Do you know what is Efax? Do you know that you can get Efax free trial? Do you know How to get Efax free trial? Well, if you have all these questions in your mind, then you have come to the right place. Here we will discuss how you can get Efax free trial.
Well, Efax is an internet fax service that makes it easy to send and also to receive faxes via email or over the phone. You don’t have to print anything to search for the fax machine manual. This whole process is surprisingly smartphone friendly.
Now, if you want to know How to get Efax free trial, then this post is going to help you out. Here’s what you need to do: Efax website > pricing tab > billed yearly option > pick a plan > free trial button > follow the prompts and complete the process.
Now, you may have not got what’s written above, but there’s nothing to worry about because we have mentioned the steps below in detail that you need to follow to get Efax free trial.
Does The Efax Service Provide A Free Trial?
Before we discuss how to get Efax free trial, let us know whether the Efax service provides a free trial or not. Well, yes. Efax is providing free trials for all the plans. If you select the monthly subscription then the length of the trial could be 14 days. But if you select an annual subscription then you will get a 30-day free trial. When you sign up for the free trials then you will get some benefits as the paying client, which are:
- Send and receive the faxes immediately within the limits that have been stated in your offer.
- You can use websites, and emails on iOS or android apps.
- You can access all the document management features that this service provides.
No matter what the plan is you have to add your credit card information when you sign up.
Well, if you need to get the Efax free trial then you have to sign up for it. The best part is that this service is available on iOS and Android devices. So if you want to know how to get Efax free trial then here are a few steps which you need to follow:
- First access the Efax website.
- Tap on the start free trial or the try new button. You will get many options on the home page.
- Find the details of your offer which you will find in the left-hand side corner of the screen. If you think that the offer is fine for you then you can go to the right site so that you can create a number.
- Now, from the drop-down, you have to select the country, state, and city.
- Select one of the offered numbers you will be able to choose between ten different varieties.
- Tap on the setup account button and then enter your name which will be printed on your outbound faxes.
- Next, type in your email address that will be the recipient of the inbound faxes.
- Confirm your email address and then enter your contact number.
- Tap on the continue button.
- Next, type in your country, address, and city, and then enter your payment details.
- Lastly, tap on the start faxing button.
When you use this method then you are actually setting up the default monthly subscription along with the 14-day free trial. This subscription will allow you to send and receive 200 pages. If you want then you can even edit your offer from the left-side menu.
How To Get A 30-Day Efax Free Trial?
If you want to be billed once a year then you can get this 30-day free trial. You can get the 30-day free trial simply by editing your offer that you can see on the left side of the window during the signup process. Moreover, there is also another option that will allow you to select the plan before you begin the signup process.
Here are a few steps that will help you to check the available plans and subscribe for the free trial that you want.
- Go to the fax website.
- Now, tap on the pricing tab which you will find in the top menu.
- Choose the billed yearly option
- Now, select the plan that you want and then tap on the free trial button.
- Lastly, just follow the prompts so that you can complete the process.
What Are The Benefits Of Using Efax?
Do you what are the benefits of using Efax? Well, Efax offers many plans that suit both individual and corporate clients. Here are some of the benefits of using Efax.
- Free local numbers.
- You can fax a document via email.
- You get 24/7 live support.
- The faxes are searchable.
- Access to many users.
- This app is both for android as well as iOS users.
- Unlimited storage.
- You can edit and sign faxes.
- You even have the option to add multiple recipients.
So that is how to get Efax free trial. You can try out the 14-day free trial or the 30-day free trial where you will be billed once a year. If you have any questions you can reach out using the comment section below.