Nowadays have you seen that there are a lot of people who post looping videos on their social media accounts? Do you know what are these looping videos that you see today? Do you know how to loop a video on iPhone? Well, we must say that the looping videos are really attractive and really fun to watch. Do you know the loop is a very popular feature in photos and especially for music videos?
The idea of the loop videos is that the camera will repeat itself as many times as there are photos or frames that will show actions. The loop videos can also just repeat themselves a specific number of times before it stops. This feature will allow you to make short GIF-style videos. These videos will play back and forth making it fun to watch.
Other social media platforms like Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat, were inspired by this feature really quickly. But do you know besides being popular on the social media platform these loop videos can also be created on iPhone? But do you know how to loop a Video on iPhone? Well if you don’t know then this post is just for you.
If you love watching loop videos and want to make one on your iPhone then with this given guide you can easily make loop videos. With the help of this post, you will learn how to loop videos on your iPhone easily. So let’s not waste any more time and quickly get started.
What You Can Do While Looping Video On iPhone?
Do you know How To Loop A Video On iPhone? The photos app that you find on your iPhone will not be able to repeat the videos back and forth to make a loop video. The traditional iOS app does not really offer many editing options for videos. But hold on! You need not get worried. Since you can still create loop videos easily. Do you know how? You can create loop videos by just capturing the pictures with the help of a live photo function with the camera app of apple. With the help of this app, you can record a video of the picture that you are taking before you hit the shutter button.
You can edit these live photos to make a loop video that will play repeatedly from the photos app. The best part is that after you create these loop videos you can easily share them on any app you want to. Instagram officially supports this live photo function and it will allow you to make boomerangs just by choosing the compatible pictures from the camera roll. But With the help of the live photos which is the best way to create the loop videos for the existing pictures on your iPhone.
But if you want to convert videos from your iPhone photo to loops then you need to choose any third-party apps that will offer the functions from the app store.
How To Create The Loops Of The Live Photos On The iPhone?
iPhone actually has dedicated options that let you create the loop videos with the help of the live photo feature inside the photos app. Live photos are the native feature of iOS where you can create the record a continuous series of frames that will be of 1.5 seconds. You can do this before and after you actually click a photo. But before you create a loop video with the help of the live photos ensure that you actually have live photos on your iPhone.
How To Loop A Video On iPhone?
If you want to know How To Loop A Video On iPhone then here we have listed some of the ways by which you can easily create loop videos.
- At first, open the camera app.
- Next click on the live photos button. You will find this in the upper right-hand side corner of the screen.
- To see all the live photos on your iPhone open the photos app. Then go to albums, media types followed by live photos.
- Now on the next screen, you will see all the pictures you have clicked with live photos.
- If you want to create loop videos of the photos choose them from this list.
- Now the picture will be open and you will see the live label option.
- You can click on it and hold it anywhere on the photo to see to it will play. If you think that this is the right photo for your looping video then you have to click on the live label. You will find this option in the upper left corner or you can even move to another picture that you like.
- When you will click on the live label option in the picture you will find an extra option to turn it to the video loop. Now you have to choose the Bounce option. This will create the back and forth clip of the live photos giving it a lifelike effect.
- When you chose the bounce effect the photos will start playing like a live photo in a GIF-like loop. Then you have to save this video. To do so click on the share icon. You will find this at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- When you see the share sheet you need to choose the save to files option. To share this video from another app you can do this from here also.
So here we have discussed how to how to loop a Video on iPhone. Here are some of the easiest ways by which you can use the live photos and easily create loop videos. The steps are easy you just need to follow them as it is and you are done.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can You Loop Video At Unlimited Times?
Yes, you can actually loop a video an unlimited number of times. With the above-mentioned methods, you can easily learn how to loop a video on your iPhone. But it is not possible for you to save the infinitely looping video since that will consume a lot of your phone memory.
Q. What Is A Loop Video?
A Loop video means a video that will repeat itself for a certain amount of time or maybe for an unlimited number of times automatically. This could be a GIF as well.