The streaming service of HBO Max offers an entire universe of unique TV shows and movies to pleasure your eyes. Although, as a subscription, the service provider needs its password – which you might have forgotten. Now you’ve two options, change HBO Max password and regenerate the HBO password.
But again, cancel the last option, because you might require an old password which you don’t have due to whatever reasons, we will show you how to fix that to save you from that scandal.
Here’s a glimpse of the solution, go to the official website and click on Sign-in. Next from the upper right corner click on Forget password > go to your inbox look for an email sent by HBO Max > open the option “Reset Your HBO Max Password” email > tap on Reset Password, and here we’re done. And here you have successfully learned how to change HBO Max password.
So, to know everything in detail read the entire post on how to change HBO Max password, and if you are satisfied with just a small piece of pie, then it’s your call but we choose to provide you with the entire cake. So come on hurry up!
How To Change HBO Max Password In App
You’ll again be able to access your HBO Max Account from your desktop or via their application. We’ll walk you through how to change HBO Max password on both.
To change HBO Max password from your application, follow the given manual :
- Launch the HBO application and tap on the Profile symbol.
- Click on Settings to proceed further.
- From the resulting Menu provided, click on the Account option.
- Choose Edit, you’ll get a prompt demanding you to insert your current password.
- Insert password and tap on Ok.
- Now you can make additions to your handle, including your information and password.
- Head to the Password feature and enter your new password.
- Click on the Save.
You have now successfully learned to change HBO Max password.
Also, read How To Stream HBO Max On Discord | Effective Ways To Host!!!!
How To Change HBO Max Password On Browser
If you’re using your HBO Max account from your browser, you can alter your password using the instructions given below :
- Head to the Official Website of HBO Max.
- Log in to your HBO Max account entering your current username and password.
- Next, click on the Profile symbol.
- Select Account followed by Edit.
- You’ll get a prompt asking you to enter your current password.
- Enter your current password and tap on Ok.
- Insert your new password in the same field.
- Click on Save.
You’ve successfully completed the procedure on how to change HBO Max password.
Also, have a look at How To Update HBO Max On Samsung TV? Enjoy Glitch Free Streaming!
How To Reset HBO Max Password When You’re Logged In?
In case you’ve forgotten your sign-in credentials, you will require a separate set of instructions to change HBO Max password and reset it :
If you’ve already logged into your HBO Max handle :
- For cross-verification purposes, you’ll be demanded to insert your current password.
- If you can’t memorize it, tap on the Forgot Password.
- A box will pop up, enter your Email ID.
- Tap on Submit.
- In your mailbox, open mail sent by HBO Max.
- Click on Reset Password and go after the steps given.
- Tap on Save Changes to save your modifications.
You’ve completely changed the change HBO Max password from a logged-in account.
Also, read How To Cancel HBO Max Subscription On PC Provider And App
How To Reset HBO Max Password When You’re Logged Out?
If you’re seeking to change HBO Max password when you are logged out of your HBO Max account, you can follow these steps :
- Enter the Official Website of HBO Max, from there you’ll be redirected to the sign-in page.
- Scroll downwards and click on Forgot Password.
- Enter your registered Email ID with the HBO Max account in the box.
- Tap on Submit.
- Head to your mailbox and disclose mail sent by HBO Max.
- Tap on Reset Password and go after the instructions given.
- Now tap on, Save Password.
Hurray! You’ve now successfully reset HBO Max password from a logged-out account handle.
Also, read Everything About HBO Max Streaming App that you Need to Know| Launch Date| Cost| Pros| Cons and Much More
Keeping safe your HBO Max account is a crucial part of enjoying the streaming experience. Obviously, you’d never wish hackers to hack your account right? Regular logging in with your credentials might help keep your account safe with all your personal information.
HBO Max is one of the best streaming service providers for all your favorites. Users can get access to HBO Max at $14.99/month and taxes will be added.
Q1. What Is HBO Max? What Does It Offer?
Ans. HBO Max is a streaming service, which was launched in 2020. HBO lets users access its features and services via subscription under AT&T Warner Media. HBO Max provides services like Series, Shows, and Movies for kids and adults.
Q2. Can Two Users Use The Same HBO Max Account At The Same Time?
Ans. Fortunately, yes. HBO Max can be shared with 2 users for $4.99/month.