In today’s world traditional banking is no more popular among people. Today people still go to their respective banks whenever required. However, there are still many transactions that are made online, you can even check the login activity just with a few clicks here and there on PayPal. Do you know how to check PayPal login activity?
From shopping online to paying utility bills and transferring money to loved ones everything can be done just with a few clicks through the online application. Apart from online bank applications, there are many other dedicated applications for online banking. And PayPal has become popular as it securely manages all your transactions.
Now, coming back to your question on how to check PayPal login activity. Here we have mentioned a few steps that you need to follow. Open PayPal > cogwheel icon or setting icon > security > manage your logins > view all recent login details.
Don’t worry we have mentioned the steps below in full deets. You can read them and check your PayPal login activity. So scroll down and start reading.
Here we will discuss how to check PayPal login activity. We have mentioned a few steps that will help you out. Now, let’s not waste any more time and quickly get started.
- First, open your PayPal sign-in page in your desktop browser and then log in to your PayPal account with your email and password.
- Now, click on the settings gear icon present in the upper right-hand side corner of the screen.
- Here select the security option.
- Tap on the update option that is right next to the auto-login option.
- Just click on the enable option so that you can turn on the auto-login for all your devices.
- Now, tap on the turn on PayPal one touch so that you can confirm the action.
- Now, again you have to click on the update option from the security tab.
- Here you will see the PayPal logged-in devices.
How To Review PayPal Login Activity?
Well, after discussing how to check PayPal login activity, let’s discuss how to review your PayPal login activity. Just with a few clicks here and there you will be able to easily check your login activities. So, let’s not waste any more time and quickly get started.
- To check your PayPal login activity first open your PayPal with your current login details.
- Now, click on the cogwheel icon or setting icon which you will find from the upper right-hand side corner of the screen.
- Now, when you are in the PayPal settings section you can switch to the security tab.
- Next, find and tap on manage your logins so that you can check your PayPal login activity.
- In the next pop-up screen, you will be able to see all your recent login details. Now, at the same time, you will be able to see your login details with the browser as well as the operating system that is used for login which includes date and time.
How To Set Up PayPal Account?
If you want to know how to set up a PayPal account then it is very easy to do. You just need the right information to set up your account. here are a few steps that will help you out.
- Go to the PayPal website on your browser and then click on the sign up for the free option.
- Tap on the individual account or business account and then click on the next button.
- Next, you have to enter your mobile number followed by the next button.
- Enter the verification code you have received on your mobile number and then verify it.
- Next, you have to enter your email and password and then hit the next button.
- Add in your address, name, pin code, date of birth, and address line in the given fields.
- Next, you have to mark the checkboxes and then click on agree and create an account.
- Now, enter your card details and then click on the link card.
- After you have created the account, you need to go to your account so that you can navigate the dashboard of your newly created PayPal account.
So, you read this post and you have got the answer to your question on how to check PayPal login activity. The steps are very easy to follow, though they may seem to be a bit longer you can follow the steps as is to check your PayPal login activity. If you have any questions, you can reach us in the comment section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can Two People Log In To Your PayPal?
Well, the answer to this question is no. If two people log into the same account one will get automatically logged out.
Q. Can One PayPal Account Have Multiple Logins?
Yes. A PayPal account can surely have many logins. This becomes useful if you want to keep your personal and business finances that are separate or if you need to access your account from different devices. To add the login, you need to go to the profile tab and choose your login.
Q. Can A Parent Open A PayPal Account For Their Child?
Well, yes, a parent will be able to open a PayPal account for their child. The parent will need to provide their child’s name and date of birth along with their own email address and phone number. The parent has to create the password for the account.