Do you also love creating and posting reels on Instagram? This is a great feature and probably everyone likes to create reels on Instagram. Sometimes we keep an Instagram reel in drafts and it is later deleted, then we wish we could get it back. Do you also want to recover deleted reels drafts on Instagram?
At present, Instagram is the app most preferred by people to share their photos and videos all over. Millions of users post on Instagram every day and the Instagram reel feature that has recently been added has made the platform a lot more popular.
To recover deleted reels drafts on Instagram go to the Profile Page> Accounts settings>Recently Deleted. Here you will find the drafts of all those reels that had been deleted.
Let us know in detail how you can recover deleted drafts of your Instagram reels. Keep reading.
Can You Recover Deleted Reels Drafts On Instagram
The feature to recover deleted files on Instagram was not available earlier. But recently Instagram introduced this feature which allows users to get the deleted photos or videos back on their account. So, if your Reel draft got deleted from your Instagram account and you wish to recover it, there is an option for this.
How To Find Reels Drafts On Instagram
Before going to recover deleted Reel drafts on Instagram, you should first check if the draft has been deleted or not. You can first go to the drafts section and see if the draft of your reel is already present there. To find the reels drafts on Instagram you will need to follow the steps below.
- Launch the Instagram app on your device. Log in to your Instagram account.
- Now tap on the profile picture icon at the bottom right of the screen to visit the profile page of your Instagram account.
- Here you will see the Reels tab in the center, which will be present only if you have posted any reel video or saved any reel draft on your account.
- Tap on the Reels tab.
- Tap on the Drafts option and here you will find the drafts of all the reels that you created but didn’t post and saved as drafts.
Also, have a look at How To Make Instagram Reels Longer Than 60 Seconds | New Feature Update!
How To Delete Draft Reels On Instagram
You will have to recover your Reels drafts only if you have deleted them. Sometimes you save a draft of the reel that you are not sure about posting. After thinking for days, you finally realize that the saved reel draft is not worth posting. At that time you need to delete that reel draft from your account. But how? Let us see how you can delete the drafts of the Reels that you created and saved on your Instagram account.
- Launch the Instagram application on your device. Log in to your account by entering the login credentials.
- Go to your profile page by clicking on the profile picture icon at the bottom right of your main Instagram page.
- Tap on the Reels tab present in the center.
- Here you will see your posted reels as well as the reel videos that you have saved as drafts.
- Open the reel draft that you no longer want to keep.
- Tap on the select option at the top right of the screen.
- Now tap on the Discard option from here and the draft of your reel will be permanently deleted from the drafts section.
Also, have a look at How To Find Reel Drafts On Instagram? 4 Ways To Find Draft Reels!
How To Recover Deleted Reels Drafts On Instagram
In case you deleted a draft of your Instagram reel and now regret it because you wish to get that video back and post it to your timeline, then you don’t have to worry about it. Instagram provides you with the feature with the help of which you can recover the drafts of the reels that you have already deleted from your Instagram account. Here are the steps for how you can do that.
- Launch the Instagram application on your device and log in to your Instagram account.
- Go to the profile page of your account by tapping on the profile picture icon present at the bottom right of your screen.
- Tap on the three horizontal lines at the top right corner of your Instagram profile page.
- Tap on the Settings menu.
- From the menu that appears, select “Account”.
- A sub-menu will appear where you need to scroll down till you find the “Recently Deleted” option. Tap on it.
- A list of all the deleted files: photos and videos, will be displayed on this page. Tap on the reel draft that you want to recover.
- At the top right of that draft, tap on the three dots.
- Tap on the “Restore” option.
As soon as you follow the above steps, the draft of the selected Instagram reel will be restored to its original location where it was before you deleted it.
Remember one thing, you can recover the drafts of your reels only within 30 days of their deletion. After 30 days, the files even disappear from the “Recently Deleted” option. So, make sure you recover them on time.
Don’t miss out on reading 500+ Trending Songs For Instagram Reels – The December Update
So, this is how you can recover the deleted Instagram reels drafts back to their location and use them. We hope that you liked our article and if you think someone else also needs to know about this feature, then share it with them too. For reading more about your favorite social media application, you can visit our website Deasilex.
How To Post A Draft Reel On Instagram?
Go to the Instagram reel drafts folder on your profile page. Tap on the reel draft that you wish to post. You will enter the share screen where you can make necessary editing and then share it on your Instagram feed.
How To Create A Reel On Instagram?
To create a reel on Instagram, open the Instagram app on your device and tap on the plus icon at the top. Select the reels option and record the video or select from your gallery. To record, tap and hold the record button. Once done with recording, you can add music, or edit it as you wish to.
How To Post A Reel On Instagram?
To post a reel on Instagram, first, open the Instagram app on your device and create a reel. You can also select a video from your device’s gallery. Edit the reel if you want to. Now tap on the Share button at the top. A pop-up box will appear on the screen. Tap on the “Add reel to your story” button and the reel will be posted to your Instagram feed.