them on WhatsApp. If you are blocked by any other user on WhatsApp, you will no longer be able to call them. Also if you try to send them text messages they won’t receive them. It’s just a small part of the data that we have mentioned below in the article. To know more, stick to the guide”.
WhatsApp is a chatting and calling application where you can also share photos and videos to hundreds and millions of other users by using the same application. So, it’s not new and shocking if WhatsApp allows you to block any user from whom you don’t wish to hear anymore.
Blocking such users on WhatsApp is the ideal idea to make them stay within their limits and prevent them from calling or texting you. But, what if someone blocks you? How will you identify? Unfortunately, there’s no direct exact way to find this out, but one can follow the below-given instructions to know how to check how many people blocked you on WhatsApp.
What Happens When Someone Blocks You On WhatsApp?
Before diving into the tricks on how to check how many people blocked you on WhatsApp, let’s make you aware of what happens when you block someone on WhatsApp.
- You won’t be able to text the person whom you block.
- Their display picture gets off of their account after they block you. Hence, DP also won’t be visible.
- Their last scenes won’t be visible to you.
- You won’t be able to view their status updates, whatever they upload whenever they upload.
- You will be bound to not reach them via both audio and video calls.
Also, check out How To Know If WhatsApp Video Call Is Being Recorded?
How To Check How Many People Blocked You On WhatsApp?
Here are the fixes which you look after if you want to know as how to check how many people blocked you on WhatsApp :
- Look For Their Last Seen : If you are in doubt that someone has blocked you here, then open their chat and look for their last seen below the name and profile picture of that person. If their last seen or current status like Online or Active Few Mins Ago, is visible to you then you are sure shortly not blocked by that person.
- Profile Picture Visibility : One loses the access to view others profile pictures once they have been blocked. In a few cases some users prefer not to upload any profile picture because of their personal reasons or in order to maintain their privacy. Make sure you don’t get confused between these two situations. To prevent this confusion, always keep a check on multiple factors to confirm whether you have been blocked by someone on WhatsApp.
- Group Creation Test : It’s another effective way to know if a user has blocked you on this platform. Create a WhatsApp group with other users in your contact list and include the user whom you suspect. If you are blocked by that person then you will receive a notification saying that “You Don’t Have The Authority To Add Them”.
Also, check out How To Use WhatsApp Without Giving Access To Contacts?
- Look For Blue Tick Symbols On The Text : After delivering a text message you can search for a blue colored double tick below your text message. This feature has made it even easier to identify if someone has blocked you on WhatsApp. You can text any person over whom you have doubts, and if the ticks appear instantly or after sometime then you are not blocked by that person and if a single gray appears for a long time then understand that you are blocked by that same user.
- Delete Account : If you have a doubt that the suspected person has deleted their WhatsApp account, then open their chat to clarify the confusion. Now tap on the blank profile picture of that person. If the texting and calling options are visible, the account is still active and if you cannot see such options then the user has deactivated their WhatsApp account permanently.
Now, that’s all for how to check how many people blocked you on WhatsApp.
WhatsApp is a highly in-demand application and is used all over the world. It is known for its texting and calling features. It is one of the most popular social media messenger applications. It is utilized by a large proportion of the population all over the world. There are two billion-plus registered users on WhatsApp. It is installed and utilized by billions of people across the world. After downloading WhatsApp on your device, you are simply eligible to communicate, interact, and share many media files.
If you are in doubt that any user among your contact list has blocked you on WhatsApp for some reason then in that case you can cross-check and confirm yourself by verifying the situation from the above-given conditions. We hope that our article has helped you in knowing how to identify if someone has blocked you on WhatsApp.
Q1. Is There Any Limit To Blocking People On WhatsApp?
Ans. Fortunately, there is no limit to blocking users on WhatsApp. To ensure that this feature is being used in the right manner WhatsApp surely asks a set of questions asking for reasons to block the person. Make sure you answer them correctly.
Q2. How To Block Someone On WhatsApp?
Ans. To block someone on WhatsApp, follow the given instructions:
- Open the chat of the person whom you want to block.
- Click on three dots at the top right corner of the screen.
- Then click on “More” followed by “Block”.
- Tap on Block.
Q3. How To Set Display Picture On WhatsApp?
Ans. In order to set a profile picture for your WhatsApp account follow the mentioned steps :
- Open WhatsApp application.
- Click on three dots on the top right corner.
- Go to Settings.
- Click on the blank DP beside your name.
- You will observe a camera symbol below that empty DP, Click on that.
- You will get two options, either to upload a picture from your gallery or click one instantly.
- Next Save it.