Do you know Twitter is the fourth most popular social media app across the globe right now? Millions of active users tweet daily to share their opinions, happenings around the world, government schemes, and even memes. Many times we find some tweets missing from someone’s account that we read just yesterday or some days before. The question is How to find someone’s deleted tweets that are no longer available on Twitter? Then how can you view deleted tweets?
Our tweets hold so much value and power to bring out a change. Sometimes we accidentally delete our tweets and sometimes by purpose. But when we need those tweets back, we can’t figure them out. Twitter has so many features like you can see who viewed your Twitter profile, but it has no such feature to retrieve someone’s deleted tweets but with the help of some apps and tools, you can easily get access to those deleted tweets on Twitter.
In a recent survey, it was revealed that Twitter has 199 Million daily active users on its platform. But very few of them know how to find someone’s deleted tweets on Twitter. That means after reading this post you can be among those few acknowledged members too. The best way to find someone’s deleted tweets is by retrieving the deleted tweets from the archive. How to do this? How to find someone else’s deleted tweets?
Everything is explained step by step below here. Have a look at these amazing deleted tweets finder apps and tools required to bring back your deleted tweets on Twitter! twitter archive deleted tweets is one of the best ways to find deleted tweets though! Let’s find more ways to see deleted tweets on Twitter!
Why Would Someone Find Deleted Tweets?
There can be so many reasons why you want to find deleted tweets. Among the many reasons here are the top 4 reasons why you may be looking forward to view deleted tweets!
1. You Need To Recover Important Information
Suppose you tweeted some important information on your Twitter account and deleted it later for some reason. But now you feel like you need that piece of information now. That can be one of the reasons why you wish to find someone’s deleted tweets.
Keep an eye on your spies!! Check out How To See Who Viewed Your Twitter Profile?
2. You Need A Deleted Tweet To Put Forward A Point
Oh, so you are losing an argument with your colleague, and you need to put forward your point to them! What about showing that tweet that you posted last month on your account? But you deleted that tweet, right?
Who said you can’t view that deleted tweets again? That’s why you are here to look for ways How To find someone’s deleted tweets!
3. Personal Reasons
There can be so many personal reasons why you are looking for ways to view Twitter archive deleted tweets like you might need to use that particular tweet that is deleted by the user, or some other reason.
How To Find Someone’s Deleted Tweets?
How can I find someone’s deleted tweets when Twitter has no such feature? If that’s what you’re thinking right now, then relax, I have disclosed four amazing deleted tweets finder hacks. These are tried and tested methods. So go ahead and get back your deleted Twitter messages, tweets, and retweets!
You may also be interested to read How To Pin Someone Else’s Tweet On Your Own Twitter Account In 2021?
1. By Using Third-Party Apps Like Twipu
While you can find so many online tools to help you with recovering your deleted tweets, the most commonly used website for this purpose is twipu.com. You can easily recover your deleted tweets using this website in just a few steps.
- Go to twipu.com. Type the context of deleted tweets in the search box.
- The website will process all your deleted tweets and will recover it back for you.
- You can even find all your archived stuff like texts and tweets from that specific account.
- You just need to put your username after the website’s name with a slash.
- For example; twipu.com/ xyz username.
Another way of finding your deleted tweets is by using Snap Bird App. Snap Bird is widely used by other websites and users to find your deleted retweets and posts on Twitter. Just open the app and search for your deleted post or retweets.
Although this app doesn’t help you find your deleted tweets. It just lets you open your Twitter account and search for old tweets, retweets, messages, and their replies.
2. By Requesting a Copy of Your Twitter Archive
Another way to get back your deleted tweets is by requesting a copy of your Twitter archive. Follow these steps to proceed further.
- Open your Twitter account. Go to the “Accounts” page.
- From the available options click on “Content”.
- Now click on “Request Your Archive”.
- All your archived data will be retrieved within minutes, hours or may take days.
- As soon as your archive is ready to be viewed, you’ll receive a push-back notification that will take you back to your account.
- The final step requires you to click on the “Download Archive” button.
Also, read How To Check If Your Twitter Account Is Shadowbanned? 2 Effective Ways To Check!
3. Find Your Deleted Tweets Using Wayback Machine
Have you heard about the Wayback Machine? It’s an online service that allows you to get access to all your social media archives just by inserting the URL of the page from where you want to recover your files. And guess what? It gives true results!
Have a look at how it works and get your deleted tweets back!
- Open the official website of Wayback Machine. Now you need to insert your account’s link to the search bar.
- The site will give you options to search for deleted tweets in a calendar form.
- Select the date you wish to search your content for.
- You may need to login in again to your Twitter account to get those tweets.
4. Check Google Cache For Deleted Tweets
Everyone knows that your browser caches web pages to help them load faster. But did you know that Google itself does something similar? While scrolling through Google results, you might have noticed a small arrow next to some entries. Clicking on this arrow allows you to view a cached version of that site. To find your deleted Twitter tweets via google archives, follow these steps:
- To view the cached version of someone’s tweets, first Google their Twitter handle.
- Their recent tweets will show up in search results. Click on the small downwards facing arrow beside any of the entries and select Cached.
- Google’s cached version of the tweet will open up. The date and time of the cache will be displayed on top. As a new cache can overwrite this data, it is recommended to take a screenshot for yourself.
5. By Googling
I know this may sound absurd. But, none out of every ten times, someone is searching for a deleted tweet. It is from a big celebrity. If this is the case then you can always ask google about the deleted tweet. I am sure you will find it in the images section.
Can Someone See A Deleted Tweet Reply?
Tweet replies are the same as retweets with comments. Yes, you can see a deleted tweet’s reply but you can’t find the original tweet linked to that reply.
Also, read –How To Get Unshadowbanned On Twitter? Effective Ways Revealed!
How Long Does It Take To Disappear a Deleted Tweet?
Since Twitter has no control over the search engine activities and the deleted tweets, it usually takes around 30 days for a deleted tweet to disappear soon after you deactivate your account on Twitter.
These were some of the best ways and tools to view deleted tweets on Twitter. Hope you found these methods on How to find someone’s deleted tweets helpful. Share this post with your friends and family. If you have some more ways in mind that can help find someone’s deleted tweets, do share with us in the comments section below. We would love to consider your suggestions.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Recovering Deleted Tweets:
How Can I See Someone’s Deleted Tweets?
To find and recover someone’s deleted tweets, go to the Internet Archive – Wayback Machine website. Enter the Twitter profile URL whose deleted tweets you want to find. Next, select a date range and visit the archived version of the profile to view their old deleted tweets.
Can Deleted Tweets Be Traced?
Unfortunately, yes. It’s possible to see long-deleted tweets by using tools like Wayback Machine or Twaku. They take snapshots of Twitter, and those will likely include your account as well.
How Do You Archive Someone’s Tweets?
Log in to your Twitter account. Click on the option ‘More’, then click on ‘settings and privacy’ Now under the ‘Your Account’ section, click on ‘Download an archive of your data’ Now click on the request archive option.
What Was Twitter Jail?
Twitter Jail is when your account is temporarily suspended and you are unable to gain access to your profile or release updates. The length of time that people spend on Twitter Jail varies and the social media network doesn’t notify you of a suspension of your account or how long the punishment will last.
Featured Image Credits: milenio.com