Are you a movie fanatic? Do you enjoy watching movies without any interference or any outside disturbance? Well, then watching Netflix in VR is the best option out there. Here we have some steps below for, How to Watch Netflix in VR?
When it comes to movies, there is nothing better to binge on in the market, than Netflix. Netflix is one of the world’s famous streaming platforms, that offers a wide variety of TV shows, top-rated movies, anime, documentaries, and thousands of short films. Having such a phenomenal range of movies and TV series, available on Netflix to watch, who would want to miss it?
Movies are entertaining and are supposed to be gripping. If we go by what critics and reviewers have to say about movies then, they require the most of your attention in order for you to understand the background story or the entire storyline. Something so gripping and engaging calls for your complete attention and that can be only made possible through redirecting the use of the VR Headsets.
Now even movies can be as engaging as any Roblox VR Games, with the use of VR for Netflix. In this article, we have covered it all for you: How to Watch Netflix in VR? Hope you find what you are looking for.
Is it Possible to Watch Netflix in VR?
Ever feel like going inside a movie and living in the Virtual World? VR makes it easy for you to get a hands-on experience of life inside a screen. To all the people who are unaware of, whether you can watch Netflix in VR then let us spill the beans for you. Yes, you can. Encounter the unreal with your very own Virtual Reality Headsets.
A lot of you must have wondered how is it like to live among the characters of the virtual world you watch and admire. Well, over the years it has been made convenient to experience the feeling of living among them with the VR Headsets that cater to the needs and requirements of its users.
Technology has transcended its limits over the years. From introducing the concept of VR for gaming to incorporating Netflix in VR, technology is leaving no stone unturned to satisfy its users worldwide. We can really say technology has come a long way and we are already in the future.
No need to go to 3D theatres to get a real hands-on experience, when you can simply watch your favorites shows and movies at your own house relaxing on your couch using you VR Headset.
How to Watch Netflix in VR?
Here’s how to watch Netflix in VR Open Play Story>Search Netflix VR>Tap Free>Click Download>Sucessfully Installed.
Make binge-watching easy with your Virtual Reality Headsets and delve into the riveting virtual escapade altogether
Steps How to Watch Netflix in VR for Android Devices
How to Watch Netflix in VR on Android Devices
Netflix in VR for an Android handset is comparatively easy to connect and below are listed some steps of How to Watch Netflix in VR?
Experience the unreal with your VR Headset and take a ride into the immersive world.
- Open Google Play Store on your Android Handset
- Search for Netflix VR
- Tap on Free before you hit install
- Click OK afterward
- Once you have hit the OK button, it will start to download on your handset
- After being Successfully Installed on your Handset exit the Google Play Store
- Open the Netflix VR App on your device
- Launch the Netflix VR App on your handset
- Select the VR Headset either click on Daydream View for smartphones that are compatible with Android’s Daydream software, Google Cardboard or Scan the QR code for any other devices you have, to connect to your device
- Log in to your Netflix account and get ready to binge-watch Netflix in VR.
Of course, it is important to consider that you are not in a theatre or at your home watching TV, lying on your bed with your head straight up towards the ceiling. If that bothers you, Go to Settings and select Void Mode, which gives you general menus but removes the immersive environment.
How to Watch Netflix in VR on iPhone or iOS
Using an Apple device for watching Netflix that too in VR, gets a bit complicated as it is not as easy as using an Android Device for Virtual Reality Experience. Well, that isn’t very tough, it just requires a little more effort compared to pairing other VR Headsets with your iOS device.
Below are the steps of How to Watch Netflix in VR for iPhones
- Download Trinus VR on your system Computer/Handset
- Once you have downloaded the Trinus VR App. After that Connect your computer to a Wi-Fi network similarly, Enable Wi-Fi on your device which means both are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Now Launch the Trinus VR on iPhone and computer then Enter the phone IP which Appears in the iPhone installed App.
- Next, Click the Start Button on both devices.
- After above the process, Open the New Window and visit Netflix’s official site on your Desktop.
- Navigate the movies section then Select Any Movie from the list and play it.
- Take Gear VR and Put the iPhone on Headset.
- Enjoy your movie escapade with Netflix in VR.
Therefore, Netflix VR is an app that allows Netflix subscribers to watch their favorite shows and movies on their Google Daydream View VR, Oculus, and Oculus Quest 2 without a Link Cable.
Thus, to conclude here where the steps of, How to Watch Netflix in VR, supported by their significant answer. It is, therefore, recommended to watch and steam into Netflix in VR as it makes your experience enthrallingly immersive. If you have any queries regarding this article then, you can feel free to drop your queries in the comment section below.