We do understand how annoying it is that you are watching your favorite show and you get to see those subtitles on your screen on 10 Play. It literally diverts your concentration. But you can anytime turn off the subtitles on 10 Play. Do you know how to turn off subtitles on 10 Play?
10 Play is a very famous demand video and catch-up TV that network ten owns. You don’t need to have a premium account to stream content on this platform. The best about this app is that you can easily stream the content absolutely free of cost. This includes 10 Peach, 10 Shake, 10 Bold, sports, news, and TV guide.
Now, coming back to your question on how to turn off subtitles on 10 Play. Well, the steps are really easy to follow. Here’s how you can do it. Home button > settings > caption menu > accessibility > captions > off. Ta-da, you are done.
Dint get how to turn off the subtitles on your 10 Play? Don’t worry, we have mentioned the steps below in full detail. Just scroll down and read them.
Well, captions are available on 10 Play live TV for web browsers and now they are being implemented on the new apps as well. So, if you don’t know how to turn off subtitles on 10 Play, then this post is going to help you out. Here are a few steps which you need to follow.
How To Turn Off Subtitles On 10 Play On The Web Browser?
If you want to know how to turn off subtitles on 10 Play on the web browser then you first need to watch live TV on either 10, 10 bold, or 10 peach. When you start live streaming then you can follow the below-mentioned steps to turn off subtitles on your web browser.
- Tap on the speech bubble which you will find at the bottom right-hand side corner of the screen.
- When you click on the speech bubble it will go completely white and you will see that your captions will be turned on.
- Now, click on it again and this will turn off your subtitles on your 10 Play on web browser where the inside area will be greyed out.
- It will be turned off by default.
How To Turn Off Subtitles On 10 Play On Telstra TV?
Now, let’s get to know how to turn off subtitles on 10 Play on your Telstra TV. Well, you can activate as well as deactivate the captions for live TV. Here are a few steps that you need to be followed on your Roku device.
- The first thing that you have to do is click on the home button on your Roku device.
- Now, scroll up or down and then choose the settings option.
- Next, you have to select the accessibility option so that you can open the captions menu.
- However, if you see that the accessibility is not listed then you can select captions options.
- Now, choose the captions mode and select when captions appear.
- Just toggle off the switch and the subtitles on the Roku device will be turned off.
When the captions are turned off or on during the playback then the setting stays as it is for future programs. One thing that you have to remember is that not all the programs on 10 Play have captions.
How To Turn Off Subtitles On 10 Play On Apple TV?
Well, you can activate and deactivate the captions for the live Apple TV simply by interacting with the touchpad on your remote and then bringing up the information screen.
Once you do this you can move your focus to the CC icon and then click on it to turn off the captions. You will see that there is an indication that will tell you if they are on or off. If you want then you can even turn on the captions.
How To Turn Off Subtitles On 10 Play On Samsung TV or Android TV?
If you want to turn off the subtitles on your 10 Play on android TV then here are a few steps which you need to follow.
- Go to the home screen on your android TV.
- Select setting options which you will find in the upper right-hand side corner of the screen.
- Now, under preferences choose the accessibility option and then select captions.
- Choose the source and toggle off the subtitles button.
How To Turn Off Subtitles On 10 Play On Amazon Firestick TV?
To turn off the subtitles on your Amazon Firestick TV you gotta follow these steps:
- Start playing the video and then click on the menu button on your fire TV.
- Choose subtitles and then choose the off button that is under the subtitles.
Other Guides On 10 Play That You Must Read
- How To Watch 10 Play Outside Australia? Top 3 Best VPNs!
- How To Fix 10 Play Login Issues On iPhone Or iPad App?
- How To Fix 10 Play Error Code 32 on Samsung, LG, SONY? 4 Easy Fixes!!
- How To Fix 10 Play Error Code 12? 6 Definite Fixes To Try!
- How To Fix 10 Play Show Freeze On Ad 2022? 5 Easy Fixes To Try!
- How To Activate 10 Play Subtitles On Live TV? Enhance Your Experience!
- How To Fix 10 Play Chromecast Issues 2022? 6 Easy Fixes To Try Out!
- How To Install 10 Play On Samsung TV? Tips & Tricks To Follow!
- How To Block Ads On 10 Play? Get Rid Of Those Irritating Ads!
- How To Login 10 Play? Quick Easy Steps To Follow!!!
- How To Turn Off Subtitles On 10 Play? Enjoy Your Shows Without Subtitles!
- How To Fix 10 Play Not Working On 10Play? 7 Fixes To Try Out!!
- How To Activate 10 Play? Activate & Watch Your Favorite Shows!!
So, this is how to turn off subtitles on 10 Play. We have mentioned a few devices on which you can easily turn off the 10 Play subtitles. You can follow the steps mentioned and turn them off. If you have any questions, you can reach us in the comment section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How To Turn On The Closed Caption On Smart TV?
To turn on the closed captions on smart TV here’s what you need to do:
- While watching the video tap on the remote control for information to appear on the screen.
- You will see CC on the screen, tap on it with your remote control.
- Toggle the CC to say closed captions on.
Q. How To Turn On Closed Captions On The Mobile App On 10 Play?
To turn on the closed captions on 10 Play on your mobile app follow these steps:
- While watching the video click anywhere on the screen.
- You will see CC show up on the screen. Click on it.
- When you click on CC it will appear highlighted. This means that the closed captions have been turned on and you will see the subtitles on the screen.
Q. What If The Show Freezes On An Ad?
There are many reasons why advertisements can be freezing. If that happens then if you are using airplay or Chromecast then close any apps that you have open in the background. If you are using windows or mac computers then try to restart your device.